Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. (969 Views)

Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions / Osun Election Prophecies: What Happened To Primate Ayodele? / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Gjrich(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
MFM General Overseer, Dr. Olukoya Condemns Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies.

The General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya, on Sunday, condemned some prophets over their prophecy about the 2023 general election that failed.

The cleric warned some prophets fond of predicting elections in the country to desist from the despicable act.

According to Olukoya, the pulpits in the House of God are for saying truth to the children of God, and should not be used for political reasons.

Olukoya stated this during the sermon on Sunday, at the headquarters of the church.

He said the so-called prophets brought shame to the religion of Christianity by declaring unfounded predictions on their preferred politicians in the build-up to the electrons.

He said, “You see what happened in Nigeria during these last elections, disgraced the religion of Christianity very well. This prophet said this person would win, and this would not win.

“If this one wins, I will become a herbalist, if this one wins, let them cut off my hand, if this one wins this, this one will die before his wish.

“All did not come to pass, and they call themselves prophets. Prophets of where? It is madness when you begin to say what God does not ask you to say. The pulpit in the house of God is the pillar and ground of truth. It is not for political campaigns.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Basic123: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pastor Kumuyi na the only pastor I respect.

Others are just looking for what to eat
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by BoldBrainz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry!

If you don't have physical energy, avoid that church.
If you're a fan of wigs, avoid the church cause it will fall off during prayers.
If you've not eaten well, just stay at home, make you no go collapse, cause they'll certainly believe you're possessed and their 21 days of fasting and prayers, is not a project for the faint-hearted..😂

3 Likes

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by kettykin: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
They will condenm the prophets but never the process.

some one prophesied about the deliverance of Israel, but when it fell on saul the king to deliver Israel, Saul failed but God got another person, king David who delivered Israel.

The problem is that inec , the fraudulent quack thug establishment in Lagos, nepotism, failed to deliver Nigeria but God will use another process and another person.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

If you're a fan of wigs, avoid the church cause it will fall off during prayers.
If you've not eaten well, just stay at home, make you no go collapse, cause they'll certainly believe you're possessed and their 21 days of fasting and prayers, is not a project for the faint-hearted..😂
I remember meeting a white guy here, telling me about attending Mountain of Fire church. He said they were always praying against witches and wizards aggressively. He had to leave the church cos their spiritual ideology doesn’t resonate with him.
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
kettykin:
They will condenm the prophets but never the process.

some one prophesied about the deliverance of Israel, but when it fell on saul the king to deliver Israel, Saul failed but God got another person, king David who delivered Israel.

The problem is that inec , the fraudulent quack thug establishment in Lagos, nepotism, failed to deliver Nigeria but God will use another process and another person.
But there is always a saying that “God knows the end even from the beginning”. Shey na lie ni?

1 Like

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by kettykin: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
But there is always a saying that “God knows the end even from the beginning”. Shey na lie ni?

God still allows nations the power of choice after all It took a carelessness of the same king David for God to send war against Israel when he numbered Israel against the advice of prophets, let watch in awe and see what becomes of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by BoldBrainz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I remember meeting a white guy here, telling me about attending Mountain of Fire church. He said they were always praying against witches and wizards aggressively. He has to leave the church cos their spiritual ideology doesn’t resonate with him.

My pops is a regional pastor in the church and we no dey see eye-to-eye cause he always wants me worshipping in his church and me like this, church generally no sweet me for mouth. The 2years I had as a member of the church in my teenage days, don do me. I no do again..😂!
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
kettykin:

God still allows nations the power of choice after all It took a carelessness of the same king David for God to send war against Israel when he numbered Israel against the advice of prophets, let watch in awe and see what becomes of Nigeria
From what you just said, does that mean we are dribbling God who already predestined and has the knowledge of the outcomes?

If he allows choice, then he doesn’t have the knowledge of outcomes
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by richie240: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
You forgot to add: "if u are not a fan of heaven ,avoid that church".
cool
BoldBrainz:

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Max24: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
They were Obi supporters, the religious warlords. Mind you, I am a Christian.
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Gjrich(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministry is a church that believes in spiritual warfare, battle-ready against
principalities and powers, and the rulers of darkness in this world.
They don't joke with praying and fasting.
Among all the Pentecostal churches, Mountain of Fire church top the list of spiritual soldiers fighting on the front line against Power of Darkness.

1 Like

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by onumadu: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
God is a mystery.

The Igbo call God "Ama ama amacha amacha" - "That which is known and yet unknowable completely".

1 Like

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Max24:
They were Obi supporters, the religious warlords. Mind you, I am a Christian.

With the way APC/Buhari USELESS regime treated Christians, why will any Pastor or Man of God stay NEUTRAL

Oyedepo didn't support APC in 2019 and 2023 and it shows he is a Real Defender of the Christian Faith
Unlike Others who were playing Neutral or playing Ostrich. ☹️🙁

Under Buhari, Did you see how Deborah Samuel was Gruesomely murdered by Muslims Fanatics? 😏😕

How about the Owo Church Massacre, carried by Fulani Terrorists? 😧😒

Only a COWARD keeps shut when his House is being Destroyed.

I hope you are not one? 😏🤨
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Etosha: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Deep within every human is a subliminal urge to be deceived... Con artist, fake pastors and politicians know this truth and they use it well.
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by LikeAking: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Which prophecy Dr Olukoya come give about the out come of the election?
Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by RenaissanceGuy: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
God bless you for the courage to speak out against this. Pastors should focus on preaching the Gospel and lend their voice to condemning injustice and corruption in the country and stop allowing the devil show them dreams and strong feelings which may appear as being from God, but are just mere feelings from their political biases and wish.

1 Like

Re: Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. by Gjrich(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
LikeAking:
Which prophecy Dr Olukoya come give about the out come of the election?

Dr. D. K. Olukoya did not give any prophecy about 2023 presidential election

(1) (Reply)

Chicago State University Scandal, Why Tinubu Must Resign Or Be Impeached / Security Operative Intercepted LP Chieftain With INEC Materials And Money In Imo / Obidients And Identify Thief Are Like Siamese Twins - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.