Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Car To Get With 3 Million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car To Get With 3 Million (201 Views)

Porsche 911 GT3 RS Is The First Car To Use Corning's Gorilla Glass Windows / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car To Get With 3 Million by Yakaoule(m): 6:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Hello there everyone. Please I need your assistance here. I do have a budget of 3 million naira, please what's the best vehicle I can get for that budget? And what's the best way to go about it. All opinions are welcome please
Re: Car To Get With 3 Million by Marxist001(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Yakaoule:
Hello there everyone. Please I need your assistance here. I do have a budget of 3 million naira, please what's the best vehicle I can get for that budget? And what's the best way to go about it. All opinions are welcome please

Camry muscle or TOKS standard Big Daddy. They are 4plugs, fuel efficient, easy maintaince, availability of parts and Mechanic.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Toyota Rav4 With Excellent Engine Gear And Ac Everything Works / Foreign Used 2013 Hyundai Santafe Sport / Toks 2009 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.