Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House (20969 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ella And Kim Oprah Evicted From BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by FruitMatching: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
wow
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by iammo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
thatigboman:
she's a fake housemate, not running for the money

Ok..

Well she's beautiful many rich men would rush her

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Berlyn1(f): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Good for her 👩‍🦯
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

You’re doubting ?
Yes.
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by luckingto50: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
leanonme82:
Didnt she just enter there? Dem dey always boot this one out fast everytime. Last time she was also first to leave. Fine face, Zero personality.

I hate dry girls u cant have convos with.

She's fake housemate or better still a guest.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by CrownLands(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
This girl like me die that year , but I no give am face . How time flies sha

You try, but levels don change.

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by seanwilliam(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes.
want me to prove you wrong ?
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by seanwilliam(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
CrownLands:

You try, but levels don change.
mine or hers?
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Raalsalghul: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

You know her in real life?
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
want me to prove you wrong ?
show me any evidence
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by seanwilliam(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
show me any evidence
I see. Send me a dm and find out.
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by airsaylongcome: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
post=125709027:

You've said it all.
END OF THREAD.

Lol! This is such a hilarious, uninformed statement that BBN has no "moral" value. Do you know or understand the level of human psychological experiments being done on the show?

You get to learn and understand a lot human thinking, behaviours and actions from watching the show. How to learn to control your emotions. How people deliberately try to manipulate other people for their personal gain. How different people respond to different psychological stimuli. Loads and loads of learning to be gained watching the show. The problem is that people see it as a soft p0rn program (and many parts of it are to be honest). But it's way way more than the p0rn that most people object to. Same p0rn that loads of Nigerians secretly watch on their phones

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
I see. Send me a dm and find out.
alright
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by seanwilliam(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raalsalghul:

You know her in real life?
e shock u ? grin
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by VIKTO83(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gathered millionaires and asked poor people to donate money so they become more richer and popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by ChristianMuslim: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stupid people, stupid show, go and get a life ashawo..

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by jamesversion: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
e shock u ? grin

E no fit shock us. Nigerians are now shock absorbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by CrownLands(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
mine or hers?

Her's! She don bi #Celebrity
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by isabi2lof: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fine face but boring with a zero fans base

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by seanwilliam(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
CrownLands:

Her's! She don bi #Celebrity
so what of me? Wetin I be?
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Jsucre(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
upload your picture here
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by seanwilliam(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jsucre:
upload your picture here
wetin u one use am do ? grin
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Jsucre(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
wetin u one use am do ? grin
I wan check something
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by OdefaGirl(f): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
leanonme82:
Didnt she just enter there? Dem dey always boot this one out fast everytime. Last time she was also first to leave. Fine face, Zero personality.

I hate dry girls u cant have convos with.

She's a guest..... Make some findings sometimes to avoid sounding naive.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by seanwilliam(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jsucre:
I wan check something
well it’s not for free grin
50k to see
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by kokoA(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
We the Association of Sugar Daddies welcome her back home.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by EmekaA125(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Okay. All the best to her in her future endeavours.
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Jsucre(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
well it’s not for free grin
50k to see
no p send your OTP
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Jen96: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Wow proud of you Kim.
Was my student way back.
Taught her when she was in primary 3.
See how time flies
what school was that
Re: Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
She is most beautiful girl on earth i love her she is very jovial

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? / 'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom / BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.