Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes (37210 Views)

Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign / Aftermath Of Resignation: Jostle Begins For Vacant Ministerial Positions / Despite Being Majority, Young Nigerians Excluded From Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Duru009(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
FAILED governor
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by casualobserver: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Soludo don become asslicker. Dude will decamp to APC after 8 years as governor.

Someone actually needs to teach him that ministerial slots are constitutional requirements!

True but he could have given you culture, sports, humanitarian affairs etc.

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by OsunOriginal: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
APCNig:
Still ungrateful elements are not appreciative

Very ungrateful lots. They will start abusing Soludo now.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by okorogodwin4(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
We will teach you how to be a saboteur when the time comes
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by okorogodwin4(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
casualobserver:

True but he could have given you culture, sports, humanitarian affairs etc.
and how does ministerial position reduce the price of food in the marketplace or tell me were I will buy Rice cheaper in Tinubus market. ODE!

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Uchesis: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
If Tinubu like igbos like Soludo claim, then let him release Kanu. Period
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by casualobserver: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
okorogodwin4:
and how does ministerial position reduce the price of food in the marketplace or tell me were I will buy Rice cheaper in Tinubus market. ODE!

You are ingrates, that’s why everywhere you go there is always friction. Among yourselves friction amongst others friction.

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by okorogodwin4(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
casualobserver:

You are ingrates, that’s why everywhere you go there is always friction. Among yourselves friction amongst others friction.
tribal and ethnic hatred will never allow you people to have peace Igbos will continue to be a thorn in the flesh of the haters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by casualobserver: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
okorogodwin4:
tribal and ethnic hatred will never allow you people to have peace Igbos will continue to be a thorn in the flesh of the haters

You are not a thorn in our flesh. We are all moving on without you. You are the o rd who have to leave your area to survive. We just see your mindset and actions as amusement…like watching a freak show. You are the ones wailing not us so how are you a thorn?

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Kay25(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
One of out millions from the east that has brain has spoken..I just wonder how igbos will rate soludo lower than peter obi no no..if by competence soludo is far better and am he can lead Nigeria right and for posterity sake I see soludo doing well than obi in future
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by obyno82: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
APCNig:
Still ungrateful elements are not appreciative

This is an unintelligent comment from you.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by paramakina202: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Skyview01:

Kedi zi otu nsi we buru Judas?

Soludo na-arụ nnukwu ọrụ n'Anambara.

Akporom gi Judas maka otu isi na akwodo Soludo na nkogheri ona adi na akogheri ogenile gbasara ndorondoro ochichi na ala Igbo ma na ala Nigeria gba gburugburu.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by okorogodwin4(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
casualobserver:

You are not a thorn in our flesh. We are all moving on without you. You are the o rd who have to leave your area to survive. We just see your mindset and actions as amusement…like watching a freak show. You are the ones wailing not us so how are you a thorn?
we are everywhere and there is nothing you can do about it we are the colonial masters no amount of your hatred can stop us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tinubu will become the best President Nigeria will ever have if the Rifinary truly work by December....
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by phemray(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

Someone actually needs to teach him that ministerial slots are constitutional requirements!

That he shld give juicy slot to SE? Constitution did not vote na!
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by tfelicityk(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Thank you Gov. Soludo for showing appreciation...
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by porthouse7(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo is pressing Tinubu mumu button as usual
u are dead
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
paramakina202:

Akporom gi Judas maka otu isi na akwodo Soludo na nkogheri ona adi na akogheri ogenile gbasara ndorondoro ochichi na ala Igbo ma na ala Nigeria gba gburugburu.

Iwe gi adina oku o. I ma na Soludo bu nwanne anyi and oganiru Anambara ka anyi nacho!
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Demurray: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

Are you saying that it's constitutional to assign minister of work to south east. Trust you ko le je be.( It can't be)
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by benqo01(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Soludo is an asslicker
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by paramakina202: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Skyview01:

Iwe gi adina oku o. I ma na Soludo bu nwanne anyi and oganiru Anambara ka anyi nacho!

Mu'onyem chokwara oganihu ndi Anambra chokwa ka Soludo chia Anambra state nke oma karicha ndi isi ndi ozo chiri Anambra state na mbu.Mana oputa ohapu oru eji we me'ya govano ona ako ka radio without battery,Igbo si kwa Tinubu asiro'ya.Madu di ka mu nwere ndukwu ntukwasi obi na olile anya ebe govano Soludo no.

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by 9gerian: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Is it really a propaganda that the southeast got the very important minister of works position with a David Umahi in the driver’s seat?

Well, the southeast may choose to waste the opportunity to cooperate with their own son and get more groundbreaking infrastructure done. However, it may be hard to continue playing the victim afterwards.

successmatters:
Soludo will stand up tomorrow and debunk this propaganda,

The only thing the druggie team is achieving is fake news spread.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by KingPure(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Soludo, Soludo!! Soludo!!!

How many times did I call you

So why on earth are you calling my name that way, as if I spoke a lie....
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by AfonjaPriest: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Luvlyone:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Tradman: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Tinubu is greater than all igbos living or dead.
Where did u buy this weed u take today?. Is just NDLA is not doing enough to control intake of drugs amongst youths.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by chaloskyx: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
lol so the entire SE should be grateful or what we arnt sellouts we dint vote for him and we still wont vote for him in the next elections he can shove his appointmes down his ass
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by norriswood(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
Soludo will stand up tomorrow and debunk this propaganda,

The only thing the druggie team is achieving is fake news spread.
zombie....brain cancer..keep wailing till u jump into the lagoo
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by tonicyril: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Adaisback:
Ike gwulu that ass licker. Tufiakwa

Heeboes are always asslicking yorubas since 123BC
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by 9gerian: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
The thing is igbos will never appreciate anyone that does not share the victim mentality about how they have been unfairly treated, even if they may have caused most of the major problems bedeviling Nigeria especially through 1) Ironsi’s decree 34 and 2) refusal of referendum clause being added in the constitution by Azikiwe. Remove those 2 episodes and Nigeria could never have ended up arriving at where it is today. A story for another day.

This is why the only leaders they listen to are those ones that insist that they have been badly cheated/deprived by other tribes, which is not true. It’s the same playbook across all the different regions/tribes where the majority of people tend to mostly believe those who blame other tribes for their setback, while they reject the moderates (like Soludo) in their midst who try to initiate a sober reflection of their SWOT for better informed decisions and progress.

The major problem is that the Igbos and Fulanis appear to be at the extreme of this spectrum with most of their population latching on to blaming others. However, the Fulanis May have recently realized that this is not entirely true after the 8 years of PMB, which has shown them that others tribes are not the cause of their problems and hardships. The igbos need their own preferred choice to rule (hopefully Obi) to remove that veil from their eyes about the root cause of their troubles, which is the structure they brought on, and which is every people’s problem in Nigeria including the igbos and Fulanis alike. The Yorubas have just got their own moment with Tinubu (Obasanjo was mostly a Trojan horse), whose only silver lining is his purported belief in the need for a restructured Nigeria, but time will tell how that really pans out.

Hopefully, igbos rule soon enough so that we can then fully move on from these delusional narratives.

Kay25:
One of out millions from the east that has brain has spoken..I just wonder how igbos will rate soludo lower than peter obi no no..if by competence soludo is far better and am he can lead Nigeria right and for posterity sake I see soludo doing well than obi in future
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Boldideas: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/10/you-gave-south-east-best-ministerial-portfolios-soludo-hails-tinubu/

You have spoken well. You're the third most sensible person in the south east after Okonjo, and Hope Uzodinma🙌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.