Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo (6401 Views)

Why Atikuโ€™s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles โ€“ Makinde / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Racoon(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
A plague and anathema is the ebola Nigeria is unfortunate to have as president

3 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by BItt: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Those ones?

All it takes to win there loyalty is just N30,000

How can l apply? Is there a link or something?
I'm dead broke like this embarassed
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Racoon:
A plague and anathema is the ebola Nigeria is unfortunate to have as president
Quite unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Nightwolf1: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes Daddy....
Anything to console your loss from the PEPT judgement is allowed.
Jagaban till 2031.

Stop crying on my mention. Go take your antidepressants.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
BItt:

How can l apply? Is there a link or something?
I'm dead broke like this embarassed

The application requirement is that you'll need to remove your brain so you cant reason logically. Ask their miscreants to help you out. That's how they started.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Let me tag Helinues afamed Ihordspy Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Alliswell248: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Stop crying on my mention. Go take your antidepressants.

Never....
You be our servant....people from the dot nation.

Lagos and Federal...
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by IketownNigeria: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
He think say na Yoruba touts wey Dey worship am for their daily stipends

5 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
IketownNigeria:
He think say na Yoruba touts wey Dey worship am for their daily stipends

3 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by keymatt(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
See how the agbadorian god look like one lost goat ๐Ÿ inside mall. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by keymatt(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Let me tag Helinues afamed Ihordspy Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking
Our jobless chairman is on leave. grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
keymatt:
See how the agbadorian god look like one lost goat ๐Ÿ inside mall. grin grin grin
๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Clashhh1: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
He only wanted to be Mr President. All he said was Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by AfonjaScud: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
So yesterday a picture of Nigeria president, Bola Tinubu trended world wide as he was standing alone totally neglected by the world leaders at the G20 Summit in India yesterday. Some of tinubu supporters in there usual manner of cover up for Tinubu tagged the photo a Photoshop.

But unfortunately for Tinubu supporters, the picture has been proven to be authentic by the Indian Prime minister, Nerandra modi as he uploaded same picture on his verified Twitter (X) page as he thanks the prime minister of Singapore for the fruitful interaction that they had at the G20 Summit.

Guess who's standing behind and totally ignored in the photo shared by the Indian Prime minister?

See the link to the picture on the India prime minister verified Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

Many mental savages on the loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by GeneralPula: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
sreamsense:

And for only that useless reason, you have to open thread? Is like shadow of Tinubu is chasing you up and down as well as making you restless. You pursue somebody since last year without being able to catch him, you lost almost everything you have because of him. You wasted so much of your time opening thread upon threads only to earn you futility and failure. You wasted your personal financial resources and precious chasing shadow since last year, here we are in "ember month" gradually moving to end of year you will celebrate your failure chasing Tinubu shadow. All the war against Tinubu at court were all bowed and levied for their shamelessnesd, yet you never learnt, are you born to wail ? Must you complete your 8years of wailing? Haba! I will not pity you for once if because of hatred of Tinubu you fall into put hole; wake up and use your time for more productive venture.
The image is fake. Click on the prime ministerโ€™s profile then check the last time he made a post.
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by iammo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Someone better watch this boy closely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Abifarin16: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
If person standalone for India now nail crime?
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Happy birthday Amanda2013

2 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by amanda2013(f): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Happy birthday Amanda2013
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
amanda2013:
Thanks so much.
glad I made you talk

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by favor914: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
sreamsense:

And for only that useless reason, you have to open thread? Is like shadow of Tinubu is chasing you up and down as well as making you restless.

You pursue somebody since last year without being able to catch him, you lost almost everything you have because of him.

You wasted so much of your time opening thread upon threads only to earn you futility and failure. You wasted your personal financial resources and precious chasing shadow since last year, here we are in "ember month" gradually moving to end of year you will celebrate your failure chasing Tinubu shadow.

All the war against Tinubu at court were all bowed and levied for their shamelessnesd, yet you never learnt, are you born to wail ?

Must you complete your 8years of wailing? Haba! I will not pity you for once if because of hatred of Tinubu you fall into put hole; wake up and use your time for more productive venture.
PrinceofLagos
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by asanausana91: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
BItt:

How can I apply? Is there a link or something?
I'm dead broke like this
even Buhari I had never seen him dejected like this in a public function.
We told them: you can steal election but you cannot steal love and respect. You cannot also steal leadership.
So why stealing an election when you know the people don't like you,they don't respect you. See how a president of the giant of Africa is standing alone and dejected.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Baronthecelebri: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Very bad and shameful

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by amanda2013(f): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
glad I made you talk

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2023
amanda2013:
grin grin grin grin
maybe you should follow back if you can

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Ilekokonit: 2:06am On Sep 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
He was probably hoping that someone will call him jagaban ๐Ÿ˜‚

For where ?
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by AfonjaScud: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Thread by a mentally deranged.
Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by madmohamed(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Hehehehe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
he even need life support to stand I hope he did not push the table down

2 Likes

Re: Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo by Ofunaofu: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2023
midehi2:
But it doesn't mean anything na......thou he looked like a lost sheep

He is a lost sheep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari / Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. / Inside Pics of โ‚ฆ3.3 Billion Ekiti State Government House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.