Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi (17664 Views)

Step Down For Tinubu, Adamu Garba Advises Peter Obi / Daddy Freeze Stirs Reactions As He Advises Peter Obi To Create Music Album. / Umahi Advises Ohanaeze To Stay Away From Partisan Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by GuruboiNaija: 12:26am On Sep 10, 2023
The Minister of Works, David Umahi, has advised Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, to desist from contesting the judgement of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, which validated the victory of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He made this known while addressing newsmen shortly after a courtesy visit to the governor of Ebonyi State, Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru, at the new Government House, Centenary City, Abakaliki, the capital of Ebonyi State.

The former governor of Ebonyi State said: “I advised him (Obi) not to go to appeal. I am not a lawyer. My son here is a lawyer. He has interpreted the judgement, and he has left no hope for any appeal.”

Umahi also urged the political bigwigs in the South-East geopolitical zone to come together and support the Tinubu administration in their own interests.

“Let the South East come together and support the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu-led administration; he made us the number one minister, even when we didn’t vote very well for him,” he stated.

Umahi, who declared that “Tinubu will be a divine President,” [/b]added: “Before now, God told me that Tinubu will be Nigeria’s President. I prayed, and God answered. It was tough here in the South East, but through the grace of God, we made it.”

Applauding Gov Nwifuru for the empowerment and other developmental achievements witnessed in the state in his 100 days in office, Umahi vowed to support him to ensure that the state moves forward.

[b]“We didn’t make a mistake in bringing Gov Nwifuru. There are former governors who cannot go back to their homes. but I am in my home. I am very happy with the way I met him,” he stated.

https://.ng/2023/09/09/no-hope-for-you-at-supreme-court-umahi-advises-peter-obi/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by AllenSpencer: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Bitter truth!

In life, you need a friend who can look into your eyes and tell you the truth!

Those around Peter won’t make Heaven

159 Likes 23 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by ipobcannibals: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2023
The biafrau.ds ipob/obid.iots will insult and curse this fine gentleman as usual.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by NwaNimo1(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2023
“Before now, God told me that Tinubu will be Nigeria’s President. I prayed, and God answered"

.......BS pro max!

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Throwback: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Peter Obi wants his disgrace to be total.

Like the tortoise who was asked when he will return from his journey, he replied, "not until I've been disgraced".

Baba wan steal mandate after losing election, but at this stage, even mango e no go see pluck for jungle.

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by kelvine(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2023
Let him go, after Supreme Court what next?

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2023
kelvine:

Hague in the Netherlands straight. World court of criminal arbitration.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by ipobcannibals: 12:50am On Sep 10, 2023
kelvine:
After suplim court, then comes biafrau.d and Peter pandor.a Obi becomes the 1st president of biafrau.d

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by pandoragirigory: 12:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Let him go

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by ShoeWorld1(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Going to court is his civic right.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by hammerFC: 2:15am On Sep 10, 2023
AFTER SUPREME COURT, NEXT IS THE STREET.

EITHERWAY, WE WILL REMOVE TINUBU.

NO PRRSIDENT IS ABOVE THE PEOPLE, THAT IS NOW IN THE PAST.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Highlife217: 2:27am On Sep 10, 2023
If the Supreme Court fails to deliver justice, we will get justice outside of the current corrupt system.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by LordIsaac(m): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2023
Highlife217:
If the Supreme Court fails to deliver justice, we will get justice outside of the current corrupt system.
What is Justice, if I may?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:51am On Sep 10, 2023
We actually wanna waste our resources at the Supreme Court. Infact, we've been looking for where to waste our resources!
AllenSpencer:
Bitter truth!

In life, you need a friend who can look into your eyes and tell you the truth!

Those around Peter won’t make Heaven

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Is it your disgrace?
Throwback:
Peter Obi wants his disgrace to be total.

Like the tortoise who was asked when he will return from his journey, he replied, "not until I've been disgraced".

Baba wan steal mandate after losing election, but at this stage, even mango e no go see pluck for jungle.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2023
shocked God told you a criminal will be president and you prayed before 'God' helped enthroned such a criminal in government? A snatch it, grab it and run away with power preaching fella?

We leave judgement of those who enthrone this evil to God supreme Himself but then just imagine how these tyrannical people in government prempt and criminalised government? Why making this kind of reckless statement?

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Chiefpriestt: 5:05am On Sep 10, 2023
Apc has killed Nigerian judicial system

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by nasskar(m): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2023
It's well
Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by laurel03(m): 5:06am On Sep 10, 2023
hammerFC:
AFTER SUPREME COURR, NEXT IS THE STREET.

Next is the street 🤣🤣and which people? dont waste ur life anyway.
This is what i still dont understand shey PO will now become president from third position even if court sack BAT??
Tinubu won the election because 3 pdp scattered to contest against Apc..

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by donprinyo(m): 5:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Shut de hell up and face your work

2 Likes

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Raskimonojendor: 5:07am On Sep 10, 2023
kelvine:
Sharia Court.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Kobicove(m): 5:08am On Sep 10, 2023
I hope Obi will listen to wise counsel and close this chapter instead of continuing on this wild goose chase undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by helinues: 5:11am On Sep 10, 2023
grin

Obi, the Labouring in vain master won't listen

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Inobeyourmate: 5:12am On Sep 10, 2023
hammerFC:
AFTER SUPREME COURR, NEXT IS THE STREET.

Ha! Chai! You sha wan die before your time, if you no enter street as you have said, nah God go punish you 😂😂😂😂😂

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:12am On Sep 10, 2023
Umahi, I am more learned than you. I assure you that the Supreme Court would not be insulated from the Judicial diagnosis that the citizens must carry out.

We must find out what is wrong with Nigeria..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by CharleyBright(m): 5:14am On Sep 10, 2023
Oga Dave Imahi, Biko eat your cake quietly, but let it not choke and humble you too soon ( cos it eventually will).

And let me ask you, if Tinubu had lost at the Tribunal, what would have been your advise to him? You would have told him he shouldn't appeal?
Atiku is also heading to supreme court, why haven't u advised Atiku not to do same?
Peter Obi name kee u there!!

Though I don't see the supreme court upturning Tinubu, but let Atiku and Peter Obi go and contest the judgement again.... At least that aspect that say INEC has liberty to determine how it wants to transmit result. That is unacceptable.

I went to vote because the electoral law mandate INEC to transmit results electronically, and INEC told us severally they would transmit electronically.
No corrupt rag-tag judges should turn the rules upside down and drag our electoral process backward.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Malroux: 5:14am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
grin

Obi, the Labouring in vain master won't listen
Leave your parents house and get a job.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by Inobeyourmate: 5:14am On Sep 10, 2023
Those of you saying you will remove Tinubu even if you will have to go extra mile, toor! I triple date una, if Una no enter street to start violence, omo ale niyin, some of una sha wan die before God's appointed time 😂😂😂😂😂

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu / PhD, Msc Holders Jostle For Lagos’ N25,000 Jobs Meant For School Leavers / A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.