Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships (31657 Views)

I Have Broken The Jinx Of Who Is Your Father In Oyo Politics – Seyi Makinde / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by iampeterben(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice one Govo is also a Tennis fan.
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Sprints3: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol. I did not see him, sky sports did not even put camera to show his face. I saw John hamm, Matthew mcoughney, leonardo DiCaprio, charlize Theron, Sting and many more dem no sabi am. Lol. Who sabi governors of afonjas and adigunjale...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by oyeb15: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
His achievement as governor. How much money does Oyo state spend in his journey. Waste

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jackson619007:
How will this irrelevant news solve Nigeria's problem??
It's even on the front page 🤦‍♂️

All work and no play makes Obi a dull boy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Chibuzoripob: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
sad I doubt he'll sidon with the commoners @Lekan salami stadium, ibadan sad. There in US,nobody cares if u are gov.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by IbnB: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

Seyi Makinde

Continue blowing scarce forex (estacode) on personal junkets.

Time go reach, make una nonworry

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Reference(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
If you talk, his supporters will tell you that it is his 'right', so.....
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by CaptainFM1: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Will that make him to build such magnificent tennis court in Oyo?

They visit all these places and can't replicate what they see overseas here. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Goodvibes007: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Their are only two tribes in Nigeria. The rich vs the poor.
The political class vs the ordinary Nigerians lol

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
who is that busty lady on black
His mistress.. but she was my ex
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Menclothing: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
This life get money
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
tnerro1:
Na the girl on black concern me, I get things to experiment on those boobs
She was my ex. Really enjoyed those bwess to the fullest 😋
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by 96ACE: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Makinde leave hungry Ibadan citizens go Watch Tennis for America🤔 But Seyi Why😕🤨
Shut up!! Must you play politics with everything? If he doesn’t go there how can he see and learn how to develop something like that in the state? Common joor, his human as if you go do differently

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Moony45: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
His mates are bringing in foreign investments to his state, this one is wasting monry in belle full country. Imagine leaving poor ibadan to go watch Tennis in US!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Who is this fine black woman with bweast?
How many times will I tell you people? I said she was my ex. Her puna slippery die 🥵
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by bonnyhope: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Makinde leave hungry Ibadan citizens go Watch Tennis for America🤔 But Seyi Why😕🤨

Hm no go enjoy himself again because of Hungry Nigerians wee no sabi vote

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Emaprince: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
illuminutty:
See how free he is over here. No security. No siren. No protocol. Just an ordinary individual and human being free like every other person.

Now wait until his flight touches down at MMA, you'd see all manner of protocols, sycophants, intimidation, flexing of power and show of bigmanism.

Nigeria is cursed.
Exactly. When they go over there, they behave themselves and become humble.

He can not step on anybody toes there and not get confronted by the person, cos over there intimidation and oppression is frowned upon.

Once he is back here, it's back to oppression of ordinary citizens.

This is why I loved the jailing of ekweremmadu...and I hope more of our politicians do pass themselves over there thinking they are in Nigeria so they can get the humbling treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Judolisco(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rootprof:
Watch on. That single trip cost millions despite the hardship in the state. It will take big miracle to move Nigerians life better with these set of leaders
it's d Nigerian mentality... Forget leadership... Na we dey rule ourselves... U sef fit rule 2mrw

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by yewit37486: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Same governor that hasn't paid Oyo state students their bursaries since almost a year of making noise with the adverts. What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by bonnyhope: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aldebaran:
grin

That's how they will be traveling up and down until Amotekun or OPC overthrows him as the Governor of Oyo State grin

Is it even possible? grin

Only you saying everything

Shm...m
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Roozzaay(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rootprof:
Watch on. That single trip cost millions despite the hardship in the state. It will take big miracle to move Nigerians life better with these set of leaders

Heavens sef go dey laugh this your comment cheesy miracle? It does't work like that, normally if truly Nigrians are tired everywhere for don burn by now, no miracle or heaven's intervention can save Nigeria now, the only way out is REVOLUTION
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by Blazebond(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nobody useless reach Nigerian governors sha, mostly those ones when stay abroad them run come back to contest for elections and win,they are the worst,they will come from a so called functioning country and society and fail woefully at their task of turning the states that they are governing to a better society,this seyi is the biggest fraud among them.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by favor914: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Left hungry Almijiris like yourself?

Lazy Things.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by eepeepook: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
...and? Mscheew.
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by favor914: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Blazebond:
Nobody useless reach Nigerian governors sha, mostly those ones when stay abroad them run come back to contest for elections and win,they are the worst, they will come from a so called functioning country and society and fail woefully at their task of turning the states that they are governing to a better society,this seyi is the biggest fraud among them.
Seyi Makinde is fully based in Nigeria, before he became governor.

The high level of poverty in you, is really affecting your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by LivingSage: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Are you a bot or human being angry

TemplarLandry:
cool The most urban Governor in Nigeria.

I dedicate “Swaggerific” by Cyrus Da Virus to him.
Great jam!
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by spiSeyi: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
When is he coming with is family to watch 3SC(Zhooting Stars) play in the Nigeria Premier Football league undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by LivingSage: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is that what he was elected to do angry

I hope he's on leave else that's a great insult to the great people of Oyo State.
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by meedoLock(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
You be werey walahi😁😁😁
Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by yinkeys(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
African politicians
They choose to take holidays when there’s loads of work to be done
The former president did worse.
Instead of intensely working for 8 years so that our country can have world class tourist centres.
That’s why even Arabs treat black people like trash

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Watched Coco Gauff & Novak Djokovic At US Open Championships by favor914: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sprints3:
Lol. I did not see him, sky sports did not even put camera to show his face. I saw John hamm, Matthew mcoughney, leonardo DiCaprio, charlize Theron, Sting and many more dem no sabi am. Lol. Who sabi governors of afonjas and adigunjale...
Confused Hater, Person dey Flushing Meadows in person, you dey here they talk of Sky Sports?

Nonsensical Pauper, how many people for Ibadan know who John hamm, Matthew mcoughney, leonardo DiCaprio, charlize Theron, Sting be?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.