Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi (17695 Views)

Step Down For Tinubu, Adamu Garba Advises Peter Obi / Daddy Freeze Stirs Reactions As He Advises Peter Obi To Create Music Album. / Umahi Advises Ohanaeze To Stay Away From Partisan Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by osywhite(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2023
He said he is not a lawyer, so why advising someone on legal things, your son who interpreted the judgement for you can be an "olodo" just like his father. Focus on your master's work. Time will tell. Bunch of thieves, like father-like sons. Sometimes I wonder why people call themselves Christians or Muslims when they cannot tell a simple truth.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by aswani(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Austineva:
these current corrupt Eastern politicians won't near our Biafran government. Never! Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and their likes will be the pillar of our government, and God, Our Chukwuokike will be our supper Pillar and we will shock the world . You don't need to doubt it cos you will be very much alive to witness all these

Per the bolded, in that case your Biafra might have a better chance at unity without imploding.

Going by the gbas gbos lately between Kanu and Ekpa regarding sit at home, even they might need to be barred from public office in Biafra.

Hopefully the ordinary man in both the Biafra and Odùduwà Republics will be allowed to enjoy the experience in peace without the leaders turning them against each other while guzzling all the money.

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by zoomzoom(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
II hope Obi will listen to wise counsel and close this chapter instead of continuing on this wild goose chase.

Thanks a lot for your WISE COUNSEL but na our WILD GOOSE CHASE,and I bet you also like CLOSURES too.
If NOTHING, it will enrich our electoral JURISPRUDENCE in this country.

If NOTHING, Abuja indigenes can ask for a governor and a house of ASSEMBLY... not so?.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
hammerFC:
AFTER SUPREME COURT, NEXT IS THE STREET.

EITHERWAY, WE WILL REMOVE TINUBU.

NO PRRSIDENT IS ABOVE THE PEOPLE, THAT IS NOW IN THE PAST.
Lol.. No bi only Street, na forest! grin grin
Na only mouth you get.. internet cowardd like you
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by dangotesmummy: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kobicove:
I hope Obi will listen to wise counsel and close this chapter instead of continuing on this wild goose chase undecided
I'm wondering how he has nobody to tell him the truth among his family, friends and loved ones

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Love56743: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
End of politics, Igbos, Yoruba, and hausa should join hands together to support this government, i believe Tinubu will be far better than buhari.. Especially in terms of infrastructure and development..

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Johncarlo07: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Those of you saying you will remove Tinubu even if you will have to go extra mile, toor! I triple date una, if Una no enter street to start violence, omo ale niyin, some of una sha wan die before God's appointed time 😂😂😂😂😂

Go nd look for beta work bfor dis government ur supporting finish u wit bad policies.

Stop spending ur time defending corrupt politicians online,it will do u no good.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by aswani(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
dangotesmummy:
I'm wondering how he has nobody to tell him the truth among his family, friends and loved ones

Na Naija we dey nau, he go don fight di small pipo wey dey tell am di truth chase dem comot him side. Na only di "ride on your excellency na you biko" pipo go remain for him side.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by searchlight: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Bitter truth!

In life, you need a friend who can look into your eyes and tell you the truth!

Those around Peter won’t make Heaven
Tinubu will be a devine president just like Buhari was. Stupid people everywhere. Nigeria are not too far from common wild animals in their thinking.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by searchlight: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
kelvine:
Let him go, after Supreme Court what next?
After supreme court comes more hunger in the land.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Barclaycard: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
oyeb15:
You rig an election and u are advising your opponent not to go to court.

That statement by Umahi is an indictment on his part and part and the judicial system.

Hes simply telling us that they have bought the Courts.

He rigged an election yet your almighty Obi and his huge numbers of lawyers could not prove it in a court of law how the election was rigged,
How many votes were rigged in favour of Tinubu and which was rigged against Obi.

Keep deluding yourself. You that believed Buhari was dead and replaced with Jubril of Sudan could believe anything.

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Onuoha1234(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Obi did not need your advice,Why are you all noise makers concer! with his fate? One day he will become President before your very eyes!

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Austineva(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
aswani:

Per the bolded, in that case your Biafra might have a better chance at unity without imploding.

Going by the gbas gbos lately between Kanu and Ekpa regarding sit at home, even they might need to be barred from public office in Biafra.

