Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida (55163 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Zooposki(f): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! What a Lovely architectural palatial Wonder!
This is Beautiful!

But if you Have all of these or more and you don't Have a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, it is a Waste!

Never let the vanities of this Life confuse you from Having the needful.
The Most important is the Salvation of your soul. And it is only available through a Genuie Surrenderness to JESUS CHRIST.

Handle the vanities of this world with very light Hands.
Don't be too comfortable in this World!! This World is not our Home.

In all you set out to achieve, Ensure you are Born again. Ensure you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

No let me release Florida crocodile on-top your head o.

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by isycollins(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wow, you tried, it is so spacious, and he should avoid crocodile
Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by SpaceTour: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
A lot of money
Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by HardBishop: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Messi is a legend even greater than TINUBU. The SW region hasn't yield a good athletes as good as Messi. Werey people.

Let them come to my port Harcourt, we go show them pepper

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by kareemkamil(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations bro, mo bonireyo kire temi temilowo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by AllenSpencer: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
For a celeb of his class, it’s cheap!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nice one

Croc 🐊 don’t like goats
Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by emperor4love(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaTruths:
I wonder why white people no dey fence their compound.
because security tight

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Pastor137(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Good day Nairalanders. Please I need help from anyone instead of dying in silence. 2 days ago, Nepa people came to my shop and cut the light, reason is I didn't pay the last months bill and they have also brought this months bill which i haven't paid too which is true as I couldn't afford it as I had spent quite a sum on my ill health ( migraine headache turned to something else) I remember posting it here sometime ago.

Why posted this is because I need help to offset the NEPA bill. They said I should pay atleast 10k before they could reconnect which I can't afford right now. Would have called some street guys to help reconnect but they took the wires too. I don't know what to do again as I have no other source of income.

Less I forget it's a barbing salon, I can't also afford to fuel the generator too cos of high fuel price so that has been ruled out too. (Attached is the bill )

Modified: Account number: 07 25 00 93 40

Bank Name : access bank

I'm open for a loan of 20k too. Will give my generator as collateral. (Picture included)

I'm based in Abakaliki. Ebonyi state

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mesmerizing messsi 👍👍

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Allmiron: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nlfpmod boss why is auntyspam deleting and banning my moniker whenever i try to modify this thread, pls kindly look into it

https://www.nairaland.com/7838306/2026-wc-qualifiers-argentina-squad#125749756

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
[i]Wow! What a Lovely architectural palatial Wonder!
This is Beautiful!

But if you Have all of these or more and you don't Have a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, it is a Waste!

Never let the vanities of this Life confuse you from Having the needful.
The Most important is the Salvation of your soul. And it is only available through a Genuie Surrenderness to JESUS CHRIST.

Handle the vanities of this world with very light Hands.
Don't be too comfortable in this World!! This World is not our Home.

In all you set out to achieve, Ensure you are Born again. Ensure you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

Be honest, don't you love this kind of vanity?

Even your Daddy G.O would demonstrate some flexibility with this kind of vanity. grin
Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Sleekfingers: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
warrenweste:
Nice one but be careful of crocs wink🐊

Alligators

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by deewhydoski(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nobody should convert that money to naira pls.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by DiamondPant(f): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Honestly $10 million is small money..
I spend that on Data monthly.. it's nothing.
It's true.
I am your data account manager and I can confirm it.
But try and recharge your line so that MTN can collect the #500 you borrowed 2 weeks ago.
It's taking too long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Skillsnigeria: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by OhBritannia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
warrenweste:
Nice one but be careful of crocs wink🐊
Crocs are prohibited in Rich neighborhood.
All the beaches and waters in rich neighborhoods are free from danger because the waters have been filtered and most times there is an underground blockage preventing dangerous fish animals from coming into the neighborhood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Sleekfingers: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaTruths:

Depends on the location. Some houses are fenced in the UK, France, Germany etc. But it is not common in the cities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaTruths:

Why wonder? 🤷

It's bcoz they are WHITES grin - can you decipher?

Think about it. 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Hezmatosky: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
And many are still struggling to eat a slice of bread, this life eh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Depends on the location. Some houses are fenced in the UK, France, Germany etc. But it is not common in the cities.

