Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement (12422 Views)

Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict / I wasn't sacked from IPOB - Simon Ekpa Slams Nigeria Media / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by AllenSpencer: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
You will still be sacked! Be patient
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by nkemoma(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Justice has been hijacked nationwide
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Alliswell248: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
Nigerian news media are so unprofessional, they join APC to push propaganda and its very sad

He is a gonner.....
Let him try again in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Omoawoke: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Enjoy the moment you have, even if you survive this tenor, you will definitely leave that place next election. Yorubas messed up in Lagos. Especially those misguided Genz that went to follow Elluppe propaganda to thumbprint LP.
But eyes clear after they saw how they have been insulted by same Igbos they were supporting all over social media. They eventually lost Lagos governorship shamefully, there's no way LP can win any election again in southwest.

On a second thought, this man has done nothing wrong. Banky W is no better than him.

1 Like

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by duro4chang(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are going

1 Like

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by SmartPolician: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
PurestBoy:
Gubernatorial election too should reconducted with heavy security from foreign security forces with order to shoot on sight any thugs who attempt to disrupt voting at each PU

It can't happen in Lagos.

Security agencies have been compromised
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by LegallyBlunt: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Like you joined Those claiming Tinubu no go CSU or na Female, yekini amuda, na xo e easy for media too.
One step at Time.
Even you, are you confident in him? Is his alias yekini or not? Let the US courts clarify that with the documents.
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Sandralight(f): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
That is really good, when I heard the news I just lost faith in everything Nigeria, like the common man no longer have a voice
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by skj1377(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
They asked you to return your INEC mandate. I know you don't understand the judgement . In 90days you will understand.
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Omoawoke: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Bank W if you like dey follow your wife about shout Obi

This is a second chance... Be like Desmond Elliott, grab it, take it , run with it

If an outsider wins you in your father's compound again, then you have a questionable character

I dont even feel pity for Banky W, he got what he deserved. On a second thought, this man Atta Achief Thaddeus has done nothing wrong. I hope he wins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by iammo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omoawoke:

I dont even feel pity for Banky W, he got what he deserved. On a second thought, this man Atta Achief Thaddeus has done nothing wrong. I hope he wins

The guy even got them transformer, and he has stayed their for a very long time

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Emma1Oj(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
My Dear Sir.. know this and have peace that you will be unmercilessly rig out.. even 20 vote you won't get.
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Gboom: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Banky W, this is an opportunity for you to grab this position, Launch out aggressively and be ready to give your time and money to mobilise
the influencers to mobilise others to vote for you.
No dulling yaself and don't be stingy
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by jude33084(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Like you joined Those claiming Tinubu no go CSU or na Female, yekini amuda, na xo e easy for media too.
One step at Time.

BAT result showing female naa cheesy
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by jude33084(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
atobs4real:
You will go to your village and contest
Waiting concern kekodi and Lagos
U are gone

meanwhile BAT na from Osun state cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Chucks13: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are not sacked but coronated ba?
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Programmer47: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
See as batidiots full here. Sensitive topics is where you can never see them.
Any chance to show their brainlesness , you'd see them start convulsing like mad people
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by gratefulheart(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
You're gone.

Gossiphub:

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by casualobserver: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
LMAO.

So wi pe, oti lo.

There won't be element of suprise in the rerun. That seat is going to PDP's Banky Wellington or returning to APC's Babajide Obanikoro (son of Koro).

The gap is too much to catch him.

1 Like

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by casualobserver: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
LMAO.

So wi pe, oti lo.

There won't be element of suprise in the rerun. That seat is going to PDP's Banky Wellington or returning to APC's Babajide Obanikoro (son of Koro).

The gap is too much to catch him. If they were APC or PDP strongholds then possibly but we are talking Eti-osa, considered the demographics of people who live there, there is no hope at best the votes will be split…still no hope. Plus who is motivated to come out and vote just for house of rep? If no be say them join them together for presidential elections would anyone even come out to vote for obanikoro and Banky W?

3 Likes

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Advocate1810(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:

Dey play,the re-run won’t Favour you
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Monday60655(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
Nigerian news media are so unprofessional, they join APC to push propaganda and its very sad

Don't mind them. Very unprofessional house media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by oyatz(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
Enjoy the moment you have, even if you survive this tenor, you will definitely leave that place next election. Yorubas messed up in Lagos. Especially those misguided Genz that went to follow Elluppe propaganda to thumbprint LP.
But eyes clear after they saw how they have been insulted by same Igbos they were supporting all over social media. They eventually lost Lagos governorship shamefully, there's no way LP can win any election again in southwest.

On a second thought, this man has done nothing wrong. Banky W is no better than him.

It is not about what he does or not but election didn't hold in 30 polling units, so it wasn't concluded. Another election will be organized in the affected 30 polling units.
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by oyatz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
casualobserver:

The gap is too much to catch him. If they were APC or PDP strongholds then possibly but we are talking Eti-osa, considered the demographics of people who live there, there is no hope at best the votes will be split…still no hope. Plus who is motivated to come out and vote just for house of rep? If no be say them join them together for presidential elections would anyone even come out to vote for obanikoro and Banky W?

You don't know what you are talking of.

The are APC members who are real party members that have a lot to gain in the election.
They will work very hard for the APC.
Atta Achief rode on the wave of sympathy for Peter Obi which has largely fizzled out.
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by casualobserver: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
oyatz:

You don't know what you are talking of.