Hopefully the ordinary man in both the Biafra and Odùduwà Republics will be allowed to enjoy the experience in peace without the leaders turning them against each other while guzzling all the money.
Am telling you brotherly. Those political criminals have made mess of our Beautiful East, if not that Igbos are naturally hardworking we may have gone to extinction by now

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by tabaralph: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
I am sorry to say this. You're the gullible one in this case.
Peter is trying to win the president at his own expense and not on anyone. Does he really know the 6+ million people that voted for him across Nigeria?

Jagaban the president does he know you?

Why are you taking Panadol on someone else headache?
Obi Will only rule Biafra and not Nigeria
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by tabaralph: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Onuoha1234:
Obi did not need your advice,Why are you all noise makers concer! with his fate? One day he will become President before your very eyes!
Only in your dreams, obi will only rule Biafra
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by creativehubb: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Massive rigging that wasn't proven at the tribunal such rigging must be audio rigging. I expected APC to have filed for such rigging in the south east, instead it was Obi that still filed for rigging in Imo and Enonyi.
Meanwhile, there is nothing majority in a fraction of votes in a huge population like Nigeria. That last voting pattern doesn't represent the will of the general populist based on your initial assertion.
Just I have said, think before you comment because not everyone are zombies. Some people are critical thinkers that can deduce issues fast.
The judge observed it, APC are not the petitioners, but if rigging took place, it was definitely in south east.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by tnerro1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
True sha, Obi should calm down and watch tinubu for the next 4 years, if he doesn’t do well for the country, especially the south, then he should contest again, if not work with him to prevent another abokii from taking us backwards
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Inobeyourmate: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Go nd look for beta work bfor dis government ur supporting finish u wit bad policies.

Stop spending ur time defending corrupt politicians online,it will do u no good.
lol, as a .atter of fact, I get work wey I fit even employ you
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
creativehubb:

The judge observed it, APC are not the petitioners, but if rigging took place, it was definitely in south east.
You're olodo sorry to say. You need not been a petitioner to raise where irregularities happened. Why did APC and Tinubu asked to be credited at the tribunal over 10,000 removed in Kano state?
Please next time never advertise your ignorance in the public like this.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by dangotesmummy: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
aswani:

Na Naija we dey nau, he go don fight di small pipo wey dey tell am di truth chase dem comot him side. Na only di "ride on your excellency na you biko" pipo go remain for him side.
this is unnecessary waste of time,his emotions and resources even if the money is not coming from his pocket.

He should just leave with dignity while the ovation is still loud because I fear those telling him ride on I dey your back today will be the same people shouting crucify him tomorrow

Law is law and politics is like mathematics,you put in the right formula and figures at the right time,you get accurate results.nothing concern mathematics with emotions or how you feel.if you like shout and insult from now till eternity 2+2 will still be 4 wherever you calculate it,so it is with politics
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by EmmyCC: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
LordIsaac:

With all due respect, the court gave you an opportunity to prove your claim, but you couldn’t. I think some things must be allowed to rest.
We are heading to the Supreme court.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by LordIsaac(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
EmmyCC:

We are heading to the Supreme court.
Where there’s no justice right? Good luck!

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by ogbonti: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
you guys think its all about the verdict of Obi won or he did not win - Far from it.

Obi wants certain things to be established by the supreme court and that judgement will shape Nigeria going forward'

Most of us wey be US citizens dey wait make supreme court tell us say foreign citizenship doesnt matter to be Nigeria's president

Then you will see an army of very qualified Nigerians with money coming from the US and UK to run for president in 2027

so I am very focused on what the supreme court will say - IF citizenship of foreign country expires when the foreign passport XPAYA grin
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by olubless90: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
I like someone who knows the different btw previlledge and right.... He said, he gave us no 1 ministers even when we didn't vote for him....
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

And 8 million people are Nigeria? It even less than the population of Gombe. You people should stop indicting the system just because you want to comment. Tinubu's winning range is just a fraction of the population and that doesn't represent the people if we have to go by your own comment. Stop suspending your IQ when commenting because there are people that are sound to deduce words.

It makes sense to jump into conversations having read the entire conversation.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by lailo: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
CharleyBright:
Oga Dave Imahi, Biko eat your cake quietly, but let it not choke and humble you too soon ( cos it eventually will).

And let me ask you, if Tinubu had lost at the Tribunal, what would have been your advise to him? You would have told him he shouldn't appeal?
Atiku is also heading to supreme court, why haven't u advised Atiku not to do same?
Peter Obi name kee u there!!

Though I don't see the supreme court upturning Tinubu, but let Atiku and Peter Obi go and contest the judgement again.... At least that aspect that say INEC has liberty to determine how it wants to transmit result. That is unacceptable.

