Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes (37181 Views)

Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign / Aftermath Of Resignation: Jostle Begins For Vacant Ministerial Positions / Despite Being Majority, Young Nigerians Excluded From Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by sreamsense: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo is pressing Tinubu mumu button as usual
Soludo is not known to be a liar like Mr Go and Verify, Mr Mark my Word. Did what Soludo tell you about obi and vain labourers not come to pass? Soludo remains someone that all obidients supposed to go and prostrate for at least for not listening to his councel and Frank talk? However, at the end of the day, reality is here with us after PEPT

3 Likes

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by rummmy: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Tinubu is greater than all igbos living or dead.
kanu alone is greater than abiola,tinubu and awolowo joined together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by martsproNG: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
You are better off in septic tank than forming humanity during your Mom trimester........Evern the Earth regret ever hosting a waste product like u. Spit on u deformity asshole
AdesegunSanni89:

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
busy body one-term govnor!
cool
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Chucks13: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is one of the reason I respect Soludo alot, very reasonable, responsible, a Liberal igbo man, no bias or tribal bitch just purely Nigerian of Igbo descent.

I will choose him1billion time over that evil, wicked pretending, satanist called Obi.

I'm sure those no home training, bastards sons of bitch called obididnts will start insulting him now.

God bless Soludo for speaking the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by duro4chang(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Soludo don become asslicker. Dude will decamp to APC after 8 years as governor.

Someone actually needs to teach him that ministerial slots are constitutional requirements!
So you now agree that he will spend eight years?

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
APCNig:

Or Tinubu breasts? You will weep for long

soludo is doing the Lords work. continue
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Mohamid(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
SOMEONE WILL WAKE UP EVERYDAY HATING OTHER TRIBES AND ALSO HATING HIS OWN PEOPLE THAT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT OTHER TRIBES. ITS SO PITIFUL

4 Likes

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by franchasofficia: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Soludo as you have decided to be a useless Governor cum saboteur, remember useless saboteurs before you, they are:

Rochas Okorocha
Chimaraoke Nnamani
Ogbonnaya Onu
Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
Chris Ngige
Orji Uzo Kalu
Late Arthur Nzeribe
Hope Uzodinma
Okezie Ikpeazu
Dave Umahi (he will soon be forgotten)

Where are they today?

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by EmekaA125(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
No, Tinubu is greater than Awolowo and MKO Abiola. Confine ur bragging nonsense to SouthWest.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
No offense... But, how exactly is a Ministerial appointment of immense benefits to citizens in a country??!

The only person gaining anything here is Mr. Dave Umahi, and to some extent, those closest to him... This is not a benefit or reward to his people and region.

Call me a hater till you are satisfied, but my point stands firmly... Ass-licking is irritating and should be beneath a whole State Governor.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by computer0810(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
Soludo will stand up tomorrow and debunk this propaganda,

The only thing the druggie team is achieving is fake news spread.

U no dey tire....no kill yourself with stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by BENEAMATA: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Tell soludo to wear helmet...
Those violent set will not like this news....
The hateful bile and incoherent drivel is about to crash like falling concrete . grin . O.Y.O , governor Soludo .
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by EmekaA125(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
bigdawg7:
Soludo is intentionally making peter obi get pissed off i wonder why he doesn’t like obi
Because Obi defeated him in Anambra Governorship election in 2010 by winning 16 out of 21LGAs.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by BENEAMATA: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mohamid:
SOMEONE WILL WAKE UP EVERYDAY HATING OTHER TRIBES AND ALSO HATING HIS OWN PEOPLE THAT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT OTHER TRIBES. ITS SO PITIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by YesDaddyTill203: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Soludo don become asslicker. Dude will decamp to APC after 8 years as governor.

Someone actually needs to teach him that ministerial slots are constitutional requirements!

He should after 8 years. He will be a good candidate for the first President from the SE. Soludo or Umahi are pretty good and can win a national election. Unlike that Agulu packaged fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by topatee: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
hammerFC:
SOLUDO, WHEN DO IGBO'S STOP BEGGING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY?

THIS IS SHAMEFUL

TINUBU STOLE OBI MANDATE.

Please don't remain sad for the next 8 years, enjoy d Jagaban, (Irunmole, oko iya yin)

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
APCNig:
Still ungrateful elements are not appreciative

Appreciative about what exactly??! Is the Minister appointed to serve solely the people from his region or the entire nation??! Does the minister have autonomy in decisions regarding what his ministry does??!

