Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll (19027 Views)

Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri / Kogi West Senate Rerun: PDP Rejects Nov 30 Supplementary Poll / APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by JuanDeDios: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
happney65:

He will beat them both hands down. Are you new to the politics of Nigeria? Rereuns are for the ruling party that was voted out to deploy the full paraphernalia of government forces so as to win completely.

Let me tell you what will happen on election day.

It is only voters of the APC that will be allowed to vote that date. Infact Thadeus himself fit no see voting vote. grin. All security agencies will be deployed and massive voter suppression will happen.

It is easier to rig on staggered elections like reruns than General elections because all forces will be deployed to make it happen

Mark this down, If the reruns happens, He should just say "sope otilo" grin
I just heard it's a SUPPLEMENTARY election to be held only in areas where election could not hold (barring judgment reversal on appeal, of course). If that happens, it seems a context between Thaddeus and Banky given the figures on ground. But I guess anything is possible around here.

1 Like

Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by oyoofong(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
This will the real election. The rerun will be so tight. It's time to decamp to APC to save your seat.
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by sweetgala(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
As things are now, the real battle will be between APC AND PDP

THAT LP ATTAH GUY IS A GONNER.

I think Banky W might win it's only a 6k margin, a lot of people voted LP without much thought to who the contestants were, I think there was a lot of regret the day after the elections when some folks found out the damage it did to Banky.

The LP guy would be sweating buckets right now. Banky W has the advantage in a clear election because the obedient wave has dissipated abd there might also be some anti obedient protest votes.

2 Likes

Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by Chucks13: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yes send LP out of entire SW let them go to Anambra that is where Obi came from good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
BabaIbo:
LoL, even as a PDP man, it is obvious there is a gang up against LP at the tribunals.
gang up where u think the law or Court send ur emotions... Besides there's room for appeal which is the final bustop

1 Like

Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by kafeii123: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tareq1105:
I'm shocked that the LP Reps member could admit that election did not take place in 32 polling units.

Meaning all along he knew election didn't take place in some places even though he was declared winner.

Elections did not take place there.. because APC thugs went there to prevent voting...my advice would have been for him to pay enough non Yoruba thugs..and cultists who will mount all around the said polling units that day...they don't have to "Carry" in the open...then he should assure all residents of their safety on the said day....let even the policemen misbehave that day and they will collect....then make all materials be counted live..and in the open..and results collated right at those places..those voting units are probably now gone from APC for good... until and unless the opposition misbehaves....
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by kafeii123: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
sweetgala:

I think Banky W might win it's only a 6k margin, a lot of people voted LP without much thought to who the contestants were, I think there was a lot of regret the day after the elections when some folks found out the damage it did to Banky.

The LP guy would be sweating buckets right now. Banky W has the advantage in a clear election because the obedient wave has dissipated abd there might also be some anti obedient protest votes.

Banky may win via charisma truly...but I doubt it....he only needs to promise to support banky's next run...and he may be allowed to win... delivering on electoral dividends is not a matter of speaking english....if he can gather erudite professionals around him as aides and these same people come on out to tell people well of his character and good conduct..banky w will have to sit it out.
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by Musaspp(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
It is now obvious that the major challenge of the APC led @abat fed government is to deplete the numbers of LP federal law makers. We have seen the sacking of LP legislators across their respective constituents. Methinks @PBAT will tinker with the current constitution. PDP Federal legislators are mostly senior MPs that had crossed between APC and PDP and are willing to partner with the majority party when the chips are down to tinker selfishly with the constitution. God save Nigeria for herself!

1 Like

Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by Laurene: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
happney65:

Stop playing. grin
It seems you're just happy... Why?
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by oyatz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
As things are now, the real battle will be between APC AND PDP

THAT LP ATTAH GUY IS A GONNER.

Did you see the votes differences? How will APC recover?
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by oyatz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
All the polling units where votings materials were destroyed were units where apc lost to the oppossition.why cant dss arrest mc oluomo who ordered his thugs to destroy polling units where apc lost?The court should also cancel the governorship election because voting took place the same day.

You people just come to Social Media to write whatever suit your propaganda.

Elections didn't hold in 32 Polling Units (how did you just fabricate your opinion that this was caused by MC Olumo?)

Presidential election ,Senate and Reps elections took place on Feb-25,2023 while Governorship and HOA election took place in March-18,2023.
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by sweetgala(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
kafeii123:

Banky may win via charisma truly...but I doubt it....he only needs to promise to support banky's next run...and he may be allowed to win... delivering on electoral dividends is not a matter of speaking english....if he can gather erudite professionals around him as aides and these same people come on out to tell people well of his character and good conduct..banky w will have to sit it out.

Banky will win, I know many people who voted in eti osa and those that failed to vote weren't aware Banky W was in the race, he was caught between the indigenous resistance vested in the APC and the "Lagos is no man's land" message of the LP, even his message was diluted within these two realities, his wife was busy campaigning for LP too.
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by MrALIVE: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Labourers party and pityobi people will cry blood today...
aren't you crying blood already when you buy fuel,that's if you have a car oo..or when you pay that molue bus conductor.

