Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? (252 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage? / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
After seeing what has happened to Mendy, Greenwood and Atony getting close to opposite sex in my place of work is bcoming scary this days. Infact, as a choir director in my local church i've done very well by not being close to any of them to avoid stories that touch. I know there are great nd well behaved ladies all around us but the percentage is less than the bad ones. So many pple (male nd female) don't knw how to handle breakup. I've seen a girl who after inviting her ex to her marriage was butchered into tiny pieces a week to the ceremony by the same guy, so we have to always b kful because dis life has no duplicate. If u're a man, stop taking advantage of a lady that truly loves u nd vice versa. Whatever u do in a relationship is a seed u're sowing. Always knw that real men aren't the ones that sleep with every girl they see. Real men are very disciplined when sex is involved. Don't dissipate ur virility on fortune-hunting women, promiscuous women who shipwreck leaders(prov 31:3). Never 4get that verse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by iamtardey: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
I really avoid them … am I shy of them hmm i don’t think so
Re: How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by izonborn098(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Like brothers...
Re: How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
iamtardey:
I really avoid them … am I shy of them hmm i don’t think so

Me i avoid both ladies and children b4 someone starts saying i'm a paedophile. Dis life things don too happen so wisdom is required 4 survival.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by UnfairLife7(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Me i avoid both ladies and children b4 someone starts saying i'm a paedophile. Dis life things don too happen so wisdom is required 4 survival.
That means you will have to avoid everyone then. Don't you think if you're also too close to guys some people with their warped reasoning might think otherwise?

I have a course mate while in school. He was very discipline. He isn't free amongst women and they respect him for his person. You will never see him having body contact either through hugg or handshake. Even we his fellow guys it has limits. We cannot see him walking in campus or on the streets with a girl and think otherwise because of level of trust and self respect he has built right from year one. He cannot decide to be running away from girls now because people already know him for who he is. And that is how he does not only in school but everywhere. That is his personality. So if you're running away from girls, will you also run away from your fellow guys to avoid some people saying something else behind you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
That means you will have to avoid everyone then. Don't you think if you're also too close to guys some people with their warped reasoning might think otherwise?

I have a course mate while in school. He was very discipline. He isn't free amongst women and they respect him for his person. You will never see him having body contact either through hugg or handshake. Even we his fellow guys it has limits. We cannot see him walking in campus or on the streets with a girl and think otherwise because of level of trust and self respect he has built right from year one. He cannot decide to be running away from girls now because people already know him for who he is. And that is how he does not only in school but everywhere. That is his personality. So if you're running away from girls, will you also run away from your fellow guys to avoid some people saying something else behind you

Great point. U made alota sense.
Re: How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by finallybusy: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Keep sex and work separate. It’s not a difficult concept.
Re: How Do U Treat De Opposite Sex In Ur Day To Day Activity? by TimT: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol... In everything we do, we should set limits... And besides, although it happens, but very uncommon let someone else harrass you if you present yourself well...
When you respect yourself, everybody around you will respect you...
Me I always mind my business o...
I don't beat people's kids o...
Greet me I reply you back....
When we meet on business basis, I'll make sure our conversation is on business talk only...

(1) (Reply)

Davido Welcome Twin Babies. / Drinking Garri Only / Keep Your Family Healthy And Wealthy With Jinja Herbal Extract Multi Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.