Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) (9418 Views)

Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State / Soludo Signs ₦‎260 Billion 2023 Budget Of Acceleration Into Law / NNPC Signs $1.04 Billion Facility Loan With AFREXIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2023
The most clueless and incompetent gorvernor in the history of anambra state. Always busy but accomplising nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by igwebuike01: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2023
sreamsense:
Mr Governor, this is good move, however; without signing MOUs on security and improving accommodating spirit of Anambra; people wil still be scared to invest with confidence in Anambra and if they do, it might be for a short time before they move their investment to places like south west if they cann't find adequate peaceful environment to operate
Anambra already has over supply of human resource such that others moving out will never affect the state
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Mosba: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2023
What is Soludo developing in Anambra again after Obi don finished develop am already?
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

Na every paragraph you dey make error. With your nzube English like Mbadinuju own
Bitter mind focus on the topic, it’s an emotion that thrives on conflict and drama. In many ways, jealousy wants to create internal conflict within, I understand your mind game grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2023
TundeBricklayer:
When former governor Obiano sign MOU on AMC city , International airport, international conversation center, Lyden poultry farm, many estate developers same people here we're insulting Obiano today it's reality
even though I am yoruba, I will support obiano as president, I remember then that the guy was always commissioning one project or the other monthly. I am a project centric person. Unlike the mourning manhood chaser with invisible projects been hailed as a hero. A man who had no idea what to do with money instead kept it in banks he has personal interest while his people wallow in poverty. Olofo
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Mosba:
What is Soludo developing in Anambra again after Obi don finished develop am already?
I thought Tinubu developed Lagos what's the essence of electing governors and why are they still improving infastructures in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Menclothing: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2023
States should compete with developments
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Antiurchins: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Soludo is my favorite Ibo Governor.
Very competent man.

I dedicate “Oganigwe” by Zlatan feat. Jeriq & Odumodublvck to him.
Great jam!

sharap
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin grin

Let me wait and see if Ipobic miscrants will come against their own....last i checked Soludo did not support ELUP.

So very plausible they might come in droves to grab the Anambra state governor by the Jugular as it is customary with them when they hear good news.
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Otondo you should know it was an error
Anambra.1stSon it is good you have decided to extricate yourself from that badmouthing attitude of your own like you all did with Mr Poorsible (even though truly he doesn't have anything tangible in Anambra to his name except ofcourse getting you all drunk) and have decided to be a force for good by aligning with the Anambra state government developmetal initiatives. You even have a blog where you "arselick" the government (as your cotravellers will say). It is a good one. Soludo is a presidential material anyday and he has my vote when he vies!
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Let me wait and see if Ipobic miscrants will come against their own....last i checked Soludo did not support ELUP.

So very plausible they might come in droves to grab the Anambra state governor by the Jugular as it is customary with them when they hear good news.
Didn't you see the clown on the firstpage calling it audio MOU
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Lanruze: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Prof. Charles Soludo is one of the most respected person of Igbo extraction globally.

His contributions to global macro-economic and fiscal policy formulation has been recognized by the World Bank, Harvard Business School, Oxford, IMF, Nigerian Economic forum, UNN and others.

Through his Banking Consolidation program whilst raising the Minimum capital Base of Deposit Money Banks (DMBs) to N25B, Banks became globally competitive and improved retail expansion across Nigeria creating tons of Jobs for young graduates between year 2005-2007.

We also observe his wisdom and transition to mainstream Nigerian politics where he is using his goodwill and influence to bring development to Anambra State.

Prof. Charles Soludo has the experience, goodwill and international influence to make Anambra an investors delight and we trust he would not let his admirers down, especially those who benefited from his Banking Consolidation policy and are now Top executives in commercial Banks.

The aggregate wealthiest businessmen in Nigeria are from Anambra State. He should run an all-inclusive Government.

