Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo (3612 Views)

Northern Elders Hit Tinubu Hard, Say President’s First Few Weeks Worse / Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden / Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Chukwudi87(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
First of all, before you say the president is not your president, look at the 2nd page of your passport. The page directly opposite your data page. You will learn a thing or two.

The beauty of activism is that you don’t have to be intelligent. You only need to know to make noise or create drama around yourself. The bar of entry is so low anyone can get in. It’s why I like it though. Everyone can participate in noise making. To make change happen though, you’d need thinkers and those who can engage issues with a sense of understanding, tact and intelligence.

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1700605936866304432?t=Z_yl7GMqfTR1bFfvVH6ukQ&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Chukwudi87(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
😕
Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nonsense

Who takes Omojuwa serious ?

A foolish cashtivist and useless political hustler

Someone that's long forgotten in the scheme of things

The werey wants Thiefnibu to give him job like Reno Omokridiot is doing

8 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by LeoDeKing: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

You may create a thread to discuss what Omojuwa is or which job he wants to get.

But, is Tinubu your president?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Is Tinubu your president.

Forget what Omojuwa is or which job he wants to get.
Drug No
Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by LeoDeKing: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Drug No
Then, if this document is in your possession, please go and burn it, because that is impersonation.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Then, if this document is in your possession, please go and burn it, because that is impersonation.
Why are you pained

He's not my president so get off my mention please

3 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by helinues: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Headless mob are retarded. They have stopped reasoning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by successmatters(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You may create a thread to discuss what Omojuwa is or which job he wants to get.

But, is Tinubu your president?

Ask drug dealers.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by iamtardey: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
O lor far
Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Putinofrussia: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you pained

That means that you are not a Nigerian?
You are a migrant.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Emma513: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
I can't see the name of ebola in it

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Couldntfigurean: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
The way Yoruba people want to make others accept their brother as President is sickening
If people no want pledge allegiance to am,you go kill them?

1 Like

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by walefresh3(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you pained

u are the only painful soul here...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by walefresh3(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
The way Yoruba people want to make others accept their brother as President is sickening
like we don't also want THIEFOBI to be out president.. can't u just get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by complexstuffs(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yet IPOB cannibals are busy carrying drugs and fighting Police on Pakistan and be disgracing Nigeria upandan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Couldntfigurean: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
walefresh3:
like we don't also want THIEFOBI to be out president.. can't u just get it
The thing pain you yoruba Muslims well well

1 Like

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Tunde835(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I thought you people wanted biafra why did you also want presidency. Confused lots

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by iammo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

Yet you are on his thread

Like Obi like suporters

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Cromagnon: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
He is president
Whether you best or not '?
Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Jack500: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Too many mad people from the East recently, FG needs to complete those psychiatric centre on time, these mad animals roaming nairaland need to be locked up

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by azikiweironsi(m): 1:57am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you pained

You are the most painful bigot here. You refused to move on after your Agulu Lamba Nanu lost woefully in the election. The question is if you are holding the Passport and still claiming PBAT is not your President then you are an alien and should be deported back Niger or Ethiopia ASAP.
Confused set of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo by Couldntfigurean: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Tunde835:
I thought you people wanted biafra why did you also want presidency. Confused lots
I thought you guys wanted oDuwa republic,why do you want president too
Confused fools

(1) (Reply)

We Know Sponsors Of Bomb Blasts- President Goodluck Jonathan / Ait News:organised Labour In Edo And Kaduna Has Called Of Demonstrations / SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.