1 Like

Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by Appletek: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
sweetgala:

Banky will win, I know many people who voted in eti osa and those that failed to vote weren't aware Banky W was in the race, he was caught between the indigenous resistance vested in the APC and the "Lagos is no man's land" message of the LP, even his message was diluted within these two realities, his wife was busy campaigning for LP too.

Go and Google the name Rita Orji. She was in Lagos as a Rep member some years ago.
She will explain better.

She actually performed terribly back then. Attah on the other hand has tried.

Snye
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by Appletek: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
kafeii123:

Elections did not take place there.. because APC thugs went there to prevent voting...my advice would have been for him to pay enough non Yoruba thugs..and cultists who will mount all around the said polling units that day...they don't have to "Carry" in the open...then he should assure all residents of their safety on the said day....let even the policemen misbehave that day and they will collect....then make all materials be counted live..and in the open..and results collated right at those places..those voting units are probably now gone from APC for good... until and unless the opposition misbehaves....

Non Yoruba thugs. In Lagos?
Why don't carry gun and mount there and see if your mother will not begging for your corpse to be released.

So, it is only non Yorubas who voted for Attah abi!?

You bastard ingrates will see shege that day.
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2023
oyatz:

You people just come to Social Media to write whatever suit your propaganda.

Elections didn't hold in 32 Polling Units (how did you just fabricate your opinion that this was caused by MC Olumo?)

Presidential election ,Senate and Reps elections took place on Feb-25,2023 while Governorship and HOA election took place in March-18,2023.
What was the reason?Thugs working for Lagos State government threatened electoral officers and voters.
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by kafeii123: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Appletek:

Why don't carry gun and mount there and see if your mother will not begging for your corpse to be released.

No..... you're missing the point.... the point is this....the elections didn't hold.in those places.. because thugs...most.of whom were of Yoruba ethnic groups were paid to harass and prevent people from voting.... secondly..the reason the thugs targeted those areas was because some (APC/PDP/anyone else) candidates already had read the handwriting on the wall and seen that they will likely lose those areas.....the only way to prevent the thugs from succeeding...is to ensure that the people he will bring to assist and assure the protection of his own voters irrespective of their ethnicity..is to put people there who will not be easily cajoled to join in harassing the voters based olany agenda /ethnicity politics.... because even his Yoruba supporters may be afraid when they see thugs who know them well and can trace their houses....at the booths....the sensible thing to do... will be to hire enough non local thugs... Hausas....Kogis..and even Egun may be better...the key thing is to let the other thugs around.. whether APC or PDP know that if they want violence...then there's enough on ground to share to everybody.....cause even the PDp candidate is strong enough for people to vote for...and so they should all just lay low and let the voters decide who they want to lead them....if he enters and refuses to perform well... they can very well change him by next election....but to muscle him out... simply by harassing his voters..is not a sensible thing to do....and the people who pay tax and live in the area deserve a person who will work to improve the communities..not someone they cannot control.. simply because he was installed by some thugs...

As for your threat.... ogbeni...I am not registered to vote in the place o...if you see me there... I'll be there to record the total votes after you're all done from the polling units for INEC and if your grandfather misbehaves... It will be your party leaders who will be the begging me not to cancel your centre for electoral malpractice.
Re: Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll by kafeii123: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Appletek:

Let us forget the fact that you do not know whether I am Yoruba myself or not....I am sure I am even more yoruba than you are...cause if I ask you to name your great great grandfather's name and describe the road to his house now...I am very sure you can't......that you respond this way on social media only also means that you didn't get the required upbringing that a real omoluwabi that they gave birth to in a good house should have gotten.......let us leave that...what is the ungratefulness you highlight....that I insist that people should be allowed to choose who leads them....last time we all allowed some people force Buhari on us.... didn't you see where that led us....?.. I am not even saying anything against Tinubu at this point....I am saying that there is nowhere in the sensible part of this world..where thugs and illiterates decide who makes governmental policies...Tinubu has been trying his best to put sensible things in motion.. but Sanwo Olu has not done well...also.. the previous occupant of that seat is obviously not wanted anymore either.... finally...most students and youths were at home in the last elections...they were the ones who really made the voting swing in LP's direction....things are different now....hr may even not win as most aged people will likely not vote him.. moreover...those who saw how the last round of votings went at the presidency level will likely not bother going to the polling booths this time...but whatever is the case..let the young man lose honorably...he has sha collected two to three months salaries already...and even if he loses this... there's still the supreme court to approach for redress...if he is sensible self...he will approach the supreme court before he agrees to a rerun....by that time....he would have collected more salaries..and sensitized his people while putting the necessary machineries in motion to organize organic following prior to the supreme court judgement. If the supreme court orders a rerun....like the appeal court has done...he will just need to put measures in place to fight against harassment of his voters....so if he loses..he will learn...and maybe even port to APC later... afterall Desmond idiot is not a Yoruba guy...yet he was allowed to win surulere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / Court Summons Police Over Melaye's Detention. Senator Dino Melaye Shares Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.