Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria (13664 Views)

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos / Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by plaindealer: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2023
Deals are normally done on the sidelines or before the summit, this is the reason why PBAT jetted to India days before the summit to meet up with investors and industrialists and he managed to secure $14 Billion in investments.

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by AllBlack: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Cti28:
I no too blame the man Sha. Having one eye may have prevented him from seeing the reality on ground.

he has two eyes. just a sports accident.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2023
niyisky:
Nah them dey rush Emilokan...Honestly I can't remember the last time we had a smart and active president like Tinubu.

Shame to all of you who bought into the propaganda that he is sick and shaking. The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the people who are too myopic to see and think objectively. We are too emotionally attached to tribe and religion cry
German Chancellor didn't say that.It was tinubu's aide that quoted the german Chancellor.European government that are praising tinubu's anti people's reform cannot carryout the same reform in their respective countries.There will be violent protest.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Tareq1105: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Nigeria without an atom of doubt is in the right hands and the right direction.

May this government continue to favour me and my family.

A step at a time and we will get there.

One of Nigeria's major challenges is our mindset. A good number of Nigerians expect things to happen without effort. Believe in miracles and magic. There are no short cuts to success. There is no gain without pain.

Well let this sink. Whether some Nigerians like it or not. Nigeria will be far better and greater under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Amin l'oruko Jesu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Chucks13: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Haaa!!! Those cursed headless mobs will die today.

OP you wicked faa! Why you served those frustrated, cursed no home training children of hate this bad breakfast You wicked faa!!

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Johnholt909: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2023
inoki247:
The Chancellor na Ruger shocked shocked shocked

Abi wetin I dey see for him eye like Baba Fryo....

We sha need results....
Well, that man is like Baba Fryo and good-for-nothing guys are already celebrating here. They only celebrate mediocrity. cheesy
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by JuanDeDios: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Which idea does he have of what needs to be done? Can u pls share?

How has he demonstrated that he has these ideas?
The exchange rate unification was a good idea. Is a good idea. Yet the President doesn't even seem to have noticed how the CBN spectacularly messed it up by retaining the "I&E Window", retaining Meffy's "list of prohibited items", and shunning BDCs, a situation that quickly returned the exchange dichotomy, with profiteers having a field day. The acting CBN governor shouldn't have a job by now.

The President knows security has to be fixed - he's made the right noises. Yet he has not made or even proposed any radical changes to our securocracy.

He has demonstrated sound knowledge of what needs to be done about our tax system. The issue of multiple taxation is a sick child that needs to be cured for businesses to thrive. The jury is still out on execution.

He understands the value of international trade, but I'm not aware that all the Buhari-era strictures have been removed.

Fuel subsidy removal is a necessity. But that has been poorly executed - when the President said "subsidy is gone", local refining wasn't in sight and zero measures were in place to cushion the effects. Today, the masses are paying the price, people are loosing their jobs and businesses are going under.

I could go on all day.

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by APCNig: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2023
foleskay:
Till then. We ought to be seeing pictures of Tinubu signing MOUs with these world leaders. Na Long boring speeches and handshakes we've been seeing since last week. Won't be surprised if there s no meaningful outcome in all these handshakes undecided

Not everybody is a failure like you. Not everybody is unfortunate like you.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Chetas81(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2023
100 DAYS IN THE OFFICE, THE 4 YEAR WILL BE LIKE 4 DAY , WITHOUT ANY TANGIBLE DEVELOPMENT
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by MT: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2023
@VTJN, you were busy quoting what Emir of Kano said but do not pretend like you never see this news too.

Tinubu is aware people are hungry but there is little he can do about it for now. It is a pain we all have to endure for the time being, after living like prodigal children for many years.

You are excited about bad news about Nigeria but always sad for any good news about your own country.

Are you sure you are deserving to eat the good of the land that you so much hate with passion? Just asking

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by creativehubb: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2023
Game recognize game grin
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by DrAkpamudehe: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Cti28:
I no too blame the man Sha. Having one eye may have prevented him from seeing the reality on ground.

