Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (20963 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Mayflowa(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2012
I am so unimpressed with this girl attitude. She is 28 and behaves like she is 16. Prezzo is not a better artiste than her. I feel so ashame watching her. She just ridicule all of us.

Agreed she is in love, but for pete's sake, this is national TV and you were there for a game. How long has she been looking for boyfriend in Naija? Is it that Naija has abandon all there girls? Her family must be very ashamed of her. To think she even stated that she was Prezzo's last resort and still fall head over heel for him is so puking. How interesting and prideful it would have been if she had dumped Prezzo after Zainab exited!

That is when she could have even secured the relationship. She is just not it. A Nigerian village housewife won't take that bullshit. Maybe it is just me because I have left naija for long.

Please tell, are Nigerians ladies like Goldie now?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by OCHULORC(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
Me too don tire for her matter. She just dey fall her hand big time. Of all pple, prezzo. My impression of her has changed. She belittles herself a lot.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by shehu50(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mayflowa u said it all
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Ivynwa(f): 2:08am On Jun 07, 2012
I haven't had time to view all of that but I saw her looking like a bereaved widow in tears and read that she is even under suicide watch.

Why is she doing that to herself? She has been blessed with a good career and has good prospects----what with all the sweet naija men in Nigeria and she is tripping while the world is watching her. Abi na fakey fakey Kardashian-like kind of show that they are doing there and acting all up to spice up the show for them. I watched the video of the part the Zainab lady got slapped and was shocked at how a lady can be that violent and even exhibit such disgusting attitude of peeping a man while he is showering. I was sorry for that boy that got evicted with her because she drove/tempted that boy into slapping her, the boy has already walked away from her and she went flying in his face like a lagos-adamma-sophisticated babe. I wish the boy resisted the temptation, now both of them have gone.
Please is there a website where it is being streamed online, okay I will check out the BBA website later.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2012
Its just a game to gain attention. Don't take relationships in reality tv too seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by meggy11: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2012
pls where can i get the video of zannab been slapped online?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Revealedtv(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
That's how Igbo girls behave

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by femi4: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
meggy 11: pls where can i get the video of zannab been slapped online?
youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsCYM1MozyU

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by buchibabe: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
Exactly I used to hold goldie in hgh esteem until she started actin like one "mgbeke" begging for love. D rate at which she belittles herself to get prezzos attention is nauseating.no mata how highly placed prezzo is in his country,he's not d finest nor richest. Goldie is one big babe dat nig has produced and as such should carry herself wit dignity and respect.
Unless if all dose her actin na publicity stunt if not she's disfracin herself big time.
You don't hv to date anybody in d house to make a mark. I remember one naija babe,ofunneka who once represented nig in BBA,she wasn't dis loose na. Even d crazy karen igho of d last edition didn't potrey all dis desperado moves.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Chanchit: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
The gurl is really annoying, n she dey fall my hand big time, even ofunneka and karen igho, that were not even celebrities before leaving went with that 9ja pride, bt this goldie no be am @all....
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by innocent82: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
meggy 11: pls where can i get the video of zannab been slapped online?

http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Touch/Video.aspx#/touch/video.aspx?page=14
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Yorisb: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Chei, see slap! Lol
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by linjok(f): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
She as just let herself down. is a pity
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by sylve11: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
Una know weder prezzo dey jaz her? grin grin cool
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by kikyomotosho(f): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
That Babe don fall her hand big time,I lost interest in that show cos of her(Goldie) she's a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Never take these reality shows too serious,it is just a game where people are paid money for winning.
It is all about entertainment,and every contestant has a strategy they have adopted to win the game.Goldies strategy just happens to be to act like a floor mop to all the house mates,therefore she is ready to cook food for everyone in the house as well as wash up all the plate and cutlery after meals.She also does a neat job of sweeping all the floors.In between this she still mamages to act like a love struck dumm.y to Prezos gangsta personae-It is all funny and drama.
As I said it is a reality show and do you really think any one could be as du.mb as Goldie in real life? Nah, she is playing a role!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by BlackBaron: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
Still yet to fathom the point behind Big Brother

Is it like some weird social experiment or freakshow where you all sit, watch, discuss and performe critiques on fellow humans locked away in a house for X number of days?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Slicqyprizzy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
[quote author=meggy 11]pls where can i get the video of zannab been slapped online?
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by yorke1: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
Is just her strategy to gain attention which gives her the vote at the end. Nothing more to it. . .Naija gals no dey carry last for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Afam4eva(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
I wish Goldie was never piked for Big brother. Apart from her annoying infatuation, i think she's too reserved to represent Nigeria. Right now, i'm missing Ola and Chris.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
who's goldie? . . .is she that albino from onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mayflowa: I am so unimpressed with this girl attitude. She is 28 and behaves like she is 16. Prezzo is not a better artiste than her. I feel so ashame watching her. She just ridicule all of us.

Agreed she is in love, but for pete's sake, this is national TV and you were there for a game. How long has she been looking for boyfriend in Naija? Is it that Naija has abandon all there girls? Her family must be very ashamed of her. To think she even stated that she was Prezzo's last resort and still fall head over heel for him is so puking. How interesting and prideful it would have been if she had dumped Prezzo after Zainab exited!

That is when she could have even secured the relationship. She is just not it. A Nigerian village housewife won't take that bullshit. Maybe it is just me because I have left naija for long.

Some people no get work sha. GEJ needs to employ more people.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Goldieluks: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
shocked shockedOh dear....why did he hit her?
Is this how they behave on Big brother Africa? People fighting and hitting eachother?
is there no rules against fighting on the show?? omg!!!!
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by free2ryhme: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mayflowa: I am so unimpressed with this girl attitude. She is 28 and behaves like she is 16. Prezzo is not a better artiste than her. I feel so ashame watching her. She just ridicule all of us.

Ridicule all of us you say? Pls understand most Nigerians don't subscribe to BBA evil deception and brainwashing .. The programme display fornication, nudity, smoking and drinking, lust, greed, debase humans and every evil you can think of and you say ridicule us? it is you (and those) who watches BBA dat is being ridiculed....

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Castos(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned. angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by mcelis: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
who can tell me which state is she from
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Melinde: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
I strongly believe everything she is doing there is just acting......that is her own strategy to entertain and draw attention. She is not a fool or that desperate
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by etchel(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Dnt be surprise if same goldie wins this game.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by channel801(f): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
marshpearl: who's goldie? . . .is she that albino from onitsha?

Revealedtv: That's how Igbo girls behave

Goldie was born Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey. Her dad is a native of Ikole-Ekiti, Ekiti State while her late mum is from Ijebu in Ogun State.

http://www.goldieharvey.net/about/
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Ayoade01: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Goldie 28 years? Is that her football age? That woman is older than that ooo
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by cowgurl: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Lady May, full of life and very entertaining. 'l choose her over Goldie any time any day.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2012

OP, i beg you with GOD's name, go and find a job and stop sitting at home oh.... No food for lazy man, and BBA will not put food on the table. You hear.... tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Movies / BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.