Make peace with the center as you have started and bring development to Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Cabonylewis(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish governor. Always signing papers but no completed physical project to show . TINUBU ass licker
Shit Hole Comment
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Solsix(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Anamabra 100% funded the project when Chinese company were delaying to execute the project
So the MOU signed by Obiano was useless in that regard
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Solsix(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2023
twilliamx:

even though I am yoruba, I will support obiano as president, I remember then that the guy was always commissioning one project or the other monthly. I am a project centric person. Unlike the mourning manhood chaser with invisible projects been hailed as a hero. A man who had no idea what to do with money instead kept it in banks he has personal interest while his people wallow in poverty. Olofo
You will not support him stop lying to yourself
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by tishbite42: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

He will silent you guys soon
Dey play
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by tishbite42: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Solsix:

So the MOU signed by Obiano was useless in that regard
Don't mind these Yoruba propagandists

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by jhonii1231: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Ministry Of Defence MOD Class 4 Jobs 2023-Online Apply recruitment.mod.gov.pk Ministry Of Defence MOD Class 4 Jobs 2023 has been announced by the Government of Pakistan. The online application form of MOD jobs is available at recruitment.mod.gov.pk. Candidates with domicile of Pakistan are welcome to apply online for these Jobs. To be eligible for Ministry of…
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Solsix:

You will not support him stop lying to yourself
I owe you no lies and I owe you no truth. Believe what suits you.. You can go back in time on my post...
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by obyno82: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

Phase

Convention

This what happens when schools in Anambra are shut down on Mondays by UGM.
Those who manage to go on Tuesday to Friday only come out and how to forge UME results.

dude at least your sense should tell you that it is autocorrect in this phone naaa. You rather are the one that is dense

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by matm: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Keep it up His excellency
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Curious346: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Soludo is my favorite Ibo Governor.
Very competent man.

I dedicate “Oganigwe” by Zlatan feat. Jeriq & Odumodublvck to him.
Great jam!
stop saying Ibo governor .. mtcheeew .. Yoruba people sef
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Tunde835(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2023
TundeBricklayer:
When former governor Obiano sign MOU on AMC city , International airport, international convensation center, Lyden poultry farm, many estate developers same people here we're insulting Obiano today it's reality
The Red line railway station at Ikeja is completed, real and not a model yet it's still bigger and better than this. Maybe you guys might need to re design the model.
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Some people are hateful being same way some of you insulted Obiano when he signed MOUs to different companies today your mouth are mute

I recalled how you guys insulted Obiano when he signed MOU with Lyden poultry farm today is one of the biggest in the country 100% automated

It's a reality today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35FgJ4QVTaQ?si=jEj9otBFbi_Vhbbj

An indigene wanted to build a poultry and obiano quickly attached himself to sign mou to appear as if he's working.

The companies are owned by the indigenes mou or not they will be built. Tell soludo to focused on good roads and security deposit
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2023
nzeobi:

An indigene wanted to build a poultry and obiano quickly attached himself to sign mou to appear as if he's working.

The companies are owned by the indigenes mou or not they will be built. Tell soludo to focused on good roads and security deposit
Otondo the land was allocated to him by former governor Obiano also have equity shares with Lyden farm
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2023
This is good news and excellent step
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Mosba:

Why is Sanwaolu still developing Lagos 14 years after Emilokan has finished developing Lagos? undecided undecided
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by stasius: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2023
My governor sign MOU on security too.

Even if it means getting Wagner group to Sign MOU with the state, do it.
Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by warlordd(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2023
onumadu:

Soludo is running Anambra state like a country, and that is a GOOD thing. cool
You're right! The man is full of ideas. Soludo is the best thing to have happened to Anambra state. Kudos to the erudite professor.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish governor. Always signing papers but no completed physical project to show . TINUBU ass licker

You are one of the endangered species on this Nairaland Forum because since Govnr Soludo is not an LP card carriers, nothing to people like you is good,no matter how good his performance is!
It also shows that you too have no goodness in you,for by their Fruits....!
Don't forget that Govnr Soludo merged 89- Banks to become 25- Banks and till now,those Banks are still Solid and Standing!
So, Mr Man,what is your own Pedigree?
I'm ashamed of you as a NIGERIAN!
Nonsensical People Everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You are one of the endangered species on this Nairaland Forum because since Sudo is not an LP card carriers, nothing to people like you is good,no matter how good his performance is!
It also shows that you too have no goodness in you,for by their Fruits....!
I'm ashamed of you as a NIGERIAN!
That's how many of them behave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / Some Heart-breaking Photos From The Biafran War. (graphic pics) / APC Youth Attacked By PDP Thugs In Benue For Criticising Ex-governor Suswan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.