Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden (2084 Views)

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Salisu19(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
A 19-year-old teenager, Emmanuel, and dropout returned the sum of £37,000 (N20,881,048.40) he saw on the road
The okada rider quickly returned the sum to the owner and he was handsomely rewarded by the Liberian president
Despite the rewards he got, many were of the opinion that he should have enriched himself with the money he picked up
A young man, Emmanuel Tuloe, who went viral many days for returning the $50,000 he saw on the highway has been in the media since his lovely act.

According to an earlier report, after he had picked the bag containing the money, he soon returned it to the owner following an announcement on the radio.

If I return am, make I die: Nigerians reacts as okada man returns N20.8 million, meets his country's president
Many condemned his act. Photo source: Liberia Daily
Many people have since attacked his rare show of honesty, with some saying that that he may never be rich in his life again.

This condemnation came even as the owner of the money rewarded him with the sum of $1500 (N616,350). To crown it all, the young man soon met the president of his country, George Weah.

During the meeting, the Liberian president offered him a scholarship for any university of his choice to the master's level. He was also promised the one of the highest honours in Liberia.

After Legit.ng shared the story on Facebook, the reactions were massive. Below are some of them:

Chy Damy Odingbonu Okwara said:

"God bless him, atleast he will eat the one they gave him with clear conscience."
Adex Jummie said:

"They have follow the okada man from his village.God truly bless him and he trow away the blessing

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
There are still few good people on earth.
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by BigSarah(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Way to go
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by dasparrow: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
There are still people with integrity out there. Kudos to the young man. May God bless him and turn his life around so he will no longer have to struggle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Joromi1: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
What is there? I would have returned it if not that Lamidi Cownu is an idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by PrinceOfLagos: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
I trust my Naija people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Ayo081(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:

You can say that again
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Prayfortheworld: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
To be honest.. I no fit oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by JOACHINpedro: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
YahooBoys left the groupchat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by extralargehead(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
No wonder, na small pikin self. E no get responsibilities.
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Blackfire(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
I know a tribe that will never return it

A. I __O
B. Y______A
C. F______l

grin
You do the math
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by KAM3KAZI: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol, I'll take like £7000 and return the rest
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Racoon(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Stolen water never tastes sweet.Honesty is still the best policy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by fourboys: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
I go return the money if na me, the young man did the right thing. No be everybody like stealing
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by SarkinYarki: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
99.9% of NIGERIANs are dishonest yet they say they want good governance..how?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by SarkinYarki: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
extralargehead:
No wonder, na small pikin self. E no get responsibilities.

Just say you endorse stealing
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by adekolaelect(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
What is not yours is not yours. Honesty and cleared minded is the best policy.
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
NAIJA NEEDS SERIOUS GOD'S HELP STARTING FR YA PASTORS WHO MANIPULATE FOR MONEY TO LIVE LARGEangry
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Saskay44: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
if I return the money make my left balls blow

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Quiny32323: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
If na politician, make i bend say I return am but if it's a genuine business man I will return it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by rayvelez(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
God know if nah buhari see this money e go used it buy more cow or give to his criminal bandits boys.
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by Danjikanbauchi: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
dasparrow:
There are still people with integrity out there. Kudos to the young man. May God bless him and turn his life around so he will no longer have to struggle.
we are just three in Africa I am the only one in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by temielects(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I am one smiley
Re: Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden by MufasaLion: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
That's how things should be.

(1) (Reply)

Adaka Boro: His True Story / Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" / Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.