Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Look At This Part Of The Judgment Of Presidential Tribunal Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At This Part Of The Judgment Of Presidential Tribunal Judges (2487 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / Gov Uzodimma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Of APC / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Look At This Part Of The Judgment Of Presidential Tribunal Judges by WorldRichest: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2023
Nonny95:
Did I just read “was also a fraud” So the Tribunal judges admitted that Tinubu’s election was a FRAUD in the judgments and yet still ruled in his favour ?

And your parents sent you to school
Re: Look At This Part Of The Judgment Of Presidential Tribunal Judges by WorldRichest: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2023
kettykin:
It seems the problem of Nigeria is actually the judiciary and not the executive

I think the main problem is lazy youths like you who cannot read but only think of sex and drugs
Re: Look At This Part Of The Judgment Of Presidential Tribunal Judges by kettykin: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2023
WorldRichest:

I think the main problem is lazy youths like you who cannot read but only think of sex and drugs

Hello mods , rule 2 has been flouted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad To Establish N9bn Car Assembly Plants / Fashola Hands Over Another One Million Gpd Waterworks In Iponri. Pics: / CPC Chieftain Accuses GEJ Of Drinking Kain Kain, Throws Tantrums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.