Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu (11379 Views)

Tribunal Sacks APC's Udende, Returns PDP's Suswam / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Cmanforall: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
What is happening?

Hope the judiciary won't be used to unseat LP candidates
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by chloride6: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Useless riggers
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Quality20(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Who is obi gonna with if he wins at d supreme
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Blitzerz: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Only Lp and pdp are grossly affected by tribunal.

Tribunal is yet to unseat any apc rep or senator from southwest or northwest.

APC HAS taken over judiciary.

Nigeria needs cleansing
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Labour party is a master rigger. They rigged well in the east during the last general election.

So it's only in southeast were labour party did a master plan of rigging and they couldn't rig there way in judiciary. What a joke! Look at what you called it "Mater rigger". You guys are too ignorant
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

So it's only in southeast were labour party did a master plan of rigging and they couldn't rig to way in judiciary. What a joke! Look at what you called it "Mater rigger". You guys are too ignorant
That of the south east was glaring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Benwallt(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sack them all. They are nothing but dregs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Saint99: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
I thought the wrong nomination issues were supposed to be party affairs or pre-election matters. Similar to what PDP and LP contested in the PEPT
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
That of the south east was glaring

And apc or pdp couldnt provide such evidence in court to completely destroy there case. Na only get the evidence abi e dey inside ur head?
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Austineva(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Double wahala for deadi body
Don't attack me o cos I am a Biafran, I am not a zoogerian
It's is time to pay obi.diots for their attacks on us Biafrans, Simon Ekpa pre the zoo election
LP never see anything yet, more is coming. You all must pay for going against us Biafrans pre d zoo fraudulent election
LP ntorrrrrπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by flyinnizam(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
TotoGame:

Is it that you can't read to understand or you just wanna display your acute stupidity
na mumu dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

And apc or pdp couldnt provide such evidence in court to completely destroy there case. Na only get the evidence abi e dey inside ur head?
They did and labour party man was sacked. More are still coming. Otti will go.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Chibuzoripob: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
cool cheesy grin from TOP to BOTTOM grin cheesy embarassed tongue

Eluuu-Pita grin grin
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
Typical of people raised without parental care or love. Bulk of the kid that form the Obidients.

Do I blame you? Nah.

Do I feel sorry for you? Absolutely. smiley

Typical agbadorian, I've gotten tons of home training more than your entire generation. grin

You foul-mouthed filthy scoundrels, want to have a monopoly of intimidation? Nah, I'm not having none of that. grin

You mess up....I'll have the big stick rebounding and reverberating on your loquacious skulls. I'll hand you your asze. Be assured... grin
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Felaincarnated: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Are u normaaaaal or u have a problem with comprehension?
duro4chang:
Labour party is a master rigger. They rigged well in the east during the last general election.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
They did and labour party man was sacked. More are still coming. Otti will go.

Lol they did inside your head.. how come its only you that has the evidence.

I don't know why most people who support apc are always talking without any single evidence. Are you aware accusing someone is different from providing evidence.

You guys make me think you are all illiteratesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So because tinubu rigged his way in you want to drag obi into it. What a joke.. besides the election is over I wonder why u guys are still dragging the issue since u won
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=Funkyswagzz post=125702325]

Lol they did inside your head.. how come its only you that has the evidence.

I don't know why most people who support apc are always talking without any single evidence. Are you aware accusing someone is different from providing evidence.

You guys make me think you are all illiterates
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Are u normaaaaal or u have a problem with comprehension?
You are using bad language abi? If I start my own you run. You just face the loss of that labour party man.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by azikiweironsi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
Typical of people raised without parental care or love. Bulk of the kid that form the Obidients.

Do I blame you? Nah.

Do I feel sorry for you? Absolutely. smiley

Are you minding them ? They result to abuse and curse for any small argument. They never give concrete answers without showing abusive words. Typical children without home training.
It's in their gene.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Nordy: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:

Is obvious you lack simple understanding of a frivolous judgement. I pity your likes in this generation who won't learn, can't comprehend words rather choose to throw shadow punches.
Maybe you should go back and read again word by words and lines gradually don't jump.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Christistruth03: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:

Labor Party really Created Chaos and Confusion in the SE on Election day

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nordy:

Is obvious you lack simple understanding of a frivolous judgement. I pity your likes in this generation who won't learn, can't comprehend words rather choose to throw shadow punches.
Maybe you should go back and read again word by words and lines gradually don't jump.
Oga, labour party committed electoral fraud and your man was sacked, period. The intelligence you claim you have is rubish. You know nothing.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jostoman:
dont mind him
Labour party committed electoral fraud and your man was sacked period
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by garfield1: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pdp is gradually creeping back onto enugu.but since a court reinstated him before the polls,the tribunal judgment is invalid
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Felaincarnated: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na question i ask u? Yes or No
duro4chang:
You are using bad language abi? If I start my own you run. You just face the loss of that labour party man.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
flyinnizam:
na mumu dey worry am
Take time and stop using foul language

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Air-Force To Takeover Air-Patrol / 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello / Owo Gunmen Attack: Akeredolu Begins Construction Of Memorial Park For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.