The are APC members who are real party members that have a lot to gain in the election.
They will work very hard for the APC.
Atta Achief rode on the wave of sympathy for Peter Obi which has largely fizzled out.

Although I neither support LP or PDP, I couldn’t care less what happens to Obanikoro. I live in Eti-osa and he is useless, you only hear from him every 4 years. I voted for him only because I was there to vote for Tinubu. Although my Pu is not one of those affected, I will not leave my house just to vote for Obanikoro.

I am just stating the obvious, don’t be like Obidients who refuse to see the obvious. If you have followed my electoral predictions I have been spot on. Election is a numbers game, if the maths doesn’t add up it doesn’t add up.

The mathematics is not in favour of catching up with the LP fellow. The same fate that befell LP and PDP in the presidential election will befall both Banky and Koro. Their votes will be split and there are not enough votes at stake to catch the Guy, APc is not going to get all the votes, neither is PDP.

There are 40 polling units, the maximum number of voters per polling unit is 750. Therefore the total theoretical maximum votes at stake if all voters turn up is 30,000 to be split among at least 3 candidates. Obanikoro need to win with a majority over LP guy of 7,200, while Banky W needs to get 5,400 more votes than him. To get that sort of margin in a 3 horse race out of 30,000 votes at stake you need close to a 100% turn out. Never in the history of Nigerian elections at ANy level have we had 50% turn out talk less 100%. 50% turn out is only 15,000 voters and yet you need to get more than 7,200 and 5,400 more votes than the guy…..how? If you examine the figures you will realize that even in a 50% turn out, you will need about 80-90% of the votes to win…..in a 3 horse race? That’s not going to happen the elections were cancelled because Eti-osa has a strong LP (aka PDP in disguise) presence, if they don’t vote for LP this time because they really do t know the guy and he is not Ibo, they will go back to their roots.

LP voters may switch to Banky W but neither are switching to APC, APCs only hope is mobilizing their base to turn out but it won’t be enough.

2 Likes

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by oyatz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
casualobserver:

Although I neither support LP or PDP, I couldn’t care less what happens to Obanikoro. I live in Eti-osa and he is useless, you only hear from him every 4 years. I voted for him only because I was there to vote for Tinubu. Although my Pu is t one of those affected, I will not leave my house just to vote for Obanikoro.

I am just stating the obvious, don’t be like Obidients who refuse to see the obvious. If you have followed my electoral predictions I have been spot on.

The mathematics is not in favour of catching up with the LP fellow. The same fate that befell LP and PDP in the presidential election will befall both Banky and Koro. Their votes will be split and there are not enough votes at stake to catch the Guy, APc is not going to get all the votes, neither is PDP.

There are 40 polling units, the maximum number of voters per polling unit is 750. Therefore the total theoretical maximum votes at stake if all voters turn up is 30,000 to be split among at least 3 candidates. Obanikoro need to win with a majority over LP guy of 7,200, while Banky W needs to get 5,400 more votes than him. To get that sort of margin in a 3 horse race out of 30,000 votes at stake you need close to a 100% turn out. Never in the history of Nigerian elections at ANy level have we had 50% turn out talk less 100%. 50% turn out is only 15,000 voters and yet you need to get more than 7,200 and 5,400 more votes than the guy…..how? If you examine the figures you will realize that even in a 50% turn out, you will need about 90% of the votesto win.

LP voters may switch to Banky W but neither are switching to APC, APCs only hope is mobilizing their base to turn out but it won’t be enough.

You are assuming too much.
I never said APC will win, I only pointed out that there are APC machineries who will work for the party because they stand to gain something unlike most people who voted for LP (mostly ,out of anti-APC/anti-Tinubu sentiments) . Most supporters of LP won't even come out for the supplementary election
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by casualobserver: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
oyatz:

You are assuming too much.
I never said APC will win, I only pointed out that there are APC machineries who will work for the party because they stand to gain something unlike most people who voted for LP (mostly ,out of anti-APC/anti-Tinubu sentiments) . Most supporters of LP won't even come out for the supplementary election

It’s not enough. If you didn’t say they will win, what are we talking about wasting our time for then?

1 Like

Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by FavoredbyGOD: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
casualobserver:

Although I neither support LP or PDP, I couldn’t care less what happens to Obanikoro. I live in Eti-osa and he is useless, you only hear from him every 4 years. I voted for him only because I was there to vote for Tinubu. Although my Pu is t one of those affected, I will not leave my house just to vote for Obanikoro.

I am just stating the obvious, don’t be like Obidients who refuse to see the obvious. If you have followed my electoral predictions I have been spot on. Election is a numbers game, if the maths doesn’t add up it doesn’t add up.

There are 40 polling units, the maximum number of voters per polling unit is 750. Therefore the total theoretical maximum votes at stake if all voters turn up is 30,000 to be split among at least 3 candidates. Obanikoro need to win with a majority over LP guy of 7,200, while Banky W needs to get 5,400 more votes than him. To get that sort of margin in a 3 horse race out of 30,000 votes at stake you need close to a 100% turn out. Never in the history of Nigerian elections at ANy level have we had 50% turn out talk less 100%. 50% turn out is only 15,000 voters and yet you need to get more than 7,200 and 5,400 more votes than the guy…..how? If you examine the figures you will realize that even in a 50% turn out, you will need about 90% of the votesto win.

I like your analysis
Re: No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement by Ofunaofu: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
atobs4real:
You will go to your village and contest

Where is his village

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A 16 Year Old's Solution To Nigeria's Electoral Problems / CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / Transportation Fares Soar As Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.