Instead of typing nonsense just to fill space, why don't you just read and pass?
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Masterclass32: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Same way they hailed buhari.

They only praise govts that do their bidding, which most times are against the country's own interests.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Gossiphub: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Burob:
Even if you repent today, & embrace Nigeria, it will take @ least 5 years to cleanse the evil you have soaked yourself in.

Rest assured, 1st term of Bola Tinubu, no prosperity for you.

Keep lamenting, it is allowed.

Oboy, I'm at work please

No dey stain my mention with your everlasting tears.

Imagine an APC supporter talking about love for NIGERIA. Clown😂😂

Even a cup of rice you no go see chop for this administration. No be curse but so shall it be. Amin
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by LyfeJennings(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2023
May my enemies not have rest of mind like the Igbos don't in Nigeria.
This must be a very bad news for the igbos
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Kingozymandias post=125717704]Kafir hailing a kafir president
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by VTJN(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2023
MT:
@VTJN, you were busy quoting what Emir of Kano said but do not pretend like you never see this news too.

Tinubu is aware people are hungry but there is little he can do about it for now. It is a pain we all have to endure for the time being.

You are excited about bad news about Nigeria but always sad for any good news about your own country.

Are you sure you are deserving to eat the good of the land that you so much hate with passion? Just asking
Trust me bro i am a proud Nigerian. I will never wish my country bad. I am a person that do not support any politicians irrespective of political affilate, religion, ethnicity et al. I am only concerned about Nigerians as a whole. How government will give Nigerians dividend of democracy. If our politicians can be living large then an average Nigerian do not deserve to be hungry. We ought to have passed that stage by now. An average Nigerian graduate shouldn't be found roaming around the streets jobless. An average Nigerians should have access to basic necessities of life. But you and i know the reverse is the case for an average Nigerians unless you pretend not to be informed. You wouldn't tell me you don't have a JOBLESS graduate in your family, friends or neighbours. You wouldn't tell me you don't have people who could hardly feed daily. You wouldn't tell me you don't have people who earn very little even as a graduate.

Yes the president understand and know there's hardship and people are suffering but there's nothing he can do for now. I'm glad you aren't biased with your view unlike some other supporters of APC who blindly support their master thinking it will not affect everybody.

I am a proud citizen of Nigeria but not blind to call out government for their failure on what they ought to do. I heard npower through the former minister of humanitarian ate Stream 2 money before leaving office. Those stream 2 beneficiaries are graduates being paid 30k yet a minister who earn millions embezzled their money. I heard it's over 8 months they paid them. They were only paid for 3 months during presidential election period (More like a bribe to vote back APC again) then after election they were abandoned and forgotten. Is that right to you? Shouldn't we call out such government to give account? Does that mean we don't want the best for our country calling out corrupt government at the detriment of the masses? Reminder these are few of our unemployed graduates being empowered with that paltry sum of money yet, the corrupt minister earning in millions didn't allow it see the light of the day

What is this government doing concerning unemployment? We keep churning out graduates yearly adding to the jobless ones. I understand government cannot provide jobs for everybody but what have they done or what are the plans to curb these menace? Some industries are even shutting down as a result of harsh economy leading to loss of jobs to Nigerians. How can those politicians earning millions while Nigerian masses are subjected to 30k minimum wage? I learnt some states government still find it difficult to implement that amount up till this very moment. What would that amount do for a single person in this age and time? Not to talk of a family man?

I always laugh at you guys whenever you see Nigerians relocating. I have seen a family friend who went to ordinary Libya. He does two jobs. Spent 5 years there and return home with 4 million naira. I'm not even talking about US or Canada o. If this country is good bro, people will not be running to other countries for survival and other reasons. I tell you for free that 90% of Nigerians are willing to leave this country for free if possible. But the reverse is the case for those developed countries. So i always laugh whenever some of you guys compare Nigeria to US, Canada, UK, Australia and other developed countries. Who compare first-class graduate to third class please? This has nothing to do with being patriotic or not. It is a known fact to even a blind person. Patriotism shouldn't make one completely blind to truth and reality.

