Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail (13170 Views)

LASG Announces Diversion Of Traffic On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway. / Where Is The Money Generated From Apapa Wharf Daily? - Man Writes On Apapa Road / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Good news!
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by SocialJustice: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
obembet:
Congratulations 🎉👏
Oyibo
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by EXOUSIAng: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Conner44:
lol they will just waylay the train and loot everything in motion with what we saw today with a common bus and quarter bags of rice grin

Who imports the most = igbos

Do igbos have rail roads = no

So building freight facilities from apapa to the other western states will only benefit very few igbos in the long run . . . and as I said, that is if their entire consignment isn't looted enroute their 2 by 2 shops in ibadan grin
Does your brain ever think of anything positive?
Just asking a simple question.
Tho you woukd rather insult me
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Conner44: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

No I wouldn't insult you grin I'd just leave you to stew in self pity after reading my prior post.

I think I did enough there. cool

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by LZAA: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

But did he lie?
All the heavy imports are done by igbos and foreigners na
Nobody imports agbo or ewedu😄😄
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Excellent move
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Bluntemperor: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!Nigeria on the forward march. Thank you President Muhammadu Buhari for the rail and cargo trains.
Thank you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for your Minister's inauguration of this great infrastructure. God bless Nigeria for ever!

Thank you bro,for your observations!
But why were there no great move when former President Buhari was there because some of the Ministers and MIDAS ( Min& depts) were Non- Existence and ridiculously Non- Performance?
Some of the Ministry don't even have Budgets for implementation and many cannot Account for the Money Received and Spent and their Accountabilities was Zero!
But why are they becoming Vocals and their Offices are now more Pronounced Under President Tinubu?
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Ttipsy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
LZAA:

But did he lie?

Who ties the igbos and foreigners hand from building their own port?

2 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Yankee101: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
One of the best use cases for train is cargo movement
It’s mind boggling how we have a train service and still keep moving goods from the ports with trucks that wreck roads, cause accidents and are far too expensive

Freight pricing percolates down to the products’ final price for consumers

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Allisgud: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Buhari should have construct rails from north east to south west bringing food,with this alone food will be cheaper,no instead the fool constructed rail to Niger republic of no benefit

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by aklid(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
At so many places buhari have layer foundations for his Successor, it’s just good that his successor happens to be good
KUDos to both FPMB and PBAT
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by aklid(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Allisgud:
Buhari should have construct rails from north east to south west bringing food,with this alone food will be cheaper,no instead the fool constructed rail to Niger republic of no benefit
and it’s still the fool that constructed the thing you’re just reading…
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by LZAA: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Benwallt:

Who ties the igbos and foreigners hand from building their own port?
Stop wailing
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by EXOUSIAng: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
LZAA:

But did he lie?
And where are these Igbo business, warehouses, shops located?
In the east?
Feeling that items imported by Igbos all goes to the east so the rail should go to the east is just dumb....
Why does everything has to do with you Igbos.
The, you brag about importation yet cry about the weakness of the Naira.
How dull are you guys?

3 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by lightwind(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Corrinthians:
Dear Obidient fanatics and irredeemable haters of Nigeria, you must not comment on every thread. Sometimes just bottle your hatred and look for an appropriate thread to wail upon.

This one right here isn't that kind of thread. Your engagements here is tending towards complete madness by my estimations.

Thanks for heeding my advice in advance.

God bless Nigeria.

For your mind now, you don make sense o 😀😀.

Monkey 🐒

Come let me educate you mugu! For your information eh, no citizen of Nigeria hates her country, citizens only hates the politicians who have refused to fix the country for many years now.
The corrupt and greedy politicians is what we the citizens HATE.

And that is what the Igbos hates.

Obidients only crave and wants a working Nigeria. Progressive Nation is what they want and nothing else.

Scumbag like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Incredible128: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Since 1960
Ola9ja23:
Awalokan 100%

We are getting it right gradually

Undoubtedly, Nigeria shall be great again.

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Abufo: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ebubu2:
There should be cargo services Onne port or Calabar Port to Aba, or Abakaliki or Onitsha

But calabar to east railway no dey exist

for where? The clueless Jonathan actually did the conception,front end design and financing of Lagos/Ibadan railway............meanwhile the Otueko fisherman turned a blind eye to Port Harcourt onne port,and even the port harcourt aba axis was neglected..........the man drove kabu kabu on that route o! see am.........who do you blame now!

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Benwallt(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
LZAA:

Stop wailing

E pain am.

Spell my lips, T R A S H
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by NaijaphiliaBlog: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2023

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by LZAA: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

In the east?
Feeling that items imported by Igbos all goes to the east so the rail should go to the east is just dumb....
How dull are you guys?
Stop wailing na
We understand you are in sifia pains
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by LZAA: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Benwallt:

E pain am.

Spell my lips, T R A S H
undecided undecided
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Kukutente23: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ola9ja23:

It's one thing to conceptualize and be innovative but it's another to materialize.

