Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife (731 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2023
My defence for the late wife of the man who killed his wife in the US (A Nigerian man identified as Hassan Adeyemo, has been arrested and charged for allegedly shooting his wife, Sarah, to death in their apartment in Florida) is the third video am doing on this series. I am looking at the notion that women are bad in this video. That notion is not fair on the woman honestly.

Yes, women have their own tendencies but they also are great and good creatures if one gives them the chance.

In this defence, I feel something is fishy between both of them. Something must have gone wrong without the fault of the woman.
That is my take in this my video "legal defence".

Watch over, think about it and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7scM9NXDQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by jackmrandy: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2023
AmeLonRo:
My defence for the late wife of the man who killed his wife in the US (A Nigerian man identified as Hassan Adeyemo, has been arrested and charged for allegedly shooting his wife, Sarah, to death in their apartment in Florida) is the third video am doing on this series. I am looking at the notion that women are bad in this video. That notion is not fair on the woman honestly.

Yes, women have their own tendencies but they also are great and good creatures if one gives them the chance.

In this defence, I feel something is fishy between both of them. Something must have gone wrong without the fault of the woman.
That is my take in this my video "legal defence".

Watch over, think about it and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7scM9NXDQ

Share your defence. With all the things women are doing up and down, you still have the gots to defend a woman. You are a disgrace to. Manhood. Pray you don't fall into such case..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by izonborn098(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2023
All i see is a simp parading around...
we all have sisters, mothers and daughter but i hate betrayal be it my mother daughter or sister....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amen to your prayers. But my mum is a woman. My wife is a woman. My sisters who tutored me well are women sir.
My daughter is a woman too. I stand with women and men. One love.
Think am bro. Think now!!!
jackmrandy:

Share your defence. With all the things women are doing up and down, you still have the gits to defend a woman. You are a disgrace to. Manhood. Pray you don't fall into such case..
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by talented321: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
U support a woman who frustrate the man that build her..
I pray u get the same experience one day'' say amen....
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by advanceDNA: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
AmeLonRo:
Amen to your prayers. But my mum is a woman. My wife is a woman. My sisters who tutored me well are women sir.
My daughter is a woman too. I stand with women and men. One love.
Think am bro. Think now!!!

U are gender biased......
Don't get me wrong u can support whoever u like..that's ur business...
...but the question is...so u cant be fair and objective once an issue is involving a woman just because u have women in ur life...??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
No sir. I have looked at the issue from different angles and this one is the third. I am trying to be fair to all parties. I have spoken to women too and men.
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by Justbehave(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
AmeLonRo:
No sir. I have looked at the issue from different angles and this one is the third. I am trying to be fair to all parties. I have spoken to women too and men.
Oga shut up. May your wife do you exactly the same thing his wife did to him. Say Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Na you be my Oga oooo. The way you are attacking me I fear for your woman ooooo grin grin grin grin
I am not fighting you. Just stating my views. State yours and let peace reign. Simple grin grin
Don't allow the thing to pain you much. I have had my own share of woman palaba but women are still the sweetest thing to ever happen to a man. That's why it hurts men when they misbehave and act cruel to men. I advised women on this very issue too. See it here and come hug me after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2enX-NSJPWo

Justbehave:
Oga shut up. May your wife do you exactly the same thing his wife did to him. Say Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by ecolime(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nothing wey bloggers no go wan use cash out. Why not share your defence here?
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
How am I a blogger? I have stated all here sir.
The incident is sad but we need to learn from it.
For the man, forgive the girl if she misbehaves and move on if she does not desire you again no matter your investment.

For the wonan, don't repay your man with evil. Forgive and don't hold past misdeeds against him.

Thats all.
Peace.

ecolime:
Nothing wey bloggers no go wan use cash out. Why not share your defence here?
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
AmeLonRo:
My defence for the late wife of the man who killed his wife in the US (A Nigerian man identified as Hassan Adeyemo, has been arrested and charged for allegedly shooting his wife, Sarah, to death in their apartment in Florida) is the third video am doing on this series. I am looking at the notion that women are bad in this video. That notion is not fair on the woman honestly. Yes, women have their own tendencies but they also are great and good creatures if one gives them the chance. In this defence, I feel something is fishy between both of them. Something must have gone wrong without the fault of the woman. That is my take in this my video "legal defence"..
Something fishy about them? You just wan do aploko.... be honest with yourself! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by flokii: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
The woman is likely the one at fault.. she obviously pushed her luck too far and the guy lost it completely.

Anything you do for a woman should be like give away on your part cos women won't ever appreciate your good deeds to them (there are exceptions tho., but rare), it's the small offence you commit they will forever put in their minds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 4:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Something fishy about them? You just wan do aploko.... be honest with yourself! undecided

You have a great point sir. Good morning for not aprokoing.... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kill His Wife In USA - My Defence For The Late Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2023
flokii:
The woman is likely the one at fault.. she obviously pushed her luck too far and the guy lost it completely.

Anything you do for a woman should be like give away on your part cos women won't ever appreciate your good deeds to them (there are exceptions tho., but rare), it's the small offence you commit they will forever put in their minds.

You may be right sir. I am just imagining why's woman will go to that extent. It is naturally extreme sir.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Lights and Chandeliers: Shop Your Luxury Lights And Chandeliers / Should Ladies Retain Their Surname After Marriage? / I Need Caring Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.