I went to vote because the electoral law mandate INEC to transmit results electronically, and INEC told us severally they would transmit electronically.
No corrupt rag-tag judges should turn the rules upside down and drag our electoral process backward.
Ehen, what happens even if INEC told u result will be transmitted electronically and things beyond INEC's control later forced them to rely on manual collation after the electronic transition failed? What is wrong in that? Is it against the law? The results Obi got in the whole of SE and the twelve states he won, were they not also collated manually? Didn't same INEC's failure to transmit result electronically affect all the candidates? Was it only Obi who was affected? Manual results and electronic results, what is the difference? Why can't u present your manual results that showed u won the election to court for INEC to dispute? Didn't u have reports from all your agents from those areas u alleged rigging? Why can't u present those results to court? Because INEC failed to transmit results electronically like they promised, so those authentic results should be discarded and election redone? Even though your agents signed those results and have same with them? The reason why we have manual as back-up is in case electronic failed, it can be relied on. If u feel those results have been changed, Obi should present authentic results to the INEC signed by all party agents during the election. Period.

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by oyatz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
crackhouse:
Nigerians only have strength online. Fuel is 617 here, bag of rice is 50k, ordinary 900g milk that i use to buy 1800naira or 2300naira is now 5500naira, tuber of yam that I use to buy 300naira during Jonathan regime is now 1500naira to 2000naira likewise every other thing and yet people still come online to fight over the people that is making life miserable for them? When will Nigerians realise that they need to come together as one and fight their oppressors? When?

How will Nigerians come together and reduce the prices of these items?
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by creativehubb: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You're olodo sorry to say. You need not been a petitioner to raise where irregularities happened. Why did APC and Tinubu asked to be credited at the tribunal over 10,000 removed in Kano state?
Please next time never advertise your ignorance in the public like this.
Mr Obidient, zombie of Obi, keep your foolishness to yourself and your Obi supporters grin

The whole world knows Obi supporters are the low IQ, extremists headless mob, a fool calling his master olodo. Mumu wey think say Abuja votes dey special...in a democracy?
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by oyatz(m): 6:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Dafresh:

That's how you guys said about Okorocha and today you guys have called him IPOB

Nobody call Okorocha IPOB, please stop telling lies and just play your victim card .

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by oyatz(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2023
Benresmy:

And you and your family keep on suffering and complaining..

This is just the beginning.. Anu ohia

Did Peter Obi (who you guys have now elevated to the status of a Deity that will solve all Problems ) end sufferings in Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Johncarlo07: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
lol, as a .atter of fact, I get work wey I fit even employ you

And pay me beta salary abi?
Dey dere dey dciev urself.

If u get work concentrate on it.
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by CharleyBright(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2023
lailo:

Ehen, what happens even if INEC told u result will be transmitted electronically and things beyond INEC's control later forced them to rely on manual collation after the electronic transition failed? What is wrong in that? Is it against the law? The results Obi got in the whole of SE and the twelve states he won, were they not also collated manually? Didn't same INEC's failure to transmit result electronically affect all the candidates? Was it only Obi who was affected? Manual results and electronic results, what is the difference? Why can't u present your manual results that showed u won the election to court for INEC to dispute? Didn't u have reports from all your agents from those areas u alleged rigging? Why can't u present those results to court? Because INEC failed to transmit results electronically like they promised, so those authentic results should be discarded and election redone? Even though your agents signed those results and have same with them? The reason why we have manual as back-up is in case electronic failed, it can be relied on. If u feel those results have been changed, Obi should present authentic results to the INEC signed by all party agents during the election. Period.

Obviously people like you are deliberately stupid. You probably pass thru school but school didn't pass thru you.
How can a seemingly educated person open his filthy mouth and be telling the public that there is nothing wrong with a govt establishment telling the masses that it will upload electionz result electronically and that built confidence in electoral process making people come out to vote, but the govt establishment did the opposite.
And u see nothing wrong in that?
And worse still in an electoral that was Prezidential, Senate and Rep conducted on the same day, INEC uploaded both Senate and Rep electronically but failed to upload the Presidential results shich is the most important one??
And u see nothing suspicious about that? Same day different issue??
Why the other two pull thru and the Presidential result didn't?
If it was indeed a glitch, wouldn't it have been such that some presidential results could go and some have the glitch issue? Why was it that none could go, as it was set by default not to go.
It iz either you guys are plainly stupid or prolific liars. Or both.
Most of you people can never enter heaven with the kind of lies you tell.

May God not allow una enter heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? / No Rivers Rerun Without Guaranteed Security, INEC Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.