Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country (950 Views)

Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by johnaruson(m): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Have you ever wondered which country has the largest average manhood size as a recent poll of 86 nations has ranked them all from biggest to smallest. (See pictures) below.

According to the study by a health company, From Mars, as reviewed by Pharmacist Navin Khosla, men in Ecuador are the most well-endowed, with an average manhood size of 6.93 inches when erect. This makes the measurement more than 10 percent of the average height.

In second place is Cameroon, with an average size of 6.56 inches, shortly followed by Bolivia, with 6.50 inches.

In 1996, experts carried out a study that led to a set of guidelines for when a person may need surgery for male organ enlargement.
The study measured the penile dimensions of 80 males before and after drug-induced erections.
The researchers concluded that the average male organ size was 8.8 cm (3.5 in) when flaccid and 12.9 cm (5.1 in) when erect.

The study also found that the size of a person’s erect joystick did not correlate with their flaccid manhood size. In other words, a male organ may have different lengths when flaccid but similar lengths when erect. They also found no link between age and the joystick size.

The researchers concluded: “Only men with a flaccid length of less than 4 cm (1.6 in), or a stretched or erect length of less than 7.5 cm (3 in) should be considered candidates for penile lengthening.”

Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Most of these stats are dependent on the patients that were used for the study. Also, they don't actually measure the erect penis, what they do is to stretch the flaccid penis which is highly inadequate, although I don't know if they added an error value to compensate for that.

Average penis size in Nigeria should be at least 6 inches...

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by iammo(m): 3:17am On Sep 11, 2023
bigadler:
Most of these stats are dependent on the patients that were used for the study. Also, they don't actually measure the erect penis, what they do is to stretch the flaccid penis which is highly inadequate, although I don't know if they added an error value to compensate for that.

Average penis size in Nigeria should be at least 6 inches...

They also get data using condoms size preferred in a particular region or location

Durex sells smallest size condom in Asia and biggest in Africa
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2023
iammo:

They also get data using condoms size preferred in a particular region or location

Durex sells smallest size condom in Asia and biggest in Africa

Yea well, at least Nigerians don't use small condoms, I am sure the general size here is considered large in most countries.
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by Luckylife(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Ecuador! How many people where sample ,In consideration of the country population?
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by falcon01: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2023
I single handedly drag Nigeria down to 44
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by Rahkman: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Omo I be 7.73 almost 8 I no small ooo, that 5. Nonsense no consign me
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by gonkin(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Im 8.1
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by Olawade24: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
I knew Asia continent will take the biggest fall. No wonder their women have the tightest pussy like the fleshlight. angry

If you have ever gone through the orifice of a Chinese lady then you know what am saying. They are so tight that their screaming and hoping you will be like "shi ji kai sho wa"

As a naija guy pls don't ever mount a Chinese lady because you won't forget the experience, is as sweet as the first time I had chocolate.

The last time I Mount my Chinese lady my sperm was dripping all over the bed like a loose tap, that has to be one of the thickest sperm I have ever seen with my eyes. I was screaming at the top of my voice when I wanted to cum. No wonder mark zuckeeberg is hell bent on divorcing her. Asian ladies are something else. Most especially Philippines and china. angry
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by charlesdinho(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
i am a 6 pointer. average though
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by Queengee: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Cameroon Has The 2nd Biggest Average Manhood In The World, See Your Country by Daddica: 11:50pm On Feb 02
Chad quimby is the record holder for the world's smallest penis. He has a negative inch inverted erect penis. He has hired lawyers to have his name removed from the records. But this pervert deserves the whole world knowing ! Don't let him hide!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Impotence? / Fibroid Patient / Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.