Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

You Season To Be Great Is Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Season To Be Great Is Here (56 Views)

Something Great Is About To Happen Nigeria. / How To Play Great Is Thy Faithfulness Hymn On Piano Tutorial / Best Season To Earn In Dollar In Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Season To Be Great Is Here by Iamsweetness: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Prophet Chris ministries.

My name is prophet Chris my words don't fall on the ground,, listen I came with too much power after my covenant prayers today at the mountain God instructed me to help your life everyone online now don't joke with this instructions, TYPE with faith GOD OF TESTIMONY CHANGE MY STORY then drop your WhatsApp contact we will contact you to pray with you and tell you what to do.
Your days of pains is over today. Your days of sorrow is over today. Your days of begging is over today. Your days of weeping is over today. Your days of problem is over today. Your days of struggling s over today Your days of complain is over today Your days of barrenness is over today Your days of stagnation is over today Your days of devastation is over today Your days of late-marriage is over today Your days of business failure is over today Your days of academic is over today Your days of night tears is over today in Jesus mighty name!

(1) (Reply)

Roof Ventilation Matters: The Role Of Airflow In A Successful Roof Installation / More Leads & More Sales Guaranteed / Avianca Airlines Flight Change Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.