Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Good Proof That True Love Exists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Good Proof That True Love Exists (18854 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Almunjid(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
Those are the things we inherited from British colony
Exactly, we took the interpretations of those that brought the religion to us. Just like monogamy which was never a sin, they made us believe it to be wrong because their culture is against it. We're currently demonizing our culture and values while upholding theirs as the standard.
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by DeBigdick(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2023
The christian God love you so much that he will send billions to hell for eternity

1 Like

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Almunjid(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2023
TenQ:

God's word Becoming Human is what we call the Son.

God doesn't have a wife does he?
LOL!!
What does the word of God in the Bible makes the Bible, God or Son of God? What do we call the AI programmed with the word of God? Someone who's miraculously programmed with ur words (ur words personified) is not u nor ur Son. grin
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by FaithAkin(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Happy Sunday y'all and Jesus loves you. Use my signature to send a DM for any kind of design you need for your business. Examples added to it.

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by TenQ: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Almunjid:

What does the word of God in the Bible makes the Bible, God or Son of God? What do we call the AI programmed with the word of God? Someone who's miraculously programmed with ur words (ur words personified) is not u nor ur Son. grin
The Bible is NOT the literal word of God unlike the Qur'an!

The Word of God is LIVING and is the CREATOR of the Heavens and the earth!

The AI programmed with "scripture" remains an AI.

Now please respond to this.

In the Qur'an, Before Jesus was born on earth, He was both a Spirit and the Word of Allah: Is this true or false?
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by MSN1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
True love exists, I have witness and I enjoined everyone to always open their hearts and let the past be; Then getting true love becomes very easy.
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Almunjid(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
TenQ:

The Bible is NOT the literal word of God unlike the Qur'an!

The Word of God is LIVING and is the CREATOR of the Heavens and the earth!

The AI programmed with "scripture" remains an AI.

Now please respond to this.

In the Qur'an, Before Jesus was born on earth, He was both a Spirit and the Word of Allah: Is this true or false?
Everyone was a spirit before he/she was born. Jesus is the word of God and a Prophet, he himself referred to himself as a prophet sent by God with His words. Please I'm not ready for arguments this afternoon. U may keep worshipping the Messenger of God instead of The One who sent him, it's none of my business.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by phemmyfour: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
After supervising the murder of his son sins multiply, then he is asking other people to come and become his sons and daughters too

Nah, before I'll become the next in line for his supervised murder
No greater love than putting your life on the line. That's what God demonstrated.

FYI, It was a one off sacrifice that replaced frequent animal sacrifices . Nobody is required to go that route anymore. The sacrifice of the son is SUFFICIENT for all
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by TenQ: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Almunjid:

Everyone was a spirit before he/she was born. Jesus is the word of God and a Prophet, he himself referred to himself as a prophet sent by God with His words. Please I'm not ready for arguments this afternoon. U may keep worshipping the Messenger of God instead of The One who sent him, it's none of my business.

Shalom!
You are a big liar sir!

1. Show me just one prophet or person who was a spirit existing before he was born.
2. You don't even know what a spirit is : if you know tell me?

You are not even aware that
1. المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir The Arrogant One has is SATAN himself
2. المذل Al-Mudhil Satan is the one who lead astray or cause to err
3. المكر Al-Makr satan is the only one qualified to be called The deceitful, cheater/deceiver
Ask Questions and you will be free!
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
God is indeed love.

Love the Lord ur God and love they neighbour thy self.
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by KnownUnknown: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
killsmith:

The whiteman really bleeped up the psyche of the blackman.

After raping Africa and kidnapping over 100 million Africans for slavery, the whiteman repented and gave the blackman a book that would give free entrance to heaven, but he wouldn't even give the blackman free entrance to his country. grin

The apartheid Israelis’ PM vowed to expel African immigrants because Eritreans were rioting a few days ago. Meanwhile, my people, unfortunately, are busy praising Israel and Hebrew nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Kemadealadire(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Seytex: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2023
DeBigdick:
The christian God love you so much that he will send billions to hell for eternity
What a love!
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by Allthelight: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2023
FuckTheMod:
VERY STUPÌD, EVIL, SENSELESS AND RIDICULOUS PROOF.

EVERY PERSON THAT BELIEVES IN THIS NONSENSE ARE RĒTAɌDṢ

So a God will love the world so much that HE NEEDS THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT MAN - THAT'S ALSO HIS SON, THAT'S ALSO HIMSELF... TO BE SACRIFICED FOR HIM IN ORDER TO FORGIVE SINS.
grin

Fools
If u can't give your opinion without insulting others... Then you are not educated.

don't claim to be
Re: A Good Proof That True Love Exists by FuckTheMod: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Allthelight:
If u can't give your opinion without insulting others... Then you are not educated.

don't claim to be
Shut up!
If you can't blablabla
Says who?
Define being educated

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following / She Refuses To Change Her Church For A Second Time / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.