Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal (12456 Views)

"We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal / Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by fergie001: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27AQ09ZKaBs

Like the Supreme Court did for Hope Uzodinma who came 4th, the APC Candidate backed by the Governor won only 1 Polling Unit out of 346 Polling Units.

Only 1, against even me who was in my bed and not in the State on the day of election, I was declared winner by God and the supreme will of the people - Ugochinyere

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7835778/imo-court-sacks-ikenga-ugochinyere#125707673

4 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by tobtap: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lolzzz ...u mean he won only one polling unit shocked.. w ow...naija I hail

6 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by gentleguy1975: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Haa

1 Like

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by ronalmagic10(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
I feel your pain my man. You were attacked viciously before the election and there seem to be no end to your suffering but that's what you signed up for

Politics is for the strong. If the heat is too much then leave the kitchen

Don't cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Kezifils(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
What Apc cannot do, doesn’t exist.

10 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by JuanJO(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bbb
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by yusufu16: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
How can a tribunal rule against supreme court judgement. It is well

10 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by abuhlawal(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Court should stop imposing leaders on people.
The should have just told people to stay at home and not waste all the money for elections

16 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Judolisco(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nigeria's judiciary really hit rock bottom under buhari
From hope uzodinma's case to u only need first school leaving certificate to be president.... If not Hw will u go to court dat you won FCT and should be declared president

8 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by obembet(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
All we want is justice... If you are sure that u won, appeal...
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Goodoldays(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Are you going to court or not?
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by STEWpid(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chai..

This must be chemical reaction.
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by inoki247: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol Imo state where Alot of magic can happen that's how some people was trying to compare Imo with Nigeria telling us 3rd position will become first....

You people should restrict all your madnesss to only Imo na dere funny Judgement dey.,.
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by LaSenior: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
angry

Upon all the massive money spent this election has shown to be the worse

Seriously why is this inec chairman walking Free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Cmanforall: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
The Judiciary

The voting for presidential election benefitted most people in LP, but for this man to be declared winner under PDP may mean he's his people's choice. Von someone confirm ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by slivertongue: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
imo is becoming interesting. court state
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Jagabanarmy: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27AQ09ZKaBs

Like the Supreme Court did for Hope Uzodinma who came 4th, the APC Candidate backed by the Governor won only 1 Polling Unit out of 346 Polling Units.

Only 1, against even me who was in my bed and not in the State on the day of election, I was declared winner by God and the supreme will of the people - Ugochinyere

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7835778/imo-court-sacks-ikenga-ugochinyere#125707673
Politically motivated judgement. It can't stand. It will be overturned by higher court. I will always support the right thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Valuepaints20(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
No evidence you will explain tired. Lol
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Onyelo23: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na wa
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Jlow2: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
The apc guy came a distant 3rd , even if the evidence stands the Lp guy that came second was suppose to be declared winner, it’s a pre election matter and inter party issue which was why the petition on shettima s nomination was struck out, but apc court of cash and carry removed ikenga on pre election matter , ordered another election within 90days excluding ikenga, these ikenga is too popular and a thorn on uzodinmmas flesh, if this guy is not returned and this injustice stands , let leave it at that

5 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by bonechamberlain(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
APC has taken out electoral system backwards by 30 years.

7 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Jostoman: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I feel your pain my man. You were attacked viciously before the election and there seem to be no end to your suffering but that's what you signed up for

Don't cry
he should leave his mandate for who?
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Jostoman: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry
tribunal ruling against supreme court judgement. Niger
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by JOemmy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Uzodima is performing his usual miracles with the courts in imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by naijapips04: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
If this wins at the supreme court then Tinubu is in trouble. APC will be shooting themselves in the foot by progressing this.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Jostoman: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
That nigeria constitution book need to be burnt to ashes and some nigeria judges needs to be stone.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by melonsgroup: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
So terrible
Re: Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
The injustice Nigeria is breeding

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra / Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention / Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.