Even under Buhari, Katsina people suffered more than under Jonathan... As a matter of fact, what exactly did average Northerners gain from Buhari's 8 years in office??!

So, why should people be grateful for things that don't directly impact their quality of life??!
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by EmekaA125(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aboki99:
We the northerners are the ones PBAT shortchanged.

He gave us only defense. In the NW he gave us just 5 senior ministers just one above the SE.

He'll come to us in 2027
You guys in the North should be grateful. NW alone has 10 ministers while SE has only 5.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Chuksaluta(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
What is juicy in serving Nigeria as a minister? This term reeks of corruption.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Bunnatex(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
I think they professor meant, political cronies.

Cause as far as I'm concerned, they don't represent South East but represent themselves, families and friends.

Know this and know peace
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by IbnB: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/10/you-gave-south-east-best-ministerial-portfolios-soludo-hails-tinubu/

Soludo is one of the numerous personnel mishaps OBJ engendered, he never fooled me for one day though

I already knew he was a thief and an idiót as far back as 2005
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by EmekaA125(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Afolabimills:
he is far better than obigoat ur god and master d scammer who's only achievement for 8yrs has anambra gov is to build beer factory
Peter Obi is better than Tinubu in good leadership. The records are there.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
EmekaA125:

Because Obi defeated him in Anambra Governorship election in 2010 by winning 16 out of 21LGAs.

Not just that... Peter Obi enjoys far more goodwill from Nigerians than he does, and will always be ahead of him all around...!

Soludo is petty and envious.

Well, he should deliver massively... He has by his antagonism of Obi, placed himself in a very poor standing with his citizens who are already turning against him.

So, to win the second term, he has a great deal of convincing to do...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by EmekaA125(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
No offense... But, how exactly is a Ministerial appointment of immense benefits to citizens in a country??!

The only person gaining anything here is Mr. Dave Umahi, and to some extent, those closest to him... This is not a benefit or reward to his people and region.

Call me a hater till you are satisfied, but my point stands firmly... Ass-licking is irritating and should be beneath a whole State Governor.
Dave Umahi is a material. His ministry is most demanding and tasking that's why it's a super ministry.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Angelfrost(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
ThatKING:

I don't understand you. Soludo was once the central bank governor of Nigeria.
You Know how impactful that kind of position is?

Then he should act the part... Even Emir Sanusi (also former CBN governor) doesn't go about licking the asses of those in power.

A lot of the comments he has been making, baiting Peter Obi, since the elections are quite childish and unbecoming of a man of his standing... I respect him, but it is disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by EmekaA125(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
sreamsense:

Soludo is not known to be a liar like Mr Go and Verify, Mr Mark my Word. Did what Soludo told you about obi and vain labourers not come to pass? Soludo remains someone that all obidients supposed to go and prostrate for at least for not listening to his councel and Frank talk? However, at the end of the day, reality is here with us after PEPT
You have personal aversion for Obi but that won't erase the fact that he did very well as governor (2006 - 2014).
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

Very interesting. How has that made nigeria a better place?
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
EmekaA125:

Dave Umahi is a material. His ministry is most demanding and tasking that's why it's a super ministry.

You went to school... You are educated... So, learn to answer questions directly and correctly.

I haven't said anything against Umahi, his new job, or anything derogatory or demeaning... All I questioned is the gratitude and praise expected from Igbo people as though they are direct beneficiaries of a ministerial position or they will benefit more from that position than every other Nigerian.

A Federal ministry is not meant to solely serve people from the region of its head... This is just like the way people from Bayelsa massively celebrated Jonathan's victory back then as though they now owned the nation... Or like Northerners when Buhari won.
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
sreamsense:

Soludo is not known to be a liar like Mr Go and Verify, Mr Mark my Word.

So what is the best ministerial position that soludo claims SE got?
Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by BreconHills(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Phoen1X:
Well, today,he is the governor of anambra state, and we expect him to act and talk in like manner.

And as the governor of Anambra he cannot appreciate appointments of Anambra citizens into the Federal cabinet? Are you expecting the relationship between the governor and the Federal government to be adversarial?

The election is over. Let them focus on governance and part of that governance means maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders with all stakeholders respecting their boundaries under the constitution. That is how Federal structures work.

1 Like

Re: Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Conner44:
Well what can one say. For once in APC's existence they did something based on merit

Which merit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers / Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.