Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

A Good Proof That True Love Exists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Good Proof That True Love Exists (18821 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Interesting15: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2023
For various reasons, a lot of people keep doubting the existence of true love, since what is prominent in our world is lust, selfishness, deceit, hypocrisy, and the likes. However, from the scriptures, there have been proofs upon proofs that true love exists.

First of all, remember that God, the Supreme Creator is All-powerful and can do anything and everything. However, one of the most prominent expressions of God is Love. In fact, God is Love personified. Yes, God is Love. And since it is true that God exists, then it is true that Love exists. The existence of the True God is the existence of True Love.

A vivid proof that God has been showing, and will keep showing true love, can be found in John 3:16 -

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

God so loved the world (which includes you) way before you were born. God knows you before you were born, and He has been showing you love even before you were born. An expression of His love revolves around how He safeguarded you while you were in your mother's womb, and has blessed you with the gift of life to remain alive till today.

So, you are not loveless. You might have passed through different incidents that have made you doubt the existence of true love (hated, being deceived, taken for granted, jilted, betrayed, etc.). But I want you to know that even till this moment, God, your Creator is vehemently in love with you.

What is the proof of love? What is love without giving?

"For God so loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son..."

So, God put His Love for you into action by giving you the best Gift ever: He gave you Himself in Christ Jesus.

Wow!

Since humankind has embraced sin and death, God proved He didn't hate us by still deciding to come into the flesh to die for our sins! Wow!

True Love is when Jesus Christ decides to die for undeserving folks like you and me. "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans chapter five verse eight)

So, how should you respond to this love being shown you by God? Accept His Gift!

"...that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Simply accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, and your life will never remain the same again. You must be determined to forsake anything sinful, and simply pray:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/09/a-good-proof-that-true-love-exists.html?m=1

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Interesting15: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2023
Happy Sunday, everyone. Jesus loves you too 🥰🥰

8 Likes

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Righteousness2(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2023
The Love of JESUS Christ towards Humanity is one that cannot be quantified or measured.

Sacrificing himself to pay the supreme price for the redemption of all of Humanity.

Imagine the kind of evil world we live in. Imagine if the redemption had a monetary value. Some persons would have embezelled the whole thing for themselves and generations.

JESUS CHRIST took it upon himself, went through the pains, torture and agony fire you and i to have Eternal life in Heaven.
Listen Folks! JESUS has paid the price.it is left for you and i to Believe and Surrender to HIM.

The Coming of JESUS CHRIST is imminent.
This time HE is not coming to Die for anyone again.
HE is coming to take out those who Believe, SURRENDER and live for HIM.
HE is coming to judge the World
HE is not coming as a Lamb.
HE is coming as a LION.

There is no more time. REPENT ! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. The next moment is not guaranteed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by oluwaseyi0: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2023
After supervising the murder of his son sins multiply, then he is asking other people to come and become his sons and daughters too

Nah, before I'll become the next in line for his supervised murder

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by killsmith(f): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Mr OP. Let us test your reasoning capacity.

How is God love if he allows the lions to brutalise and eat the goat?
How is he love when he allows the Cock to constantly rape the hen?

5 Likes

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by bjayx: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Than U God for your endless unconditional love

1 Like

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by malvisguy212: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
After supervising the murder of his son sins multiply, then he is asking other people to come and become his sons and daughters too

Do you believe He died?
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Tunde835(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Lies. True love is an illusion to men
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Woodshot: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2023
grin
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Yea , it exists. Am a living witness .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Enumjeko: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIsKU1Xxc9I
God's Intervention Demands Our Collaboration | Bishop Godfrey I. Onah

1 Like

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Lama70(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Love of JESUS Christ towards Humanity is one that cannot be quantified or measured.

Sacrificing himself to pay the supreme price for the redemption of all of Humanity.

Imagine the kind of evil world we live in. Imagine if the redemption had a monetary value. Some persons would have embezelled the whole thing for themselves and generations.

JESUS CHRIST took it upon himself, went through the pains, torture and agony fire you and i to have Eternal life in Heaven.
Listen Folks! JESUS has paid the price.it is left for you and i to Believe and Surrender to HIM.

HE is coming as a LION.