It's actually more of preference than of security concerns.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by 8stargeneral: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaTruths:
fence it for what..so,you think fencing house is the best...we fence house here because of crime,no much crime there just enjoy your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by OhBritannia(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lionel Messi is a wise investor.

You will see America celebs that ain't as rich as Messi buying houses for 20 to 50 million, employing more than 20 staffs and in two to three to four years time sell it at a loss in a panic selling when they become broke.

Messi won't stay in USA forever, atleast in 2 to three years time he will leave and then the price of the property will go to 12 to 15 million dollars and he will sell it off and he will have gain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Bimpe29: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
What a magnificent edifice!

When you work for money, it's really logical to ensure that that same money work for you.

Spend money very well but in a reasonable manner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by adspelite(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
stano2:
Omo money good.
Florida sad Alligators go de pay am visit.
that's enough pepper soup daily.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by AngelicBeing: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Numerouno94:
1) "They tell me that all men are equal in God’s eyes, this player makes you seriously think about those words." - soccer commentator Ray Hudson

2) "I have never seen anyone like Leo Messi. He is a miracle from God! I like it when he does his things on the field. It's not jealousy - I feel good, for instance, when he nutmegs someone." - Arda Turan

3) "Is Messi a real player or a PlayStation character?" - Radamel Falcao

4) "I like Messi a lot, he’s a great player. Technically, we’re practically at the same level." - Pele

5) "Once they said they can only stop me with a pistol. Today you need a machine gun to stop Messi." - Hristo Stoichkov

6) "Messi is the Mozart of soccer." - Radomir Antic

7) "It is clear that Messi is on a level above all others. Those who do not see that are blind." - Xavi

cool "For me, to watch Messi play is a pleasure – it’s like having an orgasm – it’s an incredible pleasure." - Luis Figo

9) "Barca will never have a player like Messi again. Messi’s greatness is present on and off the field of play." - ex-Barcelona president Sandro Rosell

10) "This Barca will be remembered as Messi’s Barca. He’s well above anything else I’ve ever seen. He’s an alien." - Carles Puyol

11) "Messi is the best in the world without any doubt and for me the history of soccer." Luis Enrique

12) "Messi is God, as a person and even more as a player. I knew him when he was a boy and I’ve watched him grow. He deserves it all." - Samuel Eto'o

13) "Although he may not be human, it’s good that Messi still thinks he is." - Javier Mascherano

14) "Newton and Einstein had a certain level of autism - I hope that, like them, Messi surpasses himself every day and continues to give us his beautiful brand of soccer." - Romario

15) "Life with Leo is prettier, of another colour." - Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu

16) "There are three or four important things in life: books, friends, women… and Messi." - Portuguese writer Antonio Lobo Antunes

17) "Seeing Messi play is like watching a video game… What Messi does on a soccer field is simply unthinkable… The way he walks from side to side, and once he sees an opportunity, he simply creates magic." - tennis superstar Victoria Azarenka

18) "He is an anomaly. The rest will have to wait until he falls off a little bit.” - Edgar Davids

19) "At this point I’m starting to believe that Messi is tightly related to Clark Kent." - Bar Rafaeli

20) "Messi is class. There is him, and then there is the rest. What he does is extraordinary." - Franck Ribery

21) "We give him the ball and stand back and watch. People often say to me they saw Pele and Maradona play. In the future, I will be able to say I saw Messi play." - Thiago Alcantara

22) "He is always going forwards. He never passes the ball backwards or sideways. He has only one idea, to run towards the goal. So as a soccer fan, just enjoy the show." - Zinedine Zidane

23) "He sees passes that most people can only see whilst watching the game on TV, not ones that you can normally see on the pitch." - Tata Martino

24) "He does not really seem human to me." - Luis Enrique

25) "For the world of soccer, Messi is a treasure because he is a role model for children around the world… Messi will be the player to win the most Ballons d’Or in history. He will win five, six, seven. He is incomparable. He’s in a different league." - Johan Cruyff

26) "I have played against Platini, Maradona, Cruyff and played with George Best — a lot of big names, but none of them has been able to do what Messi does. Two years ago I said that the best player I played against was Maradona and the best player I have played with was Bestie. But I can now say I have never seen a player as good as Messi. He’s in a league of his own." - Former Tottenham star Gerry Armstrong

