Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? (882 Views)

If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri / Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by confessionsad: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2023
IF PETER OBI DOESN'T WIN AT SUPREME COURT WHAT'S NEXT?

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2023
confessionsad:

nothing

Can you rest now

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by REDshouse(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Wait till next election opportunity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Crystalline(f): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2023
Why do you wanna know? Are you a monitoring spirit?

confessionsad:

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by confessionsad: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Crystalline:
Why do you wanna know? Are you a monitoring spirit?

Tbh I'm just curious grin
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by confessionsad: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
nothing

Can you rest now

you all just toxic grin I just asked a question to get an answer,why? Because I thought tribunal was the last junction

7 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by benuejosh: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2023
He will wins his wife's heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by izonborn098(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Go back to his state(anambra)
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Crystalline(f): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2023
grin
confessionsad:

Tbh I'm just curious grin
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by SalamRushdie: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2023
He is not going to win there ...He will go to his house ..You guys have been brainwashed that a man with no single track record in good governance is going to change your life ....Many have asked for just a picture of one legacy project from PO as governor of Anambra for 8 years and non could be shown

He didn't give Anambra water supply

He didn't give Anambra good roads

He didnt build a world class legacy hospital in Anambra

He didn't give Anambra an airport

He didn't even install a single traffic light

Yet some of you have been brainwashed into thinking without him your lives are finished ...No your life is not finished, we will strive and make it through this tough times under APC together

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by illicit(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2023
He will go to jail

shocked

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2023
If he doesn’t win, we can now safely conclude that Nigeria is a failed state and a banana republic.

Nobody will follow any law anymore.

And anything anybody see, make him collect am like that..

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Bestbrain123(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Pitying the citizens while Leaving the bullshit country..maybe to london and wait for sad news...
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by RockHard: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2023
confessionsad:

ECOWAS court, ICC, and United Nations. Lawyers all over the world must get their share of the Anambra loot Obi stole and stashed in offshore accounts under his children's names.

4 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by seunmsg(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2023
confessionsad:

He will go to ECOWAS court of justice. After that, he will take his case to AU court in Addis Ababa. Thereafter, he will go to International Criminal Court of Justice at The Hague.

3 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by duro4chang(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2023
E go cry now
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Wisereborn: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2023
so far so good, the judiciary are really disappointing Nigerians undecided

When we get to that bridge, we will cross it!!!

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by cybersoldiers: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2023
confessionsad:

All evil posts on sunday morning are done only by you Muslim terrorists who have sworn by the sword to kill all Christians in Nigeria...... Go and rest.

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by richidinho(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2023
We just want the supreme court to affirm that

1. BVAS and IREV that INEC spent 300bn on is not relevant in the electoral process, so that hijacking of ballot boxes can continue

2. When obtaining money by false pretense, the law will go after your bank account that received the money not the person that committed the crime

3. That FCT is one of the 36 states of the federation (whatever that mean) grin grin

4. Certificate forgery, double nomination and are all pre election matters

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by kokoA(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2023
Prepare for 2027.
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by RockHard: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Wisereborn:
so far so good, the judiciary are really disappointing Nigerians Biafrans undecided

When we get to that bridge, we will cross it!!!

There. Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by confessionsad: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2023
cybersoldiers:

All evil posts on sunday morning are done only by you Muslim terrorists who have sworn by the sword to kill all Christians in Nigeria...... Go and rest.

AH HABA, I'm not Muslim neither a terrorist. why are most people bittered here. simple question I asked

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by confessionsad: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:

He will go to ECOWAS court of justice. After that, he will take his case to AU court in Addis Ababa. Thereafter, he will go to International Criminal Court of Justice at The Hague.

Thanks very much,I just wanted to know this,I searched online and didn't see anything, I didn't know you could take a case that far too

Thanks very much
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Wisereborn: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2023
RockHard:

There. Fixed.
grin grin stale!!! Even the said Biafrans are still Nigerians

Are they not Know your geography else, I will not get into meaningless argument with you

Rock head grin

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Jomonix: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2023
confessionsad:

The supreme court of natural justice will take over.
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2023
confessionsad:

Nothing we just want those rubbish they judged in the appeal court to have supreme Court stamp as law finally

Because when it's used against APC tomorrow they won't cry
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by seunmsg(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2023
confessionsad:

Thanks very much,I just wanted to know this,I searched online and didn't see anything, I didn't know you could take a case that far too

Thanks very much

Don’t mention 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Chuksyno(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2023
Why is Obi whom they claimed to be third on presidential election is more on the news and more popular than Atiku whom they said was second? Something told me that Obi truly won the election.
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by RockHard: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin stale!!! Even the said Biafrans are still Nigerians

Are they not Know your geography else, I will not get into meaningless argument with you

Rock head grin

undecided Stay one place and pick a struggle.

5 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by DMerciful(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2023
You Atiku supporter is now sounding like a CORNfused agbadorian undecided

Why are the structures of criminality united against one man PO?
SalamRushdie:
He is not going to win there ...He will go to his house ..You guys have been brainwashed that a man with no single track record in good governance is going to change your life ....Many have asked for just a picture of one legacy project from PO as governor of Anambra for 8 years and non could be shown

He didn't give Anambra water supply

He didn't give Anambra good roads

He didnt build a world class legacy hospital in Anambra

He didn't give Anambra an airport

He didn't even install a single traffic light

Yet some of you have been brainwashed into thinking without him your lives are finished ...No your life is not finished, we will strive and make it through this tough times under APC together
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by Wisereborn: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2023
RockHard:

undecided Stay one place and pick a struggle.

Give them one now undecided

Why are you dribbling yourself grin
Re: If Peter Obi Doesn't Win At Supreme Court What's Next? by gratefulheart(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2023
If you read the judgement, you should know he can NEVER win.
It is going to be another labour in vain.

confessionsad:

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGUIYI-IRONSI Decree 34 Abolishing Regionalism Sets Nigeria Back For 100 Years - / Our Sleep-deprived Leader Has No Good Result To Show’, Phrank Shaibu Taunts Ngel / New Usa Visa Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.