Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! (1798 Views)

First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? / Is Tinubu Truly A Bastard?? / Hausas Are Waking Up; Fulanis Are Jittery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sultanofpiglets: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tears of Anguish...

So the IGBOs that support Tinubu are IPOB..ESN..Terrorist abi?

You are very worthless.....spits cool

Lanretoye:
oya go and take free food from obi.even if you are a bastard yoruba,do u think there are no igbo that voted for tinubu?...no need disguising under a faceless platform with your useless agenda,only your fellow igbos what can't live in anambra will buy it.

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sharpsharp00123: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toks2008:

Nairaland is indeed a comic relief grin

Is this really necessary
so u believe tinubu is truly amuda ogunlere?

Then u must believe buhari is jubril too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sharpsharp00123: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
ElSudani:

80% of Tinubu's supporters are illiterates. But, the rubbish you wrote here doesn't justify your education.
Tinubu was invited by the host India, yet he gate crashed the event according to you and he was ignored! So much for your education.
the guy is an idiot

Someone who believe tinubu is amoda ogunlere, he’s probably one of those who believe buhari is jubril from Sudan

Na dust full him head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Toks2008(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
so u believe tinubu is truly amuda ogunlere?

Then u must believe buhari is jubril too?

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere to be precise.

See let me tell you a fact of life.

He who chooses to hide his background must be ready to answer any name he is called.

Is it not shameful that he had to steal Donald Duke's childish pics?

If it is not madness on the part of any supporter then it must be foolishness of epic proportion for anyone to support a man without any viable background to be the president of a country like Nigeria.

I'm so sorry to say this but Tinubu supporters need mental evaluation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sharpsharp00123: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toks2008:

He who chooses to hide his background must be ready to answer any name he is called.

If it is not madness on the part of any supporter then it must be foolishness of epic proportion for anyone to support a man without any viable background to be the president of a country like Nigeria.

so buhari is also jubril from Sudan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Mr2wealth: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
I HAD TO REPRODUCE THIS, SO THAT TINUBU MIZCREANTs will understand that real OMOLUABI wont buy that NONSENSE propaganda again!!

@Toks2008: Wrote...

That is how mentally shallow some Tinubu supporters can be.

So you think all Yorubas support Tinubu.

I am Olatokunbo, a thouroubred educated yoruba man with sound mind.

I am a man of integrity and I will never support the fraud INEC perpetrated with Tinubu.

I'm glad his folly is now very glaring to the whole world.

Just tell Amoda Ogunlere to perform all the magic he can to prevent Atiku from exposing him.

Only a Fool will argue that he is most likely an impostor.

Nobody is judging him fir his past cos he did what he had to do to survive but he should know so well that a man with his past should never aspire to be the president of a country like Nigeria.

All Tinubu supporters are fraudulent in character. Only criminally minded people will support a man who has no background history to be the president.

In the western world Tinubu can never be employed to be a cleaner in a bank let alone allow him hold a political position

Plaindealer
omenka
helinus

The Moniker..is IGBO..IPOB..ESN...Spits cool

Which people have woken up? This assessment is wrong. Why are you using one person's opinion for other people. There is nothing new from and in what he has written. In fact, there is nothing there. He is just blabbing. Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
so buhari is also jubril from Sudan?

You are bit catching the drift.

Read below about the early life of Buhari and that of Tinubu and see the difference.

A head of state must have very transparent background record. It speaks a lot about the integrity of the country.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tinubu rules all igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Gbogbowa: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
I HAD TO REPRODUCE THIS, SO THAT TINUBU MIZCREANTs will understand that real OMOLUABI wont buy that NONSENSE propaganda again!!

I am a man of integrity and I will never support the fraud INEC perpetrated with Tinubu.

Just tell Amoda Ogunlere to perform all the magic he can to prevent Atiku from exposing him.

Nobody is judging him fir his past cos he did what he had to do to survive but he should know so well that a man with his past should never aspire to be the president of a country like Nigeria.

All Tinubu supporters are fraudulent in character. Only criminally minded people will support a man who has no background history to be the president.

In the western world Tinubu can never be employed to be a cleaner in a bank let alone allow him hold a political position

Plaindealer
omenka
helinus

I'm remilekun i can't support Tinubu for so many things he did wrong from certificate to age falsification .just took bad for a president

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sultanofpiglets: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
They will call you IGBO and IPOB now... grin cool

Gbogbowa:
I'm remilekun i can't support Tinubu for so many things he did wrong from certificate to age falsification .just took bad for a president
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sultanofpiglets: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
They Blab abi? But Tinubu lost LAGOS and Osun abi?
They blab abi? But Tinubu Thugs beat "Yoruba people: because they look like IGBOs?

You will soon start saying even BODE George is IGBO...mugu cool

Mr2wealth:

Which people have woken up? This assessment is wrong. Why are you using one person's opinion for other people. There is nothing new from and in what he has written. In fact, there is nothing there. He is just blabbing. Continue.
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Rickmann: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Plaindealer
omenka
helinus

Spot on..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by saysoo: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
am not a Tinubu supporter or any bullshit party in Nigeria just have PVC,but you are a fool for not knowing Tiunbu worked in Mobil Producing unlimited in the US.
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Toks2008(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
saysoo:
am not a Tinubu supporter or any bullshit party in Nigeria just have PVC,but you are a fool for not knowing Tiunbu worked in Mobil Producing unlimited in the US.

