Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead (40541 Views)

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead / Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by DaveJacuzie: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bible prophecies right before our eyes.
Time to have deeper relationship with God

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by AfonjaPriest: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Gloseth:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

4 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by CaptainFM1: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Just today in a thread here on nairaland, some useless political sycophants were still bashing Lagos and be comparing it up and down with some states in Nigeria. I cannot recall anywhere in Nigeria where flood water extinguished 2000 people. Even the flood that touched one third of Bayelsa last year no consume 50people, but because we treat everything with politics here, any flood in Lagos is a big subject just because the President comes from Lagos.

You need to go and see what flood is doing them in Hong Kong, USA and even many so called developed countries.

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
mecuries:
the country was thriving prior to Gaddafi being killed... Believe the westerns at your own will

They should go and build temple for Gaddafi.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
My sincere condolences to all bereaved. May the country be able to pick up it's pieces again.

The end of everything is near. When we hear about wars, rumours of war, earthquakes, and floodings, then these remind us of how close to the end we are.

Soon the evil one who will deceive the nation will be released in full force. Already we are seeing his deception in Churches of God, deceiving the believers that they can go on sinning and still be right with God. When he is released he shall deceive the nations much more with counterfeit miracles and display of power, and then enslave people. There will be the most serious persecution for those who oppose his authority.

We know the end from the beginning, our Lord and King Jesus Christ will have all the victory, and those who hold on till the end will reign with him.

To our saviour and King be glory, majesty, power and authority before all ages, now and forever. Amen
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by integrity16(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
theophorus:
When a Country is filled with Wickedness, Disaster will decorate such Country.

Libyans better repent before more severe things start happening

And Nigerians are less wicked? Is that why there are less flooding in Nigeria compared to Libya?? Are Nigerians righteous people??

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by sonofElElyon: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
What's happening like this 😲 Shey Rapture have want to Come Ni 🤔🧐

Wrath of God visited on the country for the enslavement and dehumanization of black Africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Emma09(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Baba Righteousnessno dey disappoint. I sha know say God no go ever destroy this world again with water. Pastor Righteousness, stop threatening us with Hell fire messages here jare.
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the people of Libya.

From Africa to Europe to Asia to Australia to America, it is unprecendented Floods, Fires, typhoons, Earthquakes, Wars, and Disasters.

I Sincerely Believe GOD is warning an Unsaved and Unrepentant world that HIS final Judgements are at the door step .

We are Currently witnessing events that will continue to be more Frequent and more Intense until GOD pours out HIS Final Judgements on an Unbelieving and Unrepentant world.

Fasten your seat belts.
Bible prophecy is accelerating at a High rate of Speed.

The Coming of JESUS CHRIST is soooooo imminent.
REPENT and BELIVE on JESUS CHRIST so as to be Escape what is Coming on this Sinking Filthy World.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by TooMuchStuff: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

Your comment reeks of stupidity. Lives and properties have been destroyed and all you could come up is this.
There's no difference between you and the extremists in Sambisa.
Another AllahuArka Boooomm Crooner....
No worry....una eyes go soon clear...
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Kingosytex(m): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Another AllahuArka Boooomm Crooner....
No worry....una eyes go soon clear...

That I'm not in support of your cruelty, heartlessness, and insensitivity doesn't make me a Mohammadian or whatever.
Learn to be empathetic towards the plight of others, we are humans first before religion.

5 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by AfonjaPriest: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Gloseth:
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by vonlogon: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Gloseth:
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Iyanu a sele (Miracle will happen)

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by NAC1666: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/09/11/africa/libya-flooding-storm-daniel-climate-intl/index.html
Storm Daniel in Libya, earthquake David in Morocco.... what's happening
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by ValarDoharis: 1:38am On Sep 12, 2023
US, UK and France killed Libya!
Hezzyluv:
2,000 human lives no be here cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Since US killed Muammar Gaddafi, the Country of Libya na shadow of its self.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by preciouswoman66(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2023
eepeepook:
2,000 deaths here. 2,000 deaths from the Morrocan earthquake. I don't believe the figures. Since idiot Africans are too lazy to physically investigate, let's rely on the white man's made up "facts."

Immediately I saw those figures, I knew it has to be some estimates done by journalist from international media firm.

It's sad local media leave their journalism work for international medias to do

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by bigwig071(m): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Seefinish:
What's happening in Africa?
We are still mourning Morocco and now Libya.
God save us
when Muslims dey busy dey kill Christians una think say God no dey? Pakistanis own must dey over hot
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Desperados(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2023
author=BloomingDale post=125734235]

Don't argue or curse what you don't know. If you are an atheist or you don't believe in anything about Christianity, just close your mouth and keep out.

