Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo (10940 Views)

Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Kuginzi: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2023
By Peter Moses

Anambra State Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo, has said his administration will demolish many properties in the state capital to build a state capital of people’s dream.

Soludo stated this on Saturday after participating in the monthly Solution Walk For Healthy Living held at the Anambra State stadium in Awka.

According to Soludo, after the demolition of some properties, Awka will be built to the status of a real state capital every body would be proud.

“Those living in Awka, we will demolish Awka and build a befitting capital for us. We will also build fly over across the high way in Awka.

Awka will be the real capital and by next year, when Anambra state will be 33 years, the governor of the state, for the first time will live in Awka, in the government house,” he stated.

Soludo also stated that “every kobo” the state government under him generate would be judiciously used to build sustainable development for the good of the people.

According to him, he is very passionate on building sustainable human capital development.

The governor urged youths to work hard to earn a decent living. He also urged youths undergoing training in the state government’s ongoing “one youth two skills programme” to take the training seriously, saying it could be their breakthrough in life

https://dailytrust.com/well-demolish-awka-to-build-befitting-state-capital-soludo/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Opanka44(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Everybody has turned into the Midget called El-Rufai, the initiator and pioneer of demolition in Nigeria .

Wike is doing his own in Abuja, he wants to restore the Abuja Master Plan.

I keep asking this question, "How do these men feel when they demolish people's properties without compensation" ? It's evil and wicked to do so. These are people who voted for you and see u as their leaders, yet u destroy their properties. It's shameful

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by pquaver(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Kuginzi:
By Peter Moses

Anambra State Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo, has said his administration will demolish many properties in the state capital to build a state capital of people’s dream.

Soludo stated this on Saturday after participating in the monthly Solution Walk For Healthy Living held at the Anambra State stadium in Awka.

According to Soludo, after the demolition of some properties, Awka will be built to the status of a real state capital every body would be proud.

“Those living in Awka, we will demolish Awka and build a befitting capital for us. We will also build fly over across the high way in Awka.

https://dailytrust.com/well-demolish-awka-to-build-befitting-state-capital-soludo/

Hmmm so Obi did not even do anything? What then where obidients bragging and telling us we made a mistake? Obi na mad man.. Make i no tear am slap... Imagine awka is not a befitting capital, u wan go near Nigeria....Charity for him no dey begin @ home?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Offpointng: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Anambra is home to billionaires, an 18yrs old Billionaire can buy Dangote and his generation yen yen

So Anambra have been a Glorified slum n Village ever since?? imagine Soludo boasting of just constructing fly over in the state since these years. Damn man, I keep saying it, these folks will be no where close to civilization and Advancement if SW din come thr for them. Bunch of Delusional folks sad

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Jogs1900: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Exactly....Awka needs to be planned. It needs to be upgraded from a shithole state capital to real state capital. God bless you, sir.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by kettykings: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Why not build the largest mall in Africa that would
bring businesses, trade, economic growth and move onitsha market to it and demolish onitsha market
Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2023
I very optimistic that Gov Soludo by end of his tenure will be the best governor Anambra have ever produce

6 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by igwebuike01: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2023
pquaver:

Hmmm so Obi did mot even do anything? What then where obidients bragging and telling us we made a mistake? Obi na mad man.. Make i mo tear am slap... Image awka is not befitting u wan go near Nigeria.. Charoty for him no dey begin @ home?
Obi is still tormenting you people. I thought you claimed you have won? Is there still something else you are still afraid of?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2023
Jogs1900:
Exactly....Awka needs to be planned. It needs to be upgraded from a shithole state capital to real state capital. God bless you, sir.
When will they upgrade Osogbo to be like present Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tphdE1JwkY?si=Fx2f9dWePh6EXFxD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI?si=pPrJ0Y3-FVHD6rYV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccclbZwi8nU?si=8bCLl33Mm8ZBcDdm

9 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by igwebuike01: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2023
kettykings:
Why not build the largest mall in Africa that would
bring businesses, trade, economic growth and move onitsha market to it and demolish onitsha market
Nope, mall is mall, market is market

5 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Anambra is home to billionaires, an 18yrs old Billionaire can buy Dangote and his generation yen yen

So Anambra have been a Glorified slum n Village ever since?? imagine Soludo boasting of just constructing fly over in the state. Damn man, I keep saying it, these folks will be no where close to civilization and prosperity if SW din come thr for them. Bunch of Delusional folks
I can tell you that Awka is far better than your state capital

22 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Offpointng: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
I can tell you that Awka is far better than your state capital
It's alright to wallow in Delusion. just don't perish in it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by igwebuike01: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

When will the upgrade Osogbo to be like present Awka
Befitting Capital is only good for Igbos. Yorubas understand that Igbos are greater than them so they recommend good things for Igbos. Something they can never dream about for themselves

21 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2023
Offpointng:

It's alright to wallow in Delusion. just don't perish in it
Mention your state

6 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2023
igwebuike01:

