Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist (45596 Views)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Gifty Powers: Who Rocked It Better? / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by ZaddyJ: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Supported and seconded . He cant try this with the opposite religion swear he going down if this was the other religion

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You behave so childish

How old are you

Baba wey originate the wise saying na child?

He told us a deep proverb "Baalabluu! Bhlu-bhlu! BULABAA!" and is now the President!

😄😄😄😄😄

You better research that saying and understand it well, because na men wey dey tok rubbish dey lead Naija now o!

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by bigdawg7: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
lol guy you no dey forget something oh i hated this gifty bitch for that comment she made about banky then
Douglad:
Anything to put her name in the news.

The peak of her fame was 6 years ago when she claimed she's never heard the name "Banky W" before.

I guess she's trying to recreate another moment.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by SuccessfulRichi: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cancel Rema, cancel big music labels in Nigeria etc. They hypnotized our youths with their music rituals concerts and send bad morals to them. Now look at the country now. The youths are if not completely useless. High level of cultism, high drugs abuse, prostitution, indecency and materialism cuz by them
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Benrosaria(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by ThiefnubuBandit: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thunder fire that ashawo there!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
This Rema and Satanism shit has been trending low-key...!

Some are saying that's the only way he could have made this level of success compared to older artistes signed by Don Jazzy.

Well, I personally don't believe such trash... The kid is good! End of.

...And, Aunty Gift, go catch cruise somewhere else... Maybe try doing and releasing a sex tape. Rema doesn't know you even exist.

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by BabaIbo: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who gives a F about rema or his songs?

No be say his songs are meaningful but they are filled with rubbish lines. I dey wonder how he dey sell sef, well that kind thing dey sell for this present world.

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by finallybusy: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gifty Powers is her stage name. Her legal name is Gifty Brian Onyechukwu Ajumobi. She’s a pure Igbo-speaking Nigerian woman, complete with an indigenous accent.

Abeg, if she’s looking for relevance, she should’ve joined her mates in the All Stars season. Make she go take care of her pikin. Nothing concern me.
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Johel(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Valwezzy:

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117511-shame-rema-deleting-songs-gifty-powers-drags-artist

Satan is the master of the world...make everybody make money and rest.
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by BabaIbo: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Angelfrost:
This Rema and Satanism shit has been trending low-key...!

Some are saying that's the only way he could have made this level of success compared to older artistes signed by Don Jazzy.

Well, I personally don't believe such trash... The kid is good! End of.

Tell me one of his songs that have good lyrics, other than Amina japata blah blah blah...

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Mombebe: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Valwezzy:

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117511-shame-rema-deleting-songs-gifty-powers-drags-artist

I don't subscribe to her line of thought,but on a serious note,Christianity as well as other non-indeginous religion is evil.
African traditional religion is the best so far,but what did oyiman tell us about it...🤔
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by DrMuzungu(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Whenever I hear anything about "reality" shows like BB I get an acute attack of idontgiveafvckitis.

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Allisgud: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm this is deep
She may be right because the world is deeper than you all see it.
I kukuma don't idolize any musician, infact I don't know many of them or their songs.

Truvelisback come let's analyze this later
let us know the one one u listen to
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by richeeyo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Balablu bulaba
And you think you matured enough
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by motionarena: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
THEGALADIMA:
I dunno why Gifty and the likes of her are triggered by the photo of Rema.
For Gods sake it's just an artistic impression.
In fact, you guys making an issue out of this is making the entertainment industry thrive more....."After all in entertainment industry all news is good news".....😂🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Gifty seff dey find attention, she needed not to make such an announcement.

Artistic impression abi.
When u will see yourself burning in hell.

Your eyes go open
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by AllenSpencer: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gibberish!

People be taking Panadol for another man’s headache. Like he pleaded with you to listen before.

Travis Scott being doin lg demons without hiding it, and his converts are still always filled up!

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by richeeyo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Nobody messes with ur religion na u no go fight boko haram
They didn't mess with Christianity
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Hezmatosky: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Botragelad:
What's all this fluff about worshipping the devil? People are getting all riled up about religion, but the truth is, every faith sees things their own way. The devil ain't a bad egg just 'cause some religions say so. Let people believe what they believe and don't give 'em a hard time about it.
What's the big wiggle about satanism if no one's getting hurt?