Now listen and I will be careful to use the right words.

ALLEGEDLY, a young boy named Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, born in Osun state in iragbiji wanted a better life for himself so he came to Lagos and met a woman that latter adopted him as a son. Her name was Abibat Mogaji of blessed memory.

IT WAS also alleged that Amoda travelled to America with ori olori and it was alleged that the person he impersonated was the late daughter of Abibat Mogaji brother.

Already the lady had secured admission to a US college.

Amoda aka Bola Tinubu went to Chicago State University and indeed graduated and worked for mobil and on and on but not with his name.

Now ask yourself.. Let's even assume these are all false... I think anyone with a fish brain as small as it is should ask why his background is so hidden..

Bro believe whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by TheEndless: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toks2008:

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Mr2wealth: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
They Blab abi? But Tinubu lost LAGOS and Osun abi?
They blab abi? But Tinubu Thugs beat "Yoruba people: because they look like IGBOs?

You will soon start saying even BODE George is IGBO...mugu cool

Continue blabbing! It won't stop him from being the president of Nigeria for now.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sultanofpiglets: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2023
For Now...I like that statement. For Now grin

Mr2wealth:

Continue blabbing! It won't stop him from being the president of Nigeria for now.
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sultanofpiglets: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Good morning...My good omoluabi friend. grin
Truth is bitter, but it must be tikd. Wait for it ..they will soon call you IPOB. grin

Toks2008:

Now listen and I will be careful to use the right words.

ALLEGEDLY, a young boy named Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, born in Osun state in iragbiji wanted a better life for himself so he came to Lagos and met a woman that latter adopted him as a son. Her name was Abibat Mogaji of blessed memory.

IT WAS also alleged that Amoda travelled to America with ori olori and it was alleged that the person he impersonated was the late daughter of Abibat Mogaji brother.

Already the lady had secured admission to a US college.

Amoda aka Bola Tinubu went to Chicago State University and indeed graduated and worked for mobil and on and on but not with his name.

Now ask yourself.. Let's even assume these are all false... I think anyone with a fish brain as small as it is should ask why his background is so hidden..

Bro believe whatever you want.
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Eniitankorede: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Plaindealer
omenka
helinus

Shut up!!! You and the didirin that wrote that bull shit are imbeciles and bastards of Yoruba race. The Atiku he is talking about, how did he get his money? Have you read what Obasanjo wrote about him in his book? And you call yourself mr Integrity, integrity my foot. Integrity that supports Atiku is a blind and foolish integrity. Atiku has more dirty linen but Tinubu has no time to attack him.,

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sultanofpiglets: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Another omoluabi speaks truth...God Bless You. grin

Gbogbowa:
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Sultanofpiglets: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Dig out Atiku's theft. Also don't use Obasanjo's book as a yardstick. Can you admit Obasanjos book in court? Unless proven with FACTs, Obasanjos take is just propaganda.

Now, the Court in USA wants to release the documents. When Atiku has finished with Tinubu, you will still leave him and face PO, abi?

Now Atiku is IGBO or IPOB abi?...

Worthless things... angry

Eniitankorede:

Shut up!!! You and the didirin that wrote that bull shit are imbeciles and bastards of Yoruba race. The Atiku he is talking about, how did he get his money? Have you read what Obasanjo wrote about him in his book? And you call yourself mr Integrity, integrity my foot. Integrity that supports Atiku is a blind and foolish integrity. Atiku has more dirty linen but Tinubu has no time to attack him.,
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by bhella10: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Hoebidients are still campaigning grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by ConfidentialDoc: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2023
When God wants to punish a country....
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Jideji: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Plaindealer
omenka
helinus

his opinion
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by TongueTwista(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
flokii:
Campaign after election..

Carry your head come Abuja make you collect headshot and die.

Where for Abuja you dey abeg? I for like host you.
Re: A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! by Eniitankorede: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Dig out Atiku's theft. Also don't use Obasanjo's book as a yardstick. Can you admit Obasanjos book in court? Unless proven with FACTs, Obasanjos take is just propaganda.

Now, the Court in USA wants to release the documents. When Atiku has finished with Tinubu, you will still leave him and face PO, abi?

Now Atiku is IGBO or IPOB abi?...

Worthless things... angry

First of all, Atiku is wasting his time, because the errors in his certificate are from the school. An official of the school already deposed to that under oath. Secondly, Atiku did not bring the issue of his certificate as grounds for the petition. He cannot introduce that on appeal to Supreme Court no matter how weighty the evidence will be. Obi was the only one who brought the issue and he is not interested in the fishing expedition that Atiku is doing, because they know it os futile effort. Both Atiku and Obi will fail at Supreme Court. Atiku was a customs officer and was selling cars which was against civil service rule. Obasanjo has plenty of evidence against Atiku. But he will not talk more because he also has skeletons in cupboard which Atiku knows about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlike PEPT, Why Are Obidients Not Trending Tomorrow's Supreme Court Judgement? / Statisense Is Lying Against Peter Obi / The Buhari Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.