Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship (1406 Views)

A Serious Lady In Need Of A Serious Minded Man / Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. / I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by ronnieb1(f): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
Am single and searching for my true love
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by r231(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
you too fine to be advertising seriously

ermmmmmm are you sure all your body is complete

and they are where they are suppose to be undecided undecided
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by kokoye(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
na wah o.

I like your confidence ojare.

abeg put your full size picture . . cos faces alone can be deceiving  wink

head 22" breast 12" belly 102" waist 522" legs 5" grin
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by r231(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^you too wan find out if the parts are in the right place grin grin
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by kokoye(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^

Yes o

passport pixs can be VERY deceiving
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by femi20001: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
A lady that needs a serious minded man must first show herself very serious. You need to fully show yourself to people who will love to have relationship with you. alot of people like you will not like people to know their problem but mind you it is better you let them know now before it is too late. Passport photograph can not tell the truth about you. If you are disable let them know you are there is no sin in that you can still find someone who will love you To me you are too beautiful to be looking for man.
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by tellwisdom: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
you too fine to be advertising seriously

ermmmmmm are you sure all your body is complete

and they are where they are suppose to be undecided undecided

chahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
;d
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by AZeD1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
have you seen one??
Re: Need A Serious Minded Man For A Serious Relationship by indianmanjodecii: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2011
Neen also a serious minded lady to be with.If it happen you be the one you have to wait for me to come back home.Presently am in holland rotherdam.what ii need from u just send me your full picture to my mail at jodecii20@hotmail.com.waiting to hear from you thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Female Friends (preferably In Abuja) / Fellow Nairalanders...pls How Do I Look? / Working And Matured Mind Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.