Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) (52236 Views)

Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by delzbaba(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is serious, that thing will soon turn to a wild beast.

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by sleeknaija(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
👏👏👏 Pekele pekele… 🤣

Arugbo Jegbese Tani o San cheesy grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by bluefilm: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
This baboon fit dey fućk am behind closed doors.

Fear these women

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by DanZyCom: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fine baboon !

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by BRATISLAVA: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
It will rip off her face one day. It's a baboon, not a monkey.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Cooleasy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
olatuneji:
Beautiful pet.
I hope this pet won't be stealing her meat inside pot and opening her fridge and taking stuffs.
Monkey too get their own craze for head.
They do it very well, with a sense of entitlement.
And if you express shock or anger over their actions, they will laugh and clap about it, to spite you.

Leave your money somewhere in the same room where this animal is, and next thing is that your money is gone. And it will be clapping while you are searching for it.

Behind the scene, that lady knows what she goes through fa.
Cute looking animal, but you go get BP small.

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by finallybusy: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Secondary schools are on holiday. It’s the only reason why JSS 1 boys are typing rubbish about bestiality on such a thread.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Babboons are one of the most social, smartest and intelligent animals. Their IQ pass that of dogs. It is said that they shared 98% of their DNA with humans.

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by folake4u(f): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Monkeys and baboons are cool pets. Funny and annoying even.

A relative has one and that animal dey chop better food sef.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Alvin212:
Tinubuu is a bastard old fool

Let's cut this crap.....its not necessary.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
It will rip off her face one day. It's a baboon, not a monkey.

Even if it were a monkey, it is dangerous still. Many people think these animals are akin to dogs. They have never seen an angry monkey. That was how someone argued with me that bears are not dangerous.

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Olawade24: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
FatherBona:
I have so many questions
grin abi na bros. There is a player in my PS 2 that the commentator call "Gbola-han"
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Neoteny7:

Mary Magdalene was his babe.
Really?
How?
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by LivingSage: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Stop the blaspheme.
Is it funny angry
Neoteny7:

Mary Magdalene was his babe.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by LivingSage: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please don't get one as a pet because of that

Follow your siggy
folake4u:
Monkeys and baboons are cool pets. Funny and annoying even.

A relative has one and that animal dey chop better food sef.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by folake4u(f): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
LivingSage:
Please don't get one as a pet because of that

Follow your siggy

Lol. I'm not a fan of animals, so it won't happen. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by planetx: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Even if it were a monkey, it is dangerous still. Many people think these animals are akin to dogs. They have never seen an angry monkey. That was how someone argued with me that bears are not dangerous.
This is what an angry chimpanzee pet did to it's owner in the US.

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by LivingSage: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you cheesy
folake4u:

Lol. I'm not a fan of animals, so it won't happen. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Felix6: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thanks for keeping the video short and precise. I have to watch it twice, because that annoying intro is not there. I may watch it later for the third time if you promise to keep others straight and simple.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by pocohantas(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
planetx:
This is what an angry chimpanzee pet did to it's owner in the US.

Damn!!! Is this a human being?
Do you have a link to the story??

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by folake4u(f): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
LivingSage:
Thank you cheesy

You're welcome Sir/Ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Keme4Real(f): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
She's a baboooon
She lives in the zoooo
Ahhhhh
Zazooooooo
(in portable's voice)
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by LivingSage: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Oh, I'm a He though smiley
folake4u:

You're welcome Sir/Ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by folake4u(f): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
LivingSage:
Oh, I'm a He though smiley

Good to know.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Originalsly: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wasn't this the same girl that posted her pet lion/tiger few weeks ago? Monkeys disfigure the face when angry... hope she knows.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by LivingSage: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Awesome smiley
folake4u:

Good to know.

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
She and her baboon are cute! Her choice though
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by MatrixCircle: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
She is flaunting Portable grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
pocohantas:

These are all wild animals. But a monkey is better than a baboon when it comes to flipping. A little monkey is better off than this destructive, carnivorous animal. She must've seen it's fangs.

I had a guy on this here forum argue with me that lions should be kept as pets, that they aren't dangerous. Even certain dog breeds are dangerous.

Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78