Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita (56202 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by emmysoftyou: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
wizelink:

Good you have someone you are supporting. For me I don't have anyone and I don't even watch it at all. I learn absolutely nothing from it.
then why commenting here..?
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by Olawade24: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
ecolime:

No be so bro, this one na All-stars.

You compete with the best of the best.

Just the way you fit be Executive Director (Finance) for Naija, but when you JAPA to Obodo Oyinbo you go turn Executive Director (Dish washing)

You don break the table when dem take set the mic. Honourable senator, Pls off the mic cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by wizelink(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
emmysoftyou:
then why commenting here..?

I commented here because someone intended to tribalise it the same way everything in Nigeria is tribalised and it has not done us any good.
Are you satisfied Mr?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by kushercain: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Many thanks for this ! When the imbalance favours Igbo people,it's okay ! But the moment something seems to be out of their way,you'll see them calling on the United Nations,Israel, etc shouting marginalisation up and down ! Just imagine,14 housemates of Igbo extraction out of how many nah ?! Igbo are highly tribal people who always like to dominate others, that's just the truth !

Change your ways dude.
You are highly tribalistic. You see every thing from tribal colours and it's too bad.

Warning: The last time on the bb thread I let you off easy when you went low and personal.
I'm in the mood to fvck with your mental health.

Come at me. I dare you.
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by VEHINTOLAR: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
kushercain:

Change your ways dude.
You are highly tribalistic. You see every thing from tribal colours and it's too bad.

Warning: The last time on the bb thread I let you off easy when you went low and personal.
I'm in the mood to fvck with your mental health.

Come at me. I dare you.

Which last time,werey ?! Trust me,I didn't even notice your pitiable existence ! "I'm in the mood to fvck......." blah,blah,blah ! An empty barrel like you idiat think you are in a position to gag anyone here,right ? You must be mad if assume this is your village where you trample on people's freedom and do as you like ! You think you can replicate ugm activities here ? I don't even know who you think your father is as to be so bold to issue a threat here ! For your info,your father is not even in a position to intimidate anyone here,kiddo.

Ogbeni, I don't need your advice;save it for your criminal people who are languishing in different jails in different parts of the world ! If you like you can set up a monitoring camp on my mention,it won't deter me from calling out you primitive,village dwelling cannibals from that erosion ravaged land of criminals who always think too highly of your silly selves !

I can see that you crave my attention so much but I promise, I won't give you such privilege. Just consider this as my last post to you as I won't stoop so low to engage a dimwit like you in a witless exchange of any "gbas-gbos" !

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there ! You dey maaaaadt !
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita by kushercain: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Which last time,werey ?! Trust me,I didn't even notice your pitiable existence ! "I'm in the mood to fvck......." blah,blah,blah ! An empty barrel like you idiat think you are in a position to gag anyone here,right ? You must be mad if assume this is your village where you trample on people's freedom and do as you like ! You think you can replicate ugm activities here ? I don't even know who you think your father is as to be so bold to issue a threat here ! For your info,your father is not even in a position to intimidate anyone here,kiddo.

Ogbeni, I don't need your advice;save it for your criminal people who are languishing in different jails in different parts of the world ! If you like you can set up a monitoring camp on my mention,it won't deter me from calling out you primitive,village dwelling cannibals from that erosion ravaged land of criminals who always think too highly of your silly selves !

I can see that you crave my attention so much but I promise, I won't give you such privilege. Just consider this as my last post to you as I won't stoop so low to engage a dimwit like you in a witless exchange of any "gbas-gbos" !

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there ! You dey maaaaadt !

You're just a pitiful tribalistic lowlife. Ori e gbale gaan.

How dare you exude such Self-righteous persona to cover your hypocritical and tribalistic tendencies. You warmongering illiterate!! Of course you quickly make assumptions about my tribe and identity, cause anyone who calls out your ignorant, devious and conceited bullshiitt must automatically be from the tribe that scares you so much. For your info I'm prolly more Yoruba than your worthless last name. You heard me!!

I'll keep on putting your likes in check, you fools feeling you can run free and push your tribalistic views, projecting your prejudices and continue fracturing this nation along tribal lines, I'll keep threatening and destroying you and your likes. Conceited greedy tribalistic sicko!!

It better be your last reply. Else God wil punish you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lucy Evicted From Big Brother House / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower / Ike's Eviction: Diane Consoles Mercy As She Cries. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.