I want a better life for all Nigerians. I'm glad you know there's hardship in the land and Nigerians are HUNGRY. I do not want a violence or crisis happening. Hardship can lead to that if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Irupetepete: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2023
niyisky:
Nah them dey rush Emilokan...Honestly I can't remember the last time we had a smart and active president like Tinubu.

Shame to all of you who bought into the propaganda that he is sick and shaking. The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the people who are too myopic to see and think objectively. We are too emotionally attached to tribe and religion cry
gas is 900 per kg today, deal with that
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by drnoel: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by MT: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2023
VTJN:
Trust me bro i am a proud Nigerian. I will never wish my country bad. I am a person that do not support any politicians irrespective of political affilate, religion, ethnicity et al. I am only concerned about Nigerians as a whole. How government will give Nigerians dividend of democracy. If our politicians can be living large then an average Nigerian do not deserve to be hungry. We ought to have passed that stage by now. An average Nigerian graduate shouldn't be found roaming around the streets jobless. An average Nigerians should have access to basic necessities of life. But you and i know the reverse is the case for an average Nigerians unless you pretend not to be informed. You wouldn't tell me you don't have a JOBLESS graduate in your family, friends or neighbours. You wouldn't tell me you don't have people who could hardly feed daily. You wouldn't tell me you don't have people who earn very little even as a graduate.

Yes the president understand and know there's hardship and people are suffering but there's nothing he can do for now. I'm glad you aren't biased with your view unlike some other supporters of APC who blindly support their master thinking it will not affect everybody.

I am a proud citizen of Nigeria but not blind to call out government for their failure on what they ought to do. I heard npower through the former minister of humanitarian ate Stream 2 money before leaving office. Those stream 2 beneficiaries are graduates being paid 30k yet a minister who earn millions embezzled their money. I heard it's over 8 months they paid them. They were only paid for 3 months during presidential election period (More like a bribe to vote back APC again) then after election they were abandoned and forgotten. Is that right to you? Shouldn't we call out such government to give account? Does that mean we don't want the best for our country calling out corrupt government at the detriment of the masses? Reminder these are few of our unemployed graduates being empowered with that paltry sum of money yet, the corrupt minister earning in millions didn't allow it see the light of the day

What is this government doing concerning unemployment? We keep churning out graduates yearly adding to the jobless ones. I understand government cannot provide jobs for everybody but what have they done or what are the plans to curb these menace? Some industries are even shutting down as a result of harsh economy leading to loss of jobs to Nigerians. How can those politicians earning millions while Nigerian masses are subjected to 30k minimum wage? I learnt some states government still find it difficult to implement that amount up till this very moment. What would that amount do for a single person in this age and time? Not to talk of a family man?

I always laugh at you guys whenever you see Nigerians relocating. I have seen a family friend who went to ordinary Libya. He does two jobs. Spent 5 years there and return home with 4 million naira. I'm not even talking about US or Canada o. If this country is good bro, people will not be running to other countries for survival and other reasons. I tell you for free that 90% of Nigerians are willing to leave this country for free if possible. But the reverse is the case for those developed countries. So i always laugh whenever some of you guys compare Nigeria to US, Canada, UK, Australia and other developed countries. Who compare first-class graduate to third class please? This has nothing to do with being patriotic or not. It is a known fact to even a blind person. Patriotism shouldn't make one completely blind to truth and reality.

I want a better life for all Nigerians. I'm glad you know there's hardship in the land and Nigerians are HUNGRY. I do not want a violence or crisis happening. Hardship can lead to that if care is not taken.

Yes like I said there is hardship and Nigeria is being gradually rebuilt from the ground up. However, it is not the job of the President alone - the State Governors (who I consider the MAIN evil), the Senate, House of Rep, State House of Assembly (who are always working hand in hand with the Governors to loot the state blind) etc must also be held accountable.

And last thing, will you call it a fair assessment heaping all your concerns on Government that is barely 100 days in power? Did you even blame other state actors mentioned above in your criticism? Think about it. Are you being fair and objective ?
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by teepain: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
German Chancellor didn't say that.It was tinubu's aide that quoted the german Chancellor.European government that are praising tinubu's anti people's reform cannot carryout the same reform in their respective countries.There will be violent protest.

