Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? (582 Views)

Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by Jaflex07(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2023
Does it make sense to buy an iphone
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by AllKnowing: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Only for the sheer utility of the device. To show off with is absolute insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by eepeepook: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Buy one then make a decision afterward.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by gonkin(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Other than photo quality, i dont really see an iPhone as a superphone. I once owned an iPhone 7 and didn't like the restrictions. Too fragile. I currently crave for rugged smartphones only with infrared night vision. Anything less than 8000mah no matter how great the spec doesn't move me

Currently aiming for a doogee s100.
Its $180. Other than camera quality . Its far more durable
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by C2Ok: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
The way y’all always talking about iPhones make the iPhone more popular among the smartphone community, we agree, iPhones are overpriced trashy pieces of metal, but allow the phone to rest naaaaaaa
Nobody forced you to buy it, what’s with the topic of anti-iPhone propaganda on nairaland every day?
iPhones do not advertise themselves like Transsion products, Samsung does more adverts in Nigeria than Apple, so what’s the big idea?
Make una Leave the Debate on IPhones alone, it’s getting stale to be honest

2 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by THURAFTERNOON: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Coming from a current 12 pro user . I upgraded from the 8+ after using for two years +… trust me iPhones are OVERRATED.. just hype and Insha Allah although it’s a wonderful ecosystem which you would really enjoy if you know what you are doing … don’t go and buy iPhone and can’t be able to do sub on it oooo…gracias
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by Olaolar(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
please how can someone download Facebook and instagram on iPhone 6
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by Jesslove(f): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Short Answer. No.

Long Answer. Definitely not.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by Calabar1stSon: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Olaolar:
please how can someone download Facebook and instagram on iPhone 6
Ask one of your friends who uses a higher model from 6s upwards to login their iCloud on your device. That'd allow you download the applications.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by falcon01: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2023
IPhone is garbage, my first iPhone was the iPhone4s, then the iphone 6. I actually got it just to flex and brag I never used iPhone again until I got the iPhone 11 just to see if its worth the hype. The issues I had with the first iPhone 4 and the 6s was
1. Sometimes my sim card just stops working and will ask me to update the device (how the Bleep am I gonna do that when my simcard is the one with the data to upgrade?) I have to use a nearby hotspot
2. Battery was terrible and over heats
3. Always buying new charger and earphones like every month
4. The home button gets spoilt very often (mine and others I've seen)
5. Bluetooth wahala. (If I go to cafe to print out something I have to send via email or WhatsApp)
For the iPhone 11
1. Battery health went down really fast from 100% to 65% within month's while my Samsung despite the rugged usage is still the way it is with almost no noticeable change
2. Phone started freezing after month's of playing call of duty and PUBG but was told it's the screen flex blah blah
3. I had to sell the phone I bought for 340k at the rate of 180!! Worse trade of my life
But iPhone does a better front camera than any device I've seen so far and the sound quality is superb and they have this smooth display with a clean refresh rate and most importantly, people think you are the real deal when they see you with an Iphone.

Bottom line, iPhone ain't worth it for me
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by horlahwaley(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Yes, lf you buy newer models. Why?
They are reliable.
They do basic things smartphone do best.
Second hand value. Iphone xr of 5years still cost 170k.
Best in video recording if you are a content creator.
More update and durability. Iphone 11 of 4 years going to get 2 more update.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by ibawon(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2023
It's a device so far as it meets your needs I don't see why you should not get it. However, I'll advice from 12 upwards.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by Olaolar(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Ask one of your friends who uses a higher model from 6s upwards to login their iCloud on your device. That'd allow you download the applications.
thanks very much. Lemme go try that maybe it will work out
Re: Does It Make Sense To Buy An IPHONE ?? by Calabar1stSon: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Olaolar:
thanks very much. Lemme go try that maybe it will work out
You welcome.

Make sure they already have the application installed in their device.

(1) (Reply)

Help Nokia 1208 Shows 'local Mode' / Nokia 3110c Problem. Pls Help Me / E63 Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.