Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

TUNJI RHEMA Welcomes Gov. AKEREDOLU, Congratulates H.E TINUBU and HON. ATIKASE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUNJI RHEMA Welcomes Gov. AKEREDOLU, Congratulates H.E TINUBU and HON. ATIKASE (164 Views)

Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Akeredolu Congratulates Tinubu, Praises Other Aspirants / Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TUNJI RHEMA Welcomes Gov. AKEREDOLU, Congratulates H.E TINUBU and HON. ATIKASE by InkMedia: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
I want to warmly welcome our dear Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, Executive Governor of Ondo State back home after a medical leave and also appreciate Almighty God for his divine healing.

Your return is a cheering news, a testament to God's unwavering faithfulness to His chosen ones. I therefore look forward with hope as you continue to discharge your duties.

Similarly, I heartily rejoice with Hon. Otito Atikase on his appointment as Ondo NDDC Commissioner, a very strategic ministry capable of driving speedy, all-round development to the Southern region of Ondo State as well as the entire Niger Delta, wishing you a remarkable tenure in office.

I also congratulate President Bola Ahmed Tinubu(GCFR) on a favourable Presidential Election Petition Tribunal(PEPT) verdict which affirmed the mandate given to him by Nigerians on February 25th, 2023 to serve our country, praying for wisdom and strength to meet the expectations of Nigeria.

Once more, congratulations.

Dr. Tunji Rhema Moyero

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA NEWSFG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps (full List) / Which Political Party Is Most Guilty Of This? / Why Can't We Start Spending Dollar Since Naira Is Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.