Can you please identify 2 anti-people policies of this government.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Ebeano49(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Seeing is believing. They promised Buhari much more.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Obidients are crying 😢 now.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Gandrova: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2023
foleskay:
Till then. We ought to be seeing pictures of Tinubu signing MOUs with these world leaders. Na Long boring speeches and handshakes we've been seeing since last week. Won't be surprised if there s no meaningful outcome in all these handshakes undecided
It is a summit of world leaders, not for signing of MOU. Always delay stupid judgement.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by tabaralph: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2023
foleskay:

So there won’t be any discussion and interactions before an MOU is signed right…your hatred for Tinubu will soon lead you to a land of no return

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by tabaralph: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Obidients are crying 😢 now.
As in…

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by VTJN(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2023
MT:

Yes like I said there is hardship and Nigeria is being gradually rebuilt from the ground up. However, it is not the job of the President alone - the State Governors (who I consider the MAIN evil), the Senate, House of Rep, State House of Assembly (who are always working hand in hand with the Governors to loot the state blind) etc must also be held accountable.

And last thing, will you call it a fair assessment heaping all your concerns on Government that is barely 100 days in power? Did you even blame other state actors mentioned above in your criticism? Think about it. Are you being fair and objective ?
My bad

Yes, the state government and legislative officials also contributed hugely to where we are today. I am not in support of that palliative because i know those states government will pocket if not more than half of that 2billion naira given by the federal government. Federal government needs to device means of reaching out to the masses. These states government are too corrupt. COVID palliative was hoarded while the masses are subjected to hunger. I didn't see any palliative shared in my area nor to anyone i know. I mean the 2billion naira palliative given to them. I didn't see anything. Federal government needs to strategise means to that having realised that an average Nigerians will heap the blame of hardship and bad economy on them. Even the LG chairmen has their role to play in all these

People will always relocate when probably they didn't see any sign and possiblity that things will get better in the country. My friend who was in his late 20s told me how his father was preparing to relocate before death took him away. His father already know there's no future in this country. Yes the country gave me very cheap and affordable education. But what's the point of cheap education and at the end only few would get a job while the rest roam about the streets? What's the point of cheap education that you had to know someone before you can get a job in the country? Graduates are now a laughing stock in the society now by non graduates citizens. They came up with "School na scam" having seen graduates jobless or doing petty jobs just to put food on their table.

Imagine the rate of cyber fraudsters amongst the youths bro. It wasn't this rampant some time past. Parents mow encourage their children to indulge in fraud just to survive. I went to see a friend and we sat outside discussing. Some group of people passed on the streets singing with broom. They're APC group so to say. I was shocked when a woman. She's an hairdresser began to course them. Insulting them. She was like look at how the country has turned upside down. Graduat ises no longer get jobs after school. Things are expensive. Even those working aren't finding it easy. I was so surprised that a woman of her type was informed. I was telling my friend what the woman said and my friend was like he's not surprised though. He said the woman isn't educated but she's very smart and she has 2 graduates probably not doing well. I'm always impressed seeing even those who are not educated telling government the truth and not those ignorant ones eating cup of rice and garri from government. You needed to see how parents now enrol their kids in skills while in secondary school having seen how the country has turned to.

Two of my course mate relocated last year. Bro i can tell you for free that these guys are into cyber fraud. They got their money from fraud and relocated. We that are not into fraud are still running helter skelter for survival. That is just the reality of the country. First-class is among us. I had strong 2.1. Must we all indulge in crime before we can get a breakthrough! I personally do not believe in crime and i will not involve myself into it no matter the situation of things. I will not make someone else to cry because i want to laugh. Never! If i had the opportunity also, i will relocate without thinking twice.

My prayer for this country is to get better to avoid anarchy or revolution that will lead to crisis. If people are suffering and those suffering are way too much then those at the corridor of power shouldn't relent including the elites. They should watch their back since they have decided not to do the right thing.

