Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN (28316 Views)

Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / Signposting Confidence, Nigeria’s FX Inflow Hits $30.45bn In Q4 / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by clinician2x: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
What nonsense is this. Why flutterwave? Why not use the e-naira app. Sensitive issues of national importance like this you're using flutterwave. Why na
Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by ibawon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
I saw It on Alat app, aboki dey change for ₦910 you won change my $ for ₦770 continue

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by NuCypher: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You are making an allegation here, now but can you tell us the fraud he has committed and let this Forum gains from your experience?
For he that alleges Must prove!

CharlesofJesus:
Can you please tell us in what way as flutterwave as a company duped you or anyone you know that will warrant them to be behind bars?

You can start with this link
Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by frankputer: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Israel07:
When they swap do they mean at official rate? I don't think so, wema bank is there to run a franchise by providing them liquidity which flutterwave 'll swap at almost black market rate. This is just business..
Flutterwave CEO isn't even supposed to be anywhere near outside the prison for swindling people of they money.
The Turkish guy n FBS no do reach this guy n they both behind bars. In Nigeria just fraudulently carve out a path for yourself n go legit as a cover n ur in a safe haven. People like Patricia and the one that call himself Bitcoin Lord are another set of fraudulent criminals roaming freely here. EFCC don't even know their Job, just a milking machine for the government. It's well. Vanity is sweet but should never be at the expense of your soul.

Be calming Down man.
The news read,
In collaboration with CBN,
It means at near CBN rate.
The difference might be N2 or N5
Which is enough profit to be shared among the parties.
Before the margin between CBN and BDC is just N1 or N2,
Be positive this should work out well.
They should just ban physical dollar, that’s all
Let the Maket be cashless,
U will see other banks will do same and sell even cheaper.
GTB will sale cheaper than SWAP, if the competition start.

My major concern is why using flutterwave since we are dealing with national issue.
Why not eNaira ?
Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by online4business: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2023
The Nigeria will be great again crew please listen.

Tribalism and nepotism has already kill Nigeria.

Walk away if you can...

Buhari brought his cronies now BAT too bringing his cronies and associates living the e naira that they spend millions to develop.

Mean while this is all cosmetics white elephant project because dollars has nothing to do with any of it.

We are not exporting enough we are only importing.

Is this rocket science? Increase import so naira can compete no they won't.

And you can see people move away from issues and taking side because na my brother.

And you want Nigeria to be great.... Pipe dream
Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by Israel07: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
frankputer:

Be calming Down man.
The news read,
In collaboration with CBN,
It means at near CBN rate.
The difference might be N2 or N5
Which is enough profit to be shared among the parties.
Before the margin between CBN and BDC is just N1 or N2,
Be positive this should work out well.
They should just ban physical dollar, that’s all
Let the Maket be cashless,
U will see other banks will do same and sell even cheaper.
GTB will sale cheaper than SWAP, if the competition start.

My major concern is why using flutterwave since we are dealing with national issue.
Why not eNaira ?

#2 to #5 difference really? It's not even possible to ban physical dollar anywhere at anytime. U don't know what you talking about. What other bank are you talking about, don't they sell Dollar already? Educate urself first b4 quoting me

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by Chimanwosu(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2023
No mind them thier rate is 967naira per $ while black market is 930. better go buy dollar for aboki.
Nonsense.
Re: Flutterwave Launches Swap To Solve Nigeria’s FX Problems, Backed By The CBN by ValerieSmith592(f): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hi,
Nice good bless you smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price / What Is Fuel Subsidy? / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.