I believe you can remember vision 2020 which was latter amended to vision 2050. 2030 is around the corner and we never kick-start let alone getting to middle-way

Kudos to those who actualize the vision
I had to check and see if you're a Tinubu supporter.
So you know all these and yet you credit Tinubu for building Lagos when he did not actualize most of what you credit him for during his time as gov.
You're an hypocrite
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Elliotwaveforec: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jagaban ain't playing here!

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Raskimonojendor: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Conner44:
lol they will just waylay the train and loot everything in motion with what we saw today with a common bus and quarter bags of rice grin

Who imports the most = igbos

Do igbos have rail roads = no

So building freight facilities from apapa to the other western states will only benefit very few igbos in the long run . . . and as I said, that is if their entire consignment isn't looted enroute their 2 by 2 shops in ibadan grin
Some of you will just open your mouth waaaaah.

Goods go to where the market is. If there was no Nigeria, ibos would have nowhere to sell their wares except their own unproductive landlocked region that's always locked up every Monday by IPOB.
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by IMASTEX: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Corrinthians:
Dear Obidient fanatics and irredeemable haters of Nigeria, you must not comment on every thread. Sometimes just bottle your hatred and look for an appropriate thread to wail upon.

This one right here isn't that kind of thread. Your engagements here is tending towards complete madness by my estimations.

Thanks for heeding my advice in advance.

God bless Nigeria.
grin grin Nigeria really do need to declare a state of emergency in the educational sector, at least so that people can understand the difference between hatred & the role of opposition in a democratic setting. Opposition in politics helps to put pressure on the incumbent to function better hence the criticism. Even with a good policy, many will still have a different perspective & views of doing things. Same thing Tinubu did by demonizing GEJ subsidy removal in 2012 all to install a clueless man for 8 years in other for him to have his turn thereafter. Yet he calls it politics not minding the harm done to the citizens. Though, Nigeria's politics is more of greed any ways even worse for most of their supporters as their only compensation is religion & ethnicity. grin grin
Democrat & Republican will always have a different view on a particular subject. But above all is what they offer the people. So Tinubu should focus on delivery what is best for the people, many sane persons need result not campaigns after all the trust level is very low for him.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Raskimonojendor: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

In the east?
How dull are you guys?
Everything to them is victim mentality. That victim and defeatist mentally has ensured that their brains are wired to think in a very simple manner grin

That same Ibadan, ibos full there in large numbers. Infact, my university best friend's dad and mum (Ibos) both sell electrical building materials in that same Ibadan and have been doing so since the early 90s. I am sure the guys parents would celebrate this news.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
PH to Maiduguri railway line is also in progress

not true
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Corrinthians(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2023
lightwind:

For your mind now, you don make sense o 😀😀.

Monkey 🐒

Come let me educate you mugu! For your information eh, no citizen of Nigeria hates her country, citizens only hates the politicians who have refused to fix the country for many years now.
The corrupt and greedy politicians is what we the citizens HATE.

And that is what the Igbos hates.

Obidients only crave and wants a working Nigeria. Progressive Nation is what they want and nothing else.

Scumbag like you

I'm not gonna return the favour on these. You know why? Your little god, the one holed up in dss dungeon eating dog shit, already cursed you and your parents.

Remember what he said about "pigs, idiots, and prostitutes"? Yeah, I know you do.

That should be enough to make someone from your side miserable for life, so I perfectly understand your plight.

Oh, and by the way, the Agulu criminal will never be President. Not in this life, not in the next. So rant and rave all you want, it's not gonna add a spec of sand to fix the erosions threatening to sweep your little enclave into the Atlantic Ocean.

Bye. smiley
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2023
The people in Abia state needs to be asked why were they removing rail coaches between Aba to Elelenwo (Rivers state), advised not to destroy government properties again and encourage government to do more infrastures.
.The truth is government can not be wasting money unnecessarily.
Ebubu2:
There should be cargo services Onne port or Calabar Port to Aba, or Abakaliki or Onitsha

But calabar to east railway no dey exist
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by lightwind(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Corrinthians:

I'm not gonna return the favour on these. You know why? Your little god, the one holed up in dss dungeon eating dog shit, already cursed you and your parents.

Remember what he said about "pigs, idiots, and prostitutes"? Yeah, I know you do.

That should be enough to make someone from your side miserable for life, so I perfectly understand your plight.

Oh, and by the way, the Agulu criminal will never be President. Not in this life, not in the next. So rant and rave all you want, it's not gonna add a spec of sand to fix the erosions threatening to sweep your little enclave into the Atlantic Ocean.

Bye. smiley

I gave you reasons why Nigerian citizens hates their politicians and not their country and you're talking different things entirely. Are you in any way related to any politician in this country ??

Scumbag like you.

Any body who complains of bad governance is now an Igbo man☺️

Shameless Buffoon like you.
Eat shit or pepper 🌶️ good for you.

Onikure' Odeburuku'
Re: FG Inaugurates Freight Services On Apapa-Ibadan Cargo Rail by Menclothing: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Nigeria will be great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Places Of Interest In Enugu? / Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos / 6 Things That Make You A Bad Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.