Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo (6370 Views)

Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / June 12 Democracy Day : Indian Foreign Affairs Minister Confirmed Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
So yesterday a picture of Nigeria president, Bola Tinubu trended world wide as he was standing alone totally neglected by the world leaders at the G20 Summit in India yesterday. Some of tinubu supporters in there usual manner of cover up for Tinubu tagged the photo a Photoshop.

But unfortunately for Tinubu supporters, the picture has been proven to be authentic by the Indian Prime minister, Nerandra modi as he uploaded same picture on his verified Twitter (X) page as he thanks the prime minister of Singapore for the fruitful interaction that they had at the G20 Summit.

Guess who's standing behind and totally ignored in the photo shared by the Indian Prime minister?

See the link to the picture on the India prime minister verified Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

6 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
You cannot buy respect, you earn it.

Na the Tinubu wey tell us that he secured a $14billion investment for Nigeria at the G20 Summit be this o.

Who is he deceiving?

Definitely not me because I know him too well

Here is the link to the picture on the India prime minister verified Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by happney65: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Days back when I first saw the picture wasn't really sure if it was real or fake. But now that it has been confirmed to be real.

We can see how bulabalu is looking lost and dejected. We all saw how a whole US President was turned into a photographer yesterday when he took selfies with our own Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and was blushing while taking pictures with her.

Ever since Obasanjo took that woman and a host of others in 1999,she keeps on going places.

But here, oga presido who just wants to answer presido for the sake of being called president and only what he told us during electioneering is "Emilokan" seems alone and lonely at the world stage.

In asake's voice "Lonely at the top,gbengene gbenenge gbengene. grin grin

I'm expecting Bulabalus's to come and cry and puff as they always do and claim online abuse. Make una no worry,the abuse and jests just dey start ni. If he pain you, either go hug the transformer or shut down SM.

Shutting down SM isn't the first time. Una kuku don shut down Twitter before cos you can't accept 1/3 of what you did on your way to power in 2015.

ENKR.. grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by midehi2(f): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
But it doesn't mean anything na......thou he looked like a lost sheep

13 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Odin13: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Op please..

Don’t make Oduduwa wail..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Ladyclara002(f): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cool then
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Nightwolf1: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin grin He was looking dejected and completely lost.

Are you sure no be his smelling mouth chased everyone away. undecided

21 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by midehi2(f): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Here is the link to the picture on the India prime minister verified Twitter handle
No, he can buy it grin
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
He was probably hoping that someone will call him jagaban πŸ˜‚

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by cyril10(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
In Mr Tinubu's mind now, is like nobody here notice me even when i decided to stand alone close to something that will attract them?

12 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
cyril10:
In Mr Tinubu's mind now, is like nobody here notice me even when i decided to stand alone close to something that will attract them?
Hehehehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin make we drag our daddy small jareh

I love this

3 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by sreamsense: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
So yesterday a picture of Nigeria president, Bola Tinubu trended world wide as he was standing alone totally neglected by the world leaders at the G20 Summit in India yesterday. Some of tinubu supporters in there usual manner of cover up for Tinubu tagged the photo a Photoshop.

But unfortunately for Tinubu supporters, the picture has been proven to be authentic by the Indian Prime minister, Nerandra modi as he uploaded same picture on his verified Twitter (X) page as he thanks the prime minister of Singapore for the fruitful interaction that they had at the G20 Summit.

[b]Guess who's standing behind and totally ...

Nlfpmod

And for only that useless reason, you have to open thread? Is like shadow of Tinubu is chasing you up and down as well as making you restless. You pursue somebody since last year without being able to catch him, you lost almost everything you have because of him. You wasted so much of your time opening thread upon threads only to earn you futility and failure. You wasted your personal financial resources and precious chasing shadow since last year, here we are in "ember month" gradually moving to end of year you will celebrate your failure chasing Tinubu shadow. All the war against Tinubu at court were all bowed and levied for their shamelessnesd, yet you never learnt, are you born to wail ? Must you complete your 8years of wailing? Haba! I will not pity you for once if because of hatred of Tinubu you fall into put hole; wake up and use your time for more productive venture.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
sreamsense:

And for only that useless reason, you have to open thread? Is like shadow of Tinubu is chasing you up and down as well as making you restless. You pursue somebody since last year without being able to catch him, you lost almost everything you have because of him. You wasted so much of your time opening thread upon threads only to earn you futility and failure. You wasted your personal financial resources and precious chasing shadow since last year, here we are in "ember month" gradually moving to end of year you will celebrate your failure chasing Tinubu shadow. All the war against Tinubu at court were all bowed and levied for their shamelessnesd, yet you never learnt, are you born to wail ? Must you complete your 8years of wailing? Haba! I will not pity you for once if because of hatred of Tinubu you fall into put hole; wake up and use your time for more productive venture.
Ok Tinubu supporter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Nobody send jagajagabandit in the summit πŸ˜‚

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Onyelo23: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Well well
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by coolitempa(f): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guess who's standing behind and totally ignored in the photo shared by the Indian Prime minister?

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

Pained fool..... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is this one a president ba Yi πŸ˜‚

No Levels

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Finestgurlie(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Na the Tinubu wey tell us that he secured a $14billion investment for Nigeria at the G20 Summit be this o.

Who is he deceiving?

Definitely not me because I know him too well

you keep dealing with omenka Corrinthians
hahahahaha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
sreamsense:

See as OP make you speak fluent English. This one chuck you for liver no be small

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you keep dealing with omenka Corrinthians
hahahahaha
Those ones?

All it takes to win there loyalty is just N30,000

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by yarimo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod
after collecting palliative you now have strange to post abi ?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
yarimo:
after collecting palliative you now have strange to post abi ?
Na you be dat?

Lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tinubu shame come dey catch me πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by yarimo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Na you be dat?

Lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I don catch you chaiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kudos to president TINUBU

26 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
yarimo:
I don catch you chaiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kudos to president TINUBU
Na yourself you catch not me.

Guy, I don't tell you many times that if una wan lie about Tinubu whenever I'm around, cover your lies well because I will always find out and burst your eyes open .

7 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Alliswell248: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nightwolf1:
grin grin grin He was looking dejected and completely lost.

Are you sure no be his smelling mouth chased everyone away. undecided

Yes Daddy....
Anything to console your loss from the PEPT judgement is allowed.
Jagaban till 2031.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Na yourself you catch not me.

Guy, I don't tell you many times that if una wan lie about Tinubu whenever I'm around, cover your lies well because I will always find out and burst your eyes open .

see your other Obidients struggling for palliative chaiiii

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by ElSudani: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

The quote in this picture is from one of your heroes. Whether she truly believes it or not I am not sure.
I love her perspective on this. But she is still IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Alliswell248: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Is this one a president ba Yi πŸ˜‚

No Levels

Far better than Hoebi a third class graduate.
He could not even present his cert to iiiiinec.

We dash Ipob Hoebi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Flangelo12: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Till this world ends, Obi would always fill visitors form at Aso Rock Gate.

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by BItt: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Those ones?

All it takes to win there loyalty is just N30,000

How can I apply? Is there a link or something?
I'm dead broke like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million / Difference Between Mother And Mother Inlaw / Anambra State Turning Into One City State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.