Let's all just take a breath and remember that we're all different. Everyone sees the world through their own lens, and that's a good thing. It's only when we start judging each other based on our beliefs that things get dicey. So let's try to be a bit more open-minded, yeah? We'll all get along much better that way. And don't even get me started on symbols and meanings - that's a whole other kettle of fish!

People tend to get attached to symbols for their own reasons, but that don't mean everyone's gotta see it the same way. Like, one person sees a cross and thinks it's all about peace and love, and another person sees it and thinks it's all about control and power. It's all just a matter of perspective, isn't it? No need to for anyone to get their knickers in a twist about it!
Na you no understand. It simple and clear. If you belong to God play for godly people, if you belong to satan go look for satanic people to play for. Shikina kiss
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
BabaIbo:

Tell me one of his songs that have good lyrics, other than Amina japata blah blah blah...

Bro... Please, I'm not a fan abeg. I don't listen to kpangolo music (No offense).

I say he is good based on his ability to craft tunes that draw massive and widespread appeal among Kpangolo music enthusiasts.

He basically joined the niche/genre and owned it!

Talking about lyrics... Which musician or artiste in his genre has songs with good lyrics??! Aren't they all constantly singing about sex, drugs, ostentatious living??!

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by dazzlingd(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Islam and Christianity are two sides of a coin. Both crazy set of delusional lunatics

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Allisgud: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
When we have the real devil in agbada dealing with nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by dazzlingd(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro... Please, I'm not a fan abeg. I don't listen to kpangolo music (No offense).

I say he is good based on his ability to craft tunes that draw massive and widespread appeal among Kpangolo music enthusiasts.

He basically joined the niche/genre and owned it!

Talking about lyrics... Which musician or artiste in his genre has songs with good lyrics??! Aren't they all constantly singing about sex, drugs, ostentatious living??!

If people want sensible lyrics, they should go to art gallery and listen to poetry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Lance008(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mak rema go melt the chain
Disrespect to Christian
We no radical no means say mak dem take us for granted
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
dazzlingd:

If people want sensible lyrics, they should go to art gallery and listen to poetry

Lol... Really??! So the following are not Nigerian musicians?

Fela Kuti
Brymo
Johnny Drille
King Sunny Ade
Dare Art Alade
Asa
Tuface Idibia
Olamide (before he started doing drugs)
Etc... grin

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by JuicyStar: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bunkbars:
have sense, listen to the message first.

This is why inferiority complex won't make you youths to calm down and hustle legitimately.

Leave make him dey ask stupid question.
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by femmycharles(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
All because of fame....vanity upon vanity.....
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Menclothing: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Burnt mosque loading
All this artist do anything to trend

Promo sales
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Ttipsy(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gifty that year
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Brownemeka: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Valwezzy:

... She's very correct... Reason I don't envy anybody... people do unthinkable things to get fame...Many have given their souls to Satan...but they come online and show people what they want to see...the good life and all.... but behind the scenes... they not as happy as Me and U....

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by michogin: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Botragelad:
What's all this fluff about worshipping the devil? People are getting all riled up about religion, but the truth is, every faith sees things their own way. The devil ain't a bad egg just 'cause some religions say so. Let people believe what they believe and don't give 'em a hard time about it.
What's the big wiggle about satanism if no one's getting hurt?

why is the Satanic icons or Idol worshipers always mocking Churches or Christian? the point she is making is that, REMA is wearing Neckles with the symbol of an upside down burning Church. and that is a General believe of Christianities.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by casppyjay: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Valwezzy:

an average Nigerian Christian is an hypocritical self serving deceptive 2faced con , swindler, unscrupulous and a pathological liar that humans should flee from… the nigerian Christians are different from the rest of the world .. for example… the west brought Christianity and the templates …their priests smokes cigarettes publicly, same with their pastors.. but in Nigeria this act will make u a criminal and no matter how much talent u possess according to their bible u are doomed for hell because their god that always call them told them so.. only in Nigeria will u av collaboration of native doctors and pastors they help each other..

The funniest thing we av different denominations and all of them say to their congregations they are from god and yet they all see , hear and believe differently..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Sagging Picture On Instagram Got Everybody Talking / E-Money, Zubby Michael And Kcee Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) / Mercy Johnson Receives Unauthorised Debit Alert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.