It is well
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by frog12: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
damage control grin
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by iamtardey: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Sho’un ri?
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by foleskay(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2023
APCNig:

Not everybody is a failure like you. Not everybody is unfortunate like you.
Don't mistake me for ur unfortunate family where nothing successful has come out from. Ur miserable dad is a thug under bridge so he left no legacy for u. Pathetic
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by MT: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2023
VTJN:
My bad

Yes, the state government and legislative officials also contributed hugely to where we are today. I am not in support of that palliative because i know those states government will pocket if not more than half of that 2billion naira given by the federal government. Federal government needs to device means of reaching out to the masses. These states government are too corrupt. COVID palliative was hoarded while the masses are subjected to hunger. I didn't see any palliative shared in my area nor to anyone i know. I mean the 2billion naira palliative given to them. I didn't see anything. Federal government needs to strategise means to that having realised that an average Nigerians will heap the blame of hardship and bad economy on them. Even the LG chairmen has their role to play in all these

People will always relocate when probably they didn't see any sign and possiblity that things will get better in the country. My friend who was in his late 20s told me how his father was preparing to relocate before death took him away. His father already know there's no future in this country. Yes the country gave me very cheap and affordable education. But what's the point of cheap education and at the end only few would get a job while the rest roam about the streets? What's the point of cheap education that you had to know someone before you can get a job in the country? Graduates are now a laughing stock in the society now by non graduates citizens. They came up with "School na scam" having seen graduates jobless or doing petty jobs just to put food on their table.

Imagine the rate of cyber fraudsters amongst the youths bro. It wasn't this rampant some time past. Parents mow encourage their children to indulge in fraud just to survive. I went to see a friend and we sat outside discussing. Some group of people passed on the streets singing with broom. They're APC group so to say. I was shocked when a woman. She's an hairdresser began to course them. Insulting them. She was like look at how the country has turned upside down. Graduat ises no longer get jobs after school. Things are expensive. Even those working aren't finding it easy. I was so surprised that a woman of her type was informed. I was telling my friend what the woman said and my friend was like he's not surprised though. He said the woman isn't educated but she's very smart and she has 2 graduates probably not doing well. I'm always impressed seeing even those who are not educated telling government the truth and not those ignorant ones eating cup of rice and garri from government. You needed to see how parents now enrol their kids in skills while in secondary school having seen how the country has turned to.

Two of my course mate relocated last year. Bro i can tell you for free that these guys are into cyber fraud. They got their money from fraud and relocated. We that are not into fraud are still running helter skelter for survival. That is just the reality of the country. First-class is among us. I had strong 2.1. Must we all indulge in crime before we can get a breakthrough! I personally do not believe in crime and i will not involve myself into it no matter the situation of things. I will not make someone else to cry because i want to laugh. Never! If i had the opportunity also, i will relocate without thinking twice.

My prayer for this country is to get better to avoid anarchy or revolution that will lead to crisis. If people are suffering and those suffering are way too much then those at the corridor of power shouldn't relent including the elites. They should watch their back since they have decided not to do the right thing.

It is well

You raised some valid points. I am not happy with the situation of the country, and if the Government of the day takes the wrong trajectory, which I pray not, I will be the first to criticise them. I am not a politician, and I am all for Nigeria to be better.

However, most of these people going to school are not serious themselves to hold any job. They are not employable or trainable. They cannot simply ace basic interviews. We cannot continue to blame the country alone for unemployment. They go to school without learning anything, bribing their ways out, sleeping with lecturers to get mark.

Currently in Nigeria , there are some organisations who are finding it hard to fill some vacancies because most of the jobseekers are not trainable or employable. The same culture has been imported to the UK. Imagine a student that pays lot of money in tuition fees in pounds, only to outsource his assignment to individuals in Nigeria at a cost again!. Instead for them to stay in class learning, they go out to do different menial jobs to make money. Will you call such graduates even when they graduate from the UK Universities? What capacity will such have?

I love constructive criticism, as without it no Government can improve but it has to be fair and balanced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman / Independence Celebration At Ekwueme Square In Awka / JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.