Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. (1582 Views)

Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office / Abuja Ensure Tinubu Doesnt Get 25% / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by nairalandankrah: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You don't know the half of it. He stole this Tinubu identity. He might not be a Nigerian,
probably Benin Republic and if it comes out true, the military will imprison him for sure!

OH MY GOD.....
This thing is bigger than i thought shocked shocked
Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by nairalandankrah: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
ecolime:

Unfortunately, FBI no be supreme court.. lol

Honestly, just look at a former Nigeria senate president and how the western law dealt with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by Top5ers: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
honestly, I don't feel good about this whole FBI and Chicago Stuff... Cant we just forgive and forget. What has this man done to us that we are resurrecting old cases about him, or is it a crime for an old man to be a president?

You’re a mad man. Will the Nigerian courts or police let you go free if you robbed someone’s shop today? Are we the ones that asked Tinubu to be a drug pusher and not go to school?! What’s wrong with someone of you?
Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by astonished: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
We too have mumu, zombies in this forum.

Who have that power to remove Nigeria president?

Some of you Obidient are still living in fool paradise, nobody or institution have that power to remove sitting president of Nigeria.

Obidient know this, no one or institution will remove sitting president for you because of your emotion or imaginary fake and bigotry messaih.

Who dare to remove Buhari even with no certificate.

I am just speechless at the level delusional & zombiesm you people are.

All these drug case, school results buhaha is just for you to have something to masturbate for 8 years so you won't commit suicide as a result of election outcome.

Common sense is no no for people to know that the person you are fighting, God is %100 with him

1 Like

Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:

Honestly, i am beginning to have some empathy for the man.. yes he did drugs, but is it not a better thing than doing kidneys?

Do you know how many person have turned useless(mentally incapacitated) as a result of hard drugs?

A wicked man has no timeline to get the fruits of his wickedness.

Take out empathy from this, these guys when they were fueling the drug business they killed emotions and only know profits at the expense of people's mental health.
Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by 7lives: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
honestly, I don't feel good about this whole FBI and Chicago Stuff... Cant we just forgive and forget. What has this man done to us that we are resurrecting old cases about him, or is it a crime for an old man to be a president?

Just dig deeper, you will eventually get what you're looking for.
And he doesn't need your forgiveness or has Tinubu ever wronged you?.
Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by Kingnelson9: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:

Injustice will never leave you and your families
Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by JOemmy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
In a some countries people like tinibu will either be in jail or even executed by now nigeria will definitely go no where if criminals continue to be allowed to run the affairs of the country.
Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by Web2020: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
It is not a crime for an old man to be president but it is a crime to steal another man's mandate
Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by macjireh: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Where is tinubu in DS picture? He's already being disgraced by small okonjo iweala tongue tongue tongue

Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by odysey: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:

The problem is the country is doomed his so called leadership
See how things are already and it's getting worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Tinubu Orders Customs To Return Seized Food Items To Owners / Can Nigeria Ever Improve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.