Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist (45578 Views)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Gifty Powers: Who Rocked It Better? / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by duduade: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
BafanaBafana:

One of the dumbest people to ever feature in BBN

Okay Big Brother Nigeria

Thank you
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Bestbrain123(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Satan a child of God, rema a child of God, ALL CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD INCLUDING YOU AND ME. why judge the poor boy..? are you fighting for religion? or are you fighting for GOD?
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Kolanist(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
BBN contestant accusing someone else of satanism.
Wonders shall never end.

So, burned church turned upside down is the only satanic image she knows?

Didn't she see the eye of Horus boldly adorning the BBN logo?

Or didn't she know that the moment she auditioned for that show of shame, she indirectly got herself initiated to satanism?

Pot calling kettle black.
👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Owologbo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
BBN contestant accusing someone else of satanism.
Wonders shall never end.

So, burned church turned upside down is the only satanic image she knows?

Didn't she see the eye of Horus boldly adorning the BBN logo?

Or didn't she know that the moment she auditioned for that show of shame, she indirectly got herself initiated to satanism?

Pot calling kettle black.

And what makes you think the eye has anything to do with the devil?
Is that what BBN organisers told you?
Chief priests use red clothe, does that make red clothe satanic?
If you are asked to project an apple of God's eye in an image, how would you put it.
There's nothing you will wear that people can not tag satanic, your action and whatever meaning you give to it is what it is.
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Owologbo:

And what makes you think the eye has anything to do with the devil?
Is that what BBN organisers told you?
Chief priests use red clothe, does that make red clothe satanic?
If you are asked to project an apple of God's eye in an image, how would you put it.
There's nothing you will wear that people can not tag satanic, your action and whatever meaning you give to it is what it is.

Occultists have their isignias and symbols.
Most of them are simply everyday items we use. But to the occultists, there is an esoteric meaning implied when these things are presented in a given manner.

Go wear berets as a man in Edo or Delta and see how cultist will query you.
Was berets produced to be worn by cultist alone?

Go and hoist the LGBT flag in front of your gate and see how your community will handle you.

Is that not an ordinary piece of multicolored cloth?

Ana-akogheri. undecided
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Keji1012(m): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
You behave so childish

How old are you

He's 14 grin
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by victory36(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2023
Botragelad:

Mate, the devil is not hated by all religions, some religions don't have a clue or concept about the devil while some have a more dodgy view of the devil.

Some groups for example think the devil is a sound or alright bloke. It's the Christians and other religious myths that make the devil out to be evil just because they've been told or read in their holy books. Go and have a look at that and sort yourself out. Cheers
well those who recognize the devil regard him as an evil force
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Owologbo(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Occultists have their isignias and symbols.
Most of them are simply everyday items we use. But to the occultists, there is an esoteric meaning implied when these things are presented in a given manner.

Go wear berets as a man in Edo or Delta and see how cultist will query you.
Was berets produced to be worn by cultist alone?

Go and hoist the LGBT flag in front of your gate and see how your community will handle you.

Is that not an ordinary piece of multicolored cloth?

Ana-akogheri. undecided

not wearing berets is just to avoid unnecessary problem. it doesn't make the perpetrators legit.
I've that eye image in my church; St. Albert uniben when I was still a student (under father Emeya). And if represent apple of God's eye.

you can give it whatever meaning you want, that's on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] / Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram / How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.