Atheists are one of the problems we have in this country.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by keylogger(m): 4:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad sad prophetbof DOOM,HOPELESS, STORM snd MISFORTUNE. pasyor Daniel Olukoya talk about people like u this morning..Those who see EVIL in everything looks ugly. The same Bible says No man/Angel knw the time. If the host of Heaven doesn't knw,nah u go knw abi undecided? Nonsense

And no one knows the day he/she is gonna die. Leave him alone.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by BloomingDale(f): 4:41am On Sep 12, 2023
Desperados:

Don't argue or curse what you don't know. If you are an atheist or you don't believe in anything about Christianity, just close your mouth and keep out.

Atheists are one of the problems we have in this country.

Did I tell you I was an atheist? So not following any religion automatically means you are an atheist?
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Yankee101: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2023
I hope the United Nations sends immediate help
Have mercy on your children Lord
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by nothingspoil70: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Iam yet to read LIBYA IS A GLORIFIED SLUM.
If it was here in lagos, that would have been the song of the enemies within

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by KGBKremlin: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2023
theophorus:
When a Country is filled with Wickedness, Disaster will decorate such Country.

Libyans better repent before more severe things start happening

There's nothing like ritualist, cannibals,organ harvester, pussy slicers, okiete, human sacrifice, babyfactory, drugs trafficking, cultism, occult adultery yahoo pastors,even prostitution happening in Libya are be carried out by your people.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by SaLongs1(m): 6:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Hezzyluv:
2,000 human lives no be here cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

So did the US also kill the ruler of Morocco?
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by newoffer: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Desert they get flood. O ga ooo. Wonder never wan end.
Hezzyluv:

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by TooMuchStuff: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

That I'm not in support of your cruelty, heartlessness, and insensitivity doesn't make me a Mohammadian or whatever.
Learn to be empathetic towards the plight of others, we are humans first before religion.
Always allow people ventilate their sentiment freely.
Don't take life and nairaland rants too serious.
Cruises are fully allowed here.
Tell the NL mods to freely allow everyone access to the Muslims ☪️ section without taking an oath to Islam
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by enomakos(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2023
Sad
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by 49cents(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the people of Libya.

From Africa to Europe to Asia to Australia to America, it is unprecendented Floods, Fires, typhoons, Earthquakes, Wars, and Disasters.

I Sincerely Believe GOD is warning an Unsaved and Unrepentant world that HIS final Judgements are at the door step .

We are Currently witnessing events that will continue to be more Frequent and more Intense until GOD pours out HIS Final Judgements on an Unbelieving and Unrepentant world.

Fasten your seat belts.
Bible prophecy is accelerating at a High rate of Speed.

The Coming of JESUS CHRIST is soooooo imminent.
REPENT and BELIVE on JESUS CHRIST so as to be Escape what is Coming on this Sinking Filthy World.

Do you know there has been worse natural disasters centuries ago? There has been plagues that claimed more lives than covid 19 and ebola put together?

The God I am discovering does not want fearful believers or followers. The same you don't want a spouse who says I do yo you out of fear.

He does not need to use scary events to make people repent...

Your tactics is un-Christlike and flawed.

It is by the attractiveness of the life you live in your family, work place or school that will disarm people.

Christianity is not a call to a code of morality like folks like you think. It is essentially the event that God took flesh and became one of us and showed us the meaning of our lives.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Lovenorth: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Rip.... I think no matter how you choose not to believe in the bible, I think the end Jesus spoke about is at hand. Africa was just watching how these natural disasters were happening in other continents but now it has reached Africa, may God help us
There are natural disasters everywhere not only in Africa, natural disasters have been happening long before Jesus was born and it would not stop after people killed him
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Desperados(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2023
BloomingDale:

Did I tell you I was an atheist? So not following any religion automatically means you are an atheist?

Go back and read what I wrote word by word until you understand and then come back to reply me though I won't waste my time answering you.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Desperados(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2023
Lovenorth:

There are natural disasters everywhere not only in Africa, natural disasters have been happening long before Jesus was born and it would not stop after people killed him

But how many times have you heard it happen in Africa in the last 15 years and how frequent?

Read what he said again slowly so you understand better before you speak.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by Litmus: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2023
eepeepook:
2,000 deaths here. 2,000 deaths from the Morrocan earthquake. I don't believe the figures. Since idiot Africans are too lazy to physically investigate, let's rely on the white man's made up "facts."

It's only true if na Nigeria.

RIP all dead souls.
Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by BloomingDale(f): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Desperados:

Go back and read what I wrote word by word until you understand and then come back to reply me though I won't waste my time answering you.

I understood what you wrote. Even though you put a clause that I might not be an atheist, but your belief is that I’m still likely an atheist with your last statement, so I’m not confused, hence my reply. I’m very good in verbal reasoning and comprehension skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.