Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita (56195 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by caracas: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jcomtrader:

Yea he is washed
After winning he did not really build a good business
Are you ok? Do you even know white money at all?
He is about the most successful ex bbn housemate so far. Problem is he did not build his fan base , he disconnected himself from his fans.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Kukutenla: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
White moneywho looks and acts like a brother to Okon Lagos
Always giving gay vibes
Sneaky character with an overblown ego

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by drimzsmoke(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Offpoint1:
It's the useless still on? I thought white money won last year? Abi na continuity?

Yes, season 2!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by moneyissweet(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2023
How Dem wan talk about it, Dem see road? Emi lokan and fuel price don show their Papa shege.

TechCapon:
If not for nairaland I won't even know this show is still going on. People hardly talk about it outside

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Toczymania: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2023
Mehn
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by AllenSpencer: 2:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Real Madrid is winning the next Champions League
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Lucasinho(m): 5:18am On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Why would big brother put in 14 igbo housemates, and 2 past igbo winners into this show?
Isn't it greed? So mercy and Whitemoney should get 120million again when there are plenty past housemates to choose from. Even one of the former contestants from the middlebelt was complaining she wanted to be on it but was not picked. Ebuka just plug him people. Shiorr.

Big brother Umunna.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:30am On Sep 11, 2023
RIOT of Rihanna get future pass you wey dem name Success. So get out
Obajemu:
His fame don white finish. Oruko omo ni nro omo
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Hotice085: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
People still dey watch this ashawo show.

Are they not better than your politicians federal and state
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Onogiede(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2023
ecolime:

No be so bro, this one na All-stars.

You compete with the best of the best.

Just the way you fit be Executive director for Naija, but when you reach Obodo Oyinbo you go turn Executive dish washer.
No be lie,... please when is Hursh-pourpy come to Nigeria to contest presidential election πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Ofadaman(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:
Why would big brother put in 14 igbo housemates, and 2 past igbo winners into this show?

Isnt it greed? So mercy and Whitemoney should get 120million again when there are plenty past housemates to choose from. Even one of the former contestants from the middlebelt was complaining she wanted to be on it but was not picked. Ebuka just plug him people. Shiorr.

Big brother Umunna.

Everything ma tribe for you... everything must be seen with a tribal lens, what does Bbn has to do with tribe.. why not get sense , football team una complain of tribe, politics tribe, even a private reality show that has nothing to do with govt, you still managed to bring tribe into it
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by tulabh: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Ilebaye 39.62%
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Goldbw122(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2023
i just want to know who will be the final winner.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by emmysoftyou: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Isnt it greed? So mercy and Whitemoney should get 120million again when there are plenty past housemates to choose from. Even one of the former contestants from the middlebelt was complaining she wanted to be on it but was not picked. Ebuka just plug him people. Shiorr.

Big brother Umunna.
really..
Pls name the 14 Igbo guys u know so I can be sure of them?
Cos venita , neon energy and adekunle ain't Igbo o
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Alpharey: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Big brother Umunna.

Typical NIGERIAN. Just look at what you typed. You should have gone to change them and replace them with almajiris.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by emmysoftyou: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2023
wizelink:

Mr you and tribal remarks. You don't even know that having more contestants from a particular section of the country or tribe is a disadvantage to those contestants because the bulk of the votes from that section of the country or tribe will be shared among them. So it is an advantage to have less number of your tribe in the house.
Therefore, biggie was not fair to the igbo tribe.

on point, though I'm supporting adekunle, I'm sure he's getting a bulk of votes from his own tribesmen..
Why white money and eke are sharing votes..
But adekunle is the only mature guy that deserve that money not cross ❌..not mercy not white money..
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Papayaayasager(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Big brother Umunna.

When the world gives you lemon make a lemonade out of it,
Judging by what you said 14 Igbo's housemates right?
Looking at it from an electoral point of view the few other tribes should be greatful because the vote of the Igbo's will split into 14 places,
Whilst other tribes vote should be more for their tribe's men and women,
Unless you are trying to tell me that is only the Igbo's that are watching and voting in the show.