27) "Who’s better, Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? Messi. Ronaldo is good, but Messi is 10 times better." - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

28) "Diego [Maradona] filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Messi is better than Maradona." - Diego Simeone

29) "There is no doubt, you’re from another galaxy. Thanks Leo." - Maxi Rodriguez

30) "Who is the Best Player in the World? Leo Messi. Who is the Best Player Ever? Leo Messi." - Arsene Wenger

31) "I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine soccer and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius." - Diego Maradona

32) "Messi does not need his right foot. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world. Imagine if he also used his right foot, Then we would have serious problems." - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

33) "Fella’s a genius. Best ever by a distance in my life time. Never really saw Pele… Souness, Gullit, Venables and now Rooney agree Messi is the best they have seen. He plays a game with which we are not familiar." - Gary Lineker

34) "I played with Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Laudrup and Stoichkov but Messi is the best I’ve seen." - Albert Ferrer

35) "It feels good to be in the same generation as him. I believe he’s the best player in the history of the sport." - Gerard Pique

36) "Messi defies the laws of anatomy, he must have an extra bone in his ankle." - Carlos Bilardo

37) "Lionel Messi is quite clearly the best player ever. It’s a pleasure to pit myself against him and when I finish my career it’s something I can look back on and know I’ve tested myself against the very best." - John Terry

38) "In my entire life I have never seen a player of such quality and personality at such a young age, particularly wearing the ‘heavy’ shirt of one of the world’s great clubs... Before a game, you can plan for everything. But Messi can produce a move that no-one expects and change the game in an instant." - Fabio Capello

39) "Messi is better than Maradona; he is more complete, more consistent, more spectacular. He is reinventing the game – a mix of the real and the virtual." - Tostão

40) "I am not crazy enough to compare myself with Messi because he is the best there ever was and the best there will ever be." - Mario Gomez

41) "I was a big fan of Maradona growing up and of the current crop Ronaldo is good but Messi is the best I’ve ever seen. I don’t dish out praise lightly but Messi deserves it. I look for weaknesses in his game and I can’t find them." - Roy Keane

42) "Messi is the best player ever. And this is said by someone who has seen Maradona and Pele play." - AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani

43) "He is the best in the world. soccer seems easy when he plays it." - Bacary Sagna

44) "I wear the number 10 Jersey for the US National Team in honour of the Greatest athlete I have ever seen: Messi." - Kobe Bryant

45) "The only bad thing about Ronaldo’s life is Messi. If it was not for him, Ronaldo would be the best player in the world for five years in a row." - Felipe Scolari

46) "I can’t believe anyone can have played the game of soccer as well as Messi." - Michael Owen

47) "Messi is a genius. He has everything. When I watch him, I see a player who is very, very, skilful, very clever and his left foot is like Diego Maradona’s." - Franz Beckenbauer

48) "Messi or Cristiano? Cristiano Ronaldo is very good, but I prefer Messi. He’s incredible." - Gheorghe Hagi

49) "Comparing CR7 to Messi is an exercise of ignorance in soccer. Messi is Messi and others, soccerers." - Spanish manager Miguel Angel Lotina

50) "The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible." - Real Madrid legend Raul

Bonus: "Don't write about him, don't try to describe him. Just watch him." - Pep Guardiola
Muchecheche, Messi is taking advantage of the talents and gifts given to him by God to bless humanity, kudos to Messi the small god of football 🏈 tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Slynation(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
All this just because someone can kick football...?? Kai...My pikin must play football...!!

He must start undergoing #Project_Mbappe right from birth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by kevspens: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Honestly $10 million is small money..
I spend that on Data monthly.. it's nothing.
My broda the garri u dey drink don dey much try reduce am make u fit see front.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by Streetmovement(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Leo Messi cool
Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by TheSuperX(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
The only GOAT 🐐 I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover / Kate Henshaw Stylist Warned Her Against Wearing Natural Hair To Red Carpet Event / Wizkid And His Son, Boluwatife Balogun On Stage: Sola Ogudu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.