Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India (23740 Views)

G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Zooposki:

Na wa. That Emilokan thread really pain una. Now you are going about insulting us women. Place Tinubu and Ngozi school certificates side by side before I take you fools serious and know who the real clown is.

See, when you use the woman to attack and insult the president, you ask for the consequence, you set the woman up for the attacks, and you should have posted your selfie groupie pictures without using them to insult and abuse the President.

The playing victim routine no dey work, try another tactic..

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2023
This is what Presidents and global leaders do, not chasing Oyinbo men all over the place for groupie selfies like a little schoolgirl.

In fact, did the President jet to the summit to take groupie selfies with world leaders?

These Pandor losers are really rettarded.

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by proeast(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Typical ignorant and unintelligent Pandora cult mob rubbish..

There's more to life than trolling..

Bunch of village losers.. grin grin

Hungry slum dweller from the sadwaste. Even Igbo villages are far better than the slums you call cities.

You will continue to cry blood after seeing your drug lord rejected in India grin grin

The only reason they allow the old druggie to enter despite being such a filthy character is because of existing bilateral engagements, diplomatic relations or protocol. That's why he is tolerated and never celebrated like other decent people cheesy cheesy

No one wanted to identify with the drug lord but everyone were excited to snap with Okonjo Iweala, levels!!!
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Zooposki(f): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

See, when you use the woman to attack and insult the president, you ask for the consequence, you set the woman up for the attacks, and you should have posted your selfie groupie pictures without using them to insult and abuse the President.

The playing victim routine no dey work, try another tactic..

Please you Igbos and Yorubas should go get your own countries, biko. We the rest of Nigerians are tired of you.

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2023
proeast:

Hungry slum dweller from the sadwaste. Even Igbo villages are far better than the slums you call cities.

You can will continue to cry blood after seeing your drug lord rejected in India grin grin

No one wanted to identify with the drug lord but everyone were excited to snap with Okonjo Iweala, levels!!!

The difference between President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR and your Agulu loser aka Obi Pandora loser aka MC 1 Mic.

President Tinubu was in India engaging global leaders while your Agulu chairman was in his village looking sad and pathetic in front of a microphone..

Life no balance at all..

Levles day
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2023
Zooposki:

Please you Igbos and Yorubas should go get your own countries, biko. We the rest of Nigerians are tired of you.

What's the topic and my post got to do with Yoruba and Igbo?

You no sabi read and comprehend English ni?

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by proeast(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

The difference between President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR and your Agulu loser aka Obi Pandora loser aka MC 1 Mic.

President Tinubu was in India engaging global leaders while your Agulu chairman was in his village looking sad and pathetic in front of a microphone..

Life no balance at all..

Levles day
grin grin

Hahaha, even by just standing alone, Peter Obi looks more presidential than your hagard looking old druggie cheesy

Show me just one picture where your balablu criminal was addressing any audience of world leaders?! He went to France to snap pictures and return to obscurity. He has done the same in India.

When you crown a clown king, he doesn't actually become a king but rather the palace becomes a circus grin grin grin Can't you see this old wise saying holds through with the drug lord today grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Zooposki(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

What's the topic and my post got to do with Yoruba and Igbo?

You no sabi read and comprehend English ni?

Actually, I have quite an excellent grasp of verbal reasoning and comprehension skills. You should try and understand the nuances of the English language.
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Zooposki:

Actually, I have quite an excellent grasp of verbal reasoning and comprehension skills. You should try and understand the nuances of the English language.

I was actually expecting you to show us where you saw Yoruba and Igbo rubbish in this thread, not your silly, pointless, and irrelevant headache about nuances of the English language.

Go and sit down joo..

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Zooposki(f): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

I was actually expecting you to show us where you saw Yoruba and Igbo rubbish in this thread, not your silly, pointless, and irrelevant headache about nuances of the English language.

Go and sit down joo..

What ethnic group are you from?
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Zooposki:

What ethnic group are you from?

The topic is not about your ethnic group headache, go and start your own thread to discuss your ethnic group..

There's more to life than trolling.

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Gossiphub: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

The topic is not about your ethnic group headache, go and start your own thread to discuss your ethnic group..

There's more to life than trolling.

Mûmu I know that you don't have eyes anymore because of too much garri.

Na your mama be this abii?