BTW, Ebuka is an ex housemate that was opportuned to be working in the production team of BBnaija show,

There are poeple he's a subordinate to meaning he has bosses (Oga's) who he's answerable to,
So, he can't be the one calling the shots of which housemates to be selected for the show,
Poeple will just open mouth waaaaaa and be spewing rubbish.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Papayaayasager(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
He's fat so he should go and hit the gym and not be in the all stars show
Doyin actually topped him but biggie rigged it

How do you know Doyin topped him and why will biggie favour WM?
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Tonytonex(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2023
TechCapon:
If not for nairaland I won't even know this show is still going on. People hardly talk about it outside
economy hard.
Sapa dey everywhere.
People dey hustle for their daily bread 🍞.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Ferdinandu(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Big brother Umunna.
Ebuka is just like Presidential Spokesman, anything the President tells him to say is what he will say or find the best possible way to deliver the message to the people. The Spokesman doesn't make any decision slowpoke Tribalist
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Big brother Umunna.

Everything no be federal character oooo, na so Nigeria take cast.

Everyone is rated not because of their tribe but because of their individuality. Everything no be tribalism..... Nigeria is a cruise nation, how we go take grow.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2023
spy24:

I no dey watch this show but must everything be about tribe in this country ?

Ona dey irritate me abeg angry

What nonsense ahahn..

I weak for this nation.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Tonytonex(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2023
tulabh:
Ilebaye 39.62%

Is White money still in the house?
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by haphizz57(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2023
nlfpmod:
Venita: 26.16%
Whitemoney: 17.22%
Doyin: 17.00%
No champion forever
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by star2008(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2023
At least parrot don comot.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by CONCEPT360: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Then why did all his fans left him?
He had a massive fan base during his set

See it from this angle. Majority of the people that voted whitemoney last time were not his real fans, they simply voted based on a particular sentiment that was prevalent at the time. Same thing applies to every other persons that have won the show. Once they display one emotional strategy Nigerians being an emotional people will attach emotion and stand with the person.

A typical example of what I mean is the current strategy been displayed by Illebaye, she is playing victim card and Nigerians have attached emotions immediately.

What I have said in essence is that no one contestant whether past or present can boast of a regular fan base. Fan base at any point in time depends on how you were able to blackmail Nigerians emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2023
ecolime:

No be so bro, this one na All-stars.

You compete with the best of the best.

Just the way you fit be Executive Director (Finance) for Naija, but when you JAPA to Obodo Oyinbo you go turn Executive Director (Dish washing)

You are so funny....🀣
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by wizelink(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2023
emmysoftyou:
on point, though I'm supporting adekunle, I'm sure he's getting a bulk of votes from his own tribesmen..
Why white money and eke are sharing votes..
But adekunle is the only mature guy that deserve that money not cross ❌..not mercy not white money..

Good you have someone you are supporting. For me I don't have anyone and I don't even watch it at all. I learn absolutely nothing from it.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Menclothing: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2023
White money and mercy should not win new face only
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Crazeworld(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by millionboi2: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Nigerians must rally round another tribe. I'm very bitter why the house is dominated by igbos.

Imagine two igbos Mercy and white money who have won before participating in the All starts.

Bbnaija is not for only igbos. Let others win the 120million.

Whitemoney and Mercy must go next week.

Bbnaija marginalising other tribes just to pave ways for igbos to win.

I call on Nigerians to vote enmass for other tribes.

No igbo must win the 120million this season.

Fellow Nigerians Let the campaign begin now for other tribes.

Biggie is a disgrace to humanity. He rigged today's eviction just to allow igbos dominate the house.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

If Biggie try this marginalisation and rigging again, we will go to court to challenge him
you suppose to be in rehabilitation,not to be seen with phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lucy Evicted From Big Brother House / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower / Ike's Eviction: Diane Consoles Mercy As She Cries. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.