There is no more time. REPENT ! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. The next moment is not guaranteed.

@Righteousness2 I have not heard from you for some time now. Hope you're good?
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2023
Jesus was killed like a common criminal. How does that translate to dieing for anyone How can God allow his own son to be killed then resurrect after 3 days. Then disappear to heaven. Black man wake up

11 Likes

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by pol23: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2023
I don’t believe Jesus story is the best example of love.
I believe it’s parental love.
When you think about what our parent did for us to be able to stand on our feet.
Especially mothers.
Jesus story could be fictional.
My opinion.

4 Likes

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Almunjid(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Lol, God no kill him son (He has no son, we're actually His creatures), na human beings misinterpret the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Maxxim: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2023
ednut1:
Jesus was killed like a common criminal. How does that translate to dieing for anyone How can God allow his own son to be killed then resurrect after 3 days. Then disappear to heaven. Black man wake up
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by GUNITGuy: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2023
Thanks Pastor for letting me know God Loves me in this Loveless world me as a man is Living.....Even if no one does God still Loves me
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by TenQ: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2023
ednut1:
The question is not how can..
BUT
Why?

Until you understand this, you will remain lost!
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by TenQ: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Almunjid:

Lol, God no kill him son (He has no son, we're actually His creatures), na human beings misinterpret the word of God.
God's word Becoming Human is what we call the Son.

God doesn't have a wife does he?
LOL!!
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by flexyrule(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Me
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Chetas81(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Almunjid:

Those are the things we inherited from British colony

1 Like

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Loyalty1: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Shalom!
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by FuckTheMod: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2023
VERY STUPĂŚD, EVIL, SENSELESS AND RIDICULOUS PROOF.

EVERY PERSON THAT BELIEVES IN THIS NONSENSE ARE RĒTAɌDṢ

So a God will love the world so much that HE NEEDS THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT MAN - THAT'S ALSO HIS SON, THAT'S ALSO HIMSELF... TO BE SACRIFICED FOR HIM IN ORDER TO FORGIVE SINS.
grin

Fools

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by dinomcjohn: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2023
God is love. And since it is true that God exists, then, it is true that love exists. God is love personified. What a loving God we have. All Glory be to God forever. Amen
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by killsmith(f): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Righteousness2:

HE is coming as a LION.

In 1000 years, the whiteman will visit the sun and colonize other planets but you and your illks will keep shouting jesus is coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by KnownUnknown: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2023
killsmith:
Mr OP. Let us test your reasoning capacity.

How is God love if he allows the lions to brutalise and eat the goat?
How is he love when he allows the Cock to constantly rape the hen?

They don’t consider the horrors that happen on earth and they excuse all manner of atrocities written in their fairy tales when talking about their repulsive Hebrew shit they call the “god of love”.

And if they do consider the horrors and atrocities, they just blame them on the fairy tale of the two naked simpletons and the eloquent snake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by KnownUnknown: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2023
FuckTheMod:
VERY STUPĂŚD, EVIL, SENSELESS AND RIDICULOUS PROOF.

EVERY THAT BELIEVES IN THIS NONSENSE ARE RĒTAɌDṢ

So a God will love the world so much that HE NEEDS THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT MAN - THAT'S ALSO HIS SON, THAT'S ALSO HIMSELF... TO BE SACRIFICED FOR HIM IN ORDER TO FORGIVE SINS.
grin

Fools

The most stupid aspect of this stupid shit is that the guy didn’t even stay dead. What kind of sacrifice is that?

A person that starved to death in a concentration camp or a person that died in the hold of a slave ship has more to say about suffering and death than the magic jew who supposedly died (for a short while) for them.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by killsmith(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2023
KnownUnknown:

They don’t consider the horrors that happen on earth and they excuse all manner of atrocities written in their fairy tales when talking about their repulsive Hebrew shit they call the “god of love”.

And if they do consider the horrors and atrocities, they just blame them on the fairy tale of the two naked simpletons and the eloquent snake.
The whiteman really bleeped up the psyche of the blackman.

After raping Africa and kidnapping over 100 million Africans for slavery, the whiteman repented and gave the blackman a book that would give free entrance to heaven, but he wouldn't even give the blackman free entrance to his country. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / More Rude Things People Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.