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by MrALIVE: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Whereas, some unserious Gwara Gwara man from Agulu is still seriously looking for his manhood.
ironically you are not immune from the hardship that the disaster you supported already brought.. suffering and smiling confused entity.
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by OAFMods: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Your bias is glaring already
Went Tru your cment n didn't see you speak up on when your Igbo kinsmen were denigrating Tinubu in same India but immediately others counter the foolishness of your tribesmen horrible smelling stinking grotesque like you will crawl from underneath the under world you wasted your miserable wretched life to be asking senseless question like cursed souls.

gbadexy:
But what is ngozi's own that biden decided to take pictures with her.
Why calling the woman names for something that's not of her doing.
Many of you people take this politics thing too far unreasonably.
I'm speaking for people on both divides.
It doesn't make sense attacking the woman.
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by gbadexy(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Double Post.
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by gbadexy(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2023
OAFMods:
Your bias is glaring already
Went Tru your cment n didn't see you speak up on when your Igbo kinsmen were denigrating Tinubu in same India but immediately others counter the foolishness of your tribesmen horrible smelling stinking grotesque like you will crawl from underneath the under world you wasted your miserable wretched life to be asking senseless question like cursed souls. [/Quote ]

You are mad already! Raving one at that. Look at what bigotry has done to you.
We all innately have some level of tribal loyalty alright but I just don't see insulting someone's grandma who doesn't play politics as fair. I could care less if any other person being insulted has shown bias or political leaning.
Have you ever noticed my monica in your political posts taking sides before. I use my time here to make best use of the opportunity nairaland presents for my business.
Even seyi tinubu won't call the woman ashawo. Where is the omoluabi trait and common sense?

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Gossiphub:

Mûmu I know that you don't have eyes anymore because of too much garri.

Na your mama be this abii?

Who is that and what's that got to do with G20, Yoruba and Igbo?

Shey den invite Yoruba and igbo to the summit ni?

Are you rettarded or you are just playing dumb and rettarded?

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by OAFMods: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Foolish people like you make me sick
Did you see me call her olosho ?

You can open your foolish mouth n be worried about her being called olosho, how much of your foolish mouth have you opened when igbos called Tinubu druggie, insult Adeboye Kumuyi Soyinka etc

This is the reason why you are a fool. If you chose to stay out of a discuss do stay out but don't be calling out others that are only countering what the igbos are doing.

[quote author=gbadexy post=125718142][/quote]
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by gbadexy(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2023
OAFMods:
Foolish people like you make me sick
Did you see me call her olosho ?

You can open your foolish mouth n be worried about her being called olosho, how much of your foolish mouth have you opened when igbos called Tinubu druggie, insult Adeboye Kumuyi Soyinka etc

This is the reason why you are a fool. If you chose to stay out of a discuss do stay out but don't be calling out others that are only countering what the igbos are doing.

Oya go to work. I don't need to drag age with you. Enjoy the anonymity faceless forum provide.
I'm not naive not to understand the tribal dislike and distrust, it was even more glaring during the last election.
In my line of business, having had clients from different places, there are good percentage of igbos I have dealt with that made me have a more liberal view. Very honest, nice and understanding and good ambassadors of their tribes.

3 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by yommen: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Abi ooo.. This is serious business

Ngozi the cannibal went stalking white men for groupies and pictures instead of being serious with the business of the day.

Why is Ngozi the cannibal holding President Biden romantically as if she's married to him. That woman na shameless ASHAWO

Don't insult the woman please! I am Yoruba like you but that doesn't mean I should approve insulting that great woman. I understand it's in her people's character to insult everything concerning us but we shouldn't be like them.

2 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by jeromestarks: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2023
ba7man:
Meanwhile.....somewhere in Arise TV premises.
The guy is a loser.

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by complexstuffs(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2023
yommen:

Don't insult the woman please! I am Yoruba like you but that doesn't mean I should approve insulting that great woman. I understand it's in her people's character to insult everything concerning us but we shouldn't be like them.

I'm not Yoruba
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Oblongata: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2023
ba7man:
You are a very wicked sonebody! You wan kee me with laughter 😂

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Corea4king(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2023
ba7man:

Ur generations will suffer
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Hier(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

I can’t see Agulu mandate thief there.

Or is he not a world leader?

Oga, life na turn by turn
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2023
ba7man:

Una get strength oo
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by deeva2: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2023
Where is IPOB leader..

Ohh he still looking for his lost mandate..
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:
World leaders only

grin grin

Agbado people have a lifetime contract with stupidity 😂😂😂
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Chucks13: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2023
ba7man:

We told him he will become arise TV newscaster las las obi neva shabi or see shomtin yet.

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by maxiart2(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Nairaland is boring these days. Every time it is always tribal war. You guys won't allow us to read better comments. Just take a look at the first 10 comments. Almost all of them are filled with with tribal arguments. Is it only Igbo and Yoruba tribes we have in this country.
Make we hear word abeg🚶🚶
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by complexstuffs(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:
In this setting with world leaders, they kept out the rif rafs like ngozi the selfie groupie...

grin grin

Ngozi the cannibal went for photoshoot and groupies and was romancing the president of America like a shameless ASHAWO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts / Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD / Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.