Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi (8774 Views)

Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke / Isuikwuato Fed Const: Tribunal Sacks LP's Amobi Ogar, Affirms APC's Onyejeocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is funny at this point
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by erniok(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
frankmoney:
The minimum of contesting a post should be a BSc...
I can bet that clause in the constitution was because of a section of the country.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Aguogba(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/11/tribunal-sacks-nnpp-reps-over-certificate-forgery-declares-apc-winner/amp/
Judiciary is the ultimate umpire in Nigerian elections. Let us then scrap INEC. It's baseless to fund an election umpire that fails with its primary mandate. It's only in Nigeria that this happens. It's such a shame.
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by juman(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
He knew he got fake waec result yet he didn't sit for another waec to use for election.

People tell lies and at a point they themselves believe it to be truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by southsouthking(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Our tribunal will be the first umpire to set this country ablaze.
INEC should be scrap and let the judiciary take charge of pre election, election and post election issues.

Zoogeria.
Kangaroo Nation.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cool Judiciary we hail thee oh,

This one wey una don enter sacking spree, hmm may i hold back my unpatriotic speech oh grin cheesy

B4 them go hang me naked.

I just tire ooo, watin happen for presidency then, if all this sacking sacking up and down just day happen.
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Ladyclara002(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cool Judiciary we hail thee oh,

This one wey una don enter sacking spree, hmm may i hold back my unpatriotic speech oh grin cheesy

B4 them go hang me naked.
😂😂
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by HarunaWest(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
frankmoney:
which one is Bsc again? A WAEC holder is educated enough. Someone that has 5 legit credits in WAEC including English and Mathematics is OK. Bsc., Msc. PhD or all that isn't a yardstick. Majority of our thieving politicians are academically grounded. No be by book, na character.
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by famology(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sacking continues
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by omoiyalayi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
frankmoney:

Whalai no be lie

Considering the humongous salary and all the pecks of office that comes with their position
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Guyman01: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Favyloveu:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Anthony Okeke stop begging, stop your daily begging on Nairaland, you are disgrace to your family
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
If they ain't APC, sack them all
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by magzey: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
kennyz247:

and we have a president with forged or alterated documents still ruling us ..

Nigeria na scam
Name misspelling is not forging please google the difference. grin grin grin
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by AfonjaPriest: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Favyloveu:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by eddyrymz(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2023
APC greed of winner takes it all is what will finally end this Union.
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Cashio(m): 1:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Favyloveu:
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
This shit nor dey tire you? Like, you copy and paste this shit on every post every other day.
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Kani is doing anything to remove other parties and leave dreaded APC
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by Allisgud: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
The same tribunal is not seeing tinubu who forged certificate
Re: Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi by MissLeslie(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

According to some fools, they said this is the best Election in the history of Nigeria and yet court keep sacking up and down.

INEC FAILED

Every election in the world is not perfect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Court Convicts 50 Environmental Offenders In Lagos / REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, "You Are Accustomed To Losing Your Citizens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.