Befitting Capital is only good for Igbos. Yorubas understand that Igbos are greater than them so they recommend good things for Igbos. Something they can never dream about for themselves
grin grin grin just imagine Osogbo, Abeokuta, Akure, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan slums dwellers attacking Awka grin ; D waiting person no go see for this faceless forum

23 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by igwebuike01: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2023
Offpointng:

So Anambra have been a Glorified slum n Village ever since?? imagine Soludo boasting of just constructing fly over in the state since these years. Damn man, I keep saying it, these folks will be no where close to civilization and Advancement if SW din come thr for them. Bunch of Delusional folks sad
These are no slums in Anambra. That is the tradenark of yorubaland. Awka beats all your state capitals. Infrastructure continue to be upgraded to match the expansion unlike your stagnant states

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by igwebuike01: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

grin grin grin just imagine Osogbo, Abeokuta, Akure, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan slums dwellers attacking Awka grin ; D waiting person no go see for this faceless forum
Imagine those backwards people. To them, it's every village in the East vs Lagos.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Offpointng: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2023
igwebuike01:

These are no slums in Anambra. That is the tradenark of yorubaland. Awka beats all your state capitals. Infrastructure continue to be upgraded to match the expansion unlike your stagnant states

It's alright to wallow in Delusion. just dont perish in it. One would wonders why the Audio billionaire Ibos scattered in the SW live in ghetto areas. Now I understand, it's in the blood. ndo ehn

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by igwebuike01: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2023
Offpointng:

It's alright to wallow in Delusion. just dont perish in it. One would wonders why the Audio billionaire Ibos scattered in the SW live in ghetto areas. Now I understand, it's in the blood. ndo ehn
Lol, thank God you acknowledge that ghetto is rampant in your region. No need for long story, just show us your aerial pictures

16 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by GeneralPula: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2023
After more than 30 years, Anambra is still looking for a befitting Capital. This is where the Agulu fraud ruled for 8years. You con dey wonder why they cursed him after tenure..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2023
Offpointng:

You're the one wallowing in delusion, because I have been to all Southwest states, and I can tell you outside Ikeja Awka is far better than any state capitals in Yoruba land

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Jogs1900: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

When will they upgrade Osogbo to be like present Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tphdE1JwkY?si=Fx2f9dWePh6EXFxD
I know you will bring out this rubbish Do you know more than your governor ?Your governor has spoken..Oshogbo as a state capital is more befitting than Awka as a state capital.. I've worked in the 2 state capitals...Imagine You are showing me picture of Onitsha Enugu expressway, a federal government road..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Christistruth03: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Just build the New Capital Next to the Old one instead of Demolishing the Old one

There are still 500. Year old buildings in London

Parliament was built in the 16th Century

5 Likes

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Christistruth03: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2023
Offpointng:

What use is a Billionaire surrounded by a Sea of Poverty?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

I know you will bring out this rubbish Do you know more than your governor ?Your governor has spoken..Oshogbo as a state capital is more befitting than Awka as a state capital.. I've worked in the 2 state capitals...Imagine You are showing me picture of Onitsha Enugu expressway, a federal government road..
grin grin Osogbo is 40 years behind Awka in development

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Jogs1900: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You call ibadan a slum..The greatest man from Anambra state dead or alive..Chinua Achebe was trained and lived in ibadan..If not for Ibadan, he would have been a palm wine tapper.Ibadan made him.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

What use is a Billionaire surrounded by a Sea of Poverty?
Anambra always giving you guys sleepless nights grin grin Odogwu state grin grin you guys are can only hate but can't stop us that's the the fact cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

You call ibadan a slum..The greatest man from Anambra state dead or alive..Chinua Achebe was trained and lived in ibadan..If not for Ibadan, he would have been a palm wine rapper.Ibadan made him.
Ibadan is pull of Slums, world largest slum city no apology, I guess na your kindred made Achebe greatest Anambra man, however Achebe schooling in University of Ibadan that was built by Colonial master it's a crime also remember that Anambra man was also the first Nigeria VC of UI grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Jogs1900: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ibadan is pull of Slums, world largest slum city no apology, I guess na your kindred made Achebe greatest Anambra man, however Achebe schooling in University of Ibadan that was built by Colonial master it's a crime also remember that Anambra man was also the first Nigeria VC of UI grin grin
That you call slum is where many of your people live and feed their family in Anambra state.Do you think there is no slum in New York?The VC that Zik imposed there.Why didn't he try it in ABU , Zaria?Was there no qualified igboman in the north to be made a VC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo by Bestmanfornow: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2023
GeneralPula:
After more than 30 years, Anambra is still looking for a befitting Capital. This is where the Agulu fraud ruled for 8years. You con dey wonder why they cursed him after tenure..

What we building now will be better than any government house in your region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIO-161syo?si=K_hc8y2l3JpdWcRZ

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Sponsored By Wealthy Nigerians – Security Expert / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For / APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.