Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression (14696 Views)

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management / Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad / Mohbad Died The Day His Canadian Visa Was Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Xtristopher: 5:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Obakoolex:

You must be a kid or not residing in Africa.
That you're ignorant about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Tho people hype too much nonsense but the shit is real dude

Do t mind him by the time dey nack hom aluwo his eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by OKOATA(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Haakeem:
Hellfire straight πŸ‘Œ
Like say na you create the fire? Dey mumu yourself dia.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Achor1111(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2023
What about the distress video he made about his life?
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by LeeSmart: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2023
Gentlelox:
u are not civilized. You don't know makes u an ignorant fellow...
Allow am na woke people dem.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Chidi2022: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Botragelad:

What's this jazz thing you lot keep banging on about. You have a brain, you can think, how can jazz or what some call juju take someone's life? Tell us!

This is how you lot go about swallowing all sorts of rubbish and made-up lies, you lot don't stop there, but you force your belief that it exists on people and brainwash others into believing such nonsense. Wait for an autopsy, don't go about listening to gossip.
Just Dey Play....Go to Agege and tell them that you want to use your self as specimen to establish the fact that there is no jazz.....
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Gggjhhj: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Botragelad:

What's this jazz thing you lot keep banging on about. You have a brain, you can think, how can jazz or what some call juju take someone's life? Tell us!

This is how you lot go about swallowing all sorts of rubbish and made-up lies, you lot don't stop there, but you force your belief that it exists on people and brainwash others into believing such nonsense. Wait for an autopsy, don't go about listening to gossip.

Be like you dae stay moon, let just start with when we where smaller there some magicians that eat bottle and bring out a long thread from there nose, you think is film trick, nigga I saw it live, stop showing your ignorance and pray make you no jam bad man
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by MyExpression(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Gadafii:
oga if your trying to say jazz no Dey, stop am

Jazz dey, and they are very potent and can be dangerous too, either for positive or negative use, African science is real

Is just unfortunate that africa could not use her own to its advantage and positive use like the white did and called it science

Which negative use are Africans using juju for that's working...without physical contact?
Has it worked on you before?
In all your life, have you personally encountered any supernatural event with your physical eyes?

Even Christian miracle, have you experienced any on your body before?

Make una chill mbok.

I'm over 30, yet I've not seen.

To me, it doesn't exist.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Botragelad:

City boys and forgetfulness... I dont believe doesn't mean it ain't real.. jazz is confirmed
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by MyExpression(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Gggjhhj:

Be like you dae stay moon, let just start with when we where smaller there some magicians that eat bottle and bring out a long thread from there nose, you think is film trick, nigga I saw it live, stop showing your ignorance and pray make you no jam bad man

The same magic wey dem dey show for DSTV and Ghana TV ads....free am, dey can do magic, but they can't do the one that will affect you without your willing participation.

PS.
If witches dey our villages, and the stories of their wickedness is true, wetin dey stop them from killing everybody in their community...or at least, being popularly known and feared by ordinary people in a large demography...na only for dat small village we dey hear of them, yet other people without any spiritual protection still live among them yet they can't do them anything.

Those evil landlords/ neighbours no even fit kill their tenants.

Drink water and rest.
If e never do you, e no dey exist.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Natbrowny: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2023
Parkflash:
Still awaiting more versions of the cause of death,
I already read somewhere that he died of ear infection.
Nigerians sha...

Whateva d cause of death.. Be rest assured that what wil be posted will Be d wrong cause of death.

Dey r busy cooking the cause to tell d public. It happens with artiste most times.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Pandar01: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2023
MyExpression:

Which negative use are Africans using juju for that's working...without physical contact?
In all your life, have you personally encountered any supernatural event with your physical eyes?

Make una chill mbok.

To me, it doesn't exist.

Leave Igbo ..
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by absoluteSuccess: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Gadafii:
oga if your trying to say jazz no Dey, stop am

Jazz dey, and they are very potent and can be dangerous too, either for positive or negative use, African science is real

Is just unfortunate that africa could not use her own to its advantage and positive use like the white did and called it science

Bro, every time doubts are casted on jazz, this is the response that always come back to us, meaning we all grew up hearing and believing the same thing.

This is the burst

Did you notice that the people who told us this much about jazz knew nothing about it and also can't solve the simplest scientific problem? Who did we listened to growing up? Our classmates mostly.

People who took us to the past that really doesn't exist were often kids like us. I'm Yoruba, and what our fathers said is "aya nini ja joogun lo". Yes people have talisman, but if you are void of self confidence, it means nothing.

Check the incantations of the Yoruba, you will discover it's accurate scientific recital:

"Agbero nikun ngbowo: the squirrel raise the hand anytime it's standing..." Before now, you will think it's death rather than the squirrel, that's the jazz. To be hypnotised to loose your self confidence and fall victim.

So, they have scientific inclinations as you have rightly claimed. But the actual power is for the best or most powerful speaker in the competition to kill the other, so it's a spell, more like "spelling", words etc.

So from this, how many wars have really been fought in Yoruba land of old that, all the people used was jazz? There's no record for one. Wars were fought with the right weapons. People were killed by the right weapons.

There's always a fearful person to whom jazz is attributed as his power, and the day his cup become full, they said the jazz has failed. Why or how would science become unscientific?

From the onset of time, there's always a badman, and he'll be feared for something, in Yoruba setting, the badman is oloogun, it could possibly trace to "the possessed".

It's possibly that from here, we stretch it out to all nefarious tools in the person's possession. Who often get the bad man at the end of the day? The fearless, confident man.

Ojo kan ni toogun, ojo kan ni tokigbe, ori eni lo lojo gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by bamitinn(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Make God no let you experience it, because if you den you are dead already
Botragelad:

Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Simdyofficial(f): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Botragelad:

them Neva knack this one juju. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Connected1: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2023
MyExpression:

Make una chill mbok.

To me, it doesn't exist.
You are over 30 and you don't have sense.

Mtchewww.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Baronthecelebri: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Why will he take drugs. Give your life to Christ they refused.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by DonBenny77(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Botragelad:

If you feel say jazz no dey you be mumu sha
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Kingking001: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Rip bro
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Okorondo: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Are you God who are you to judge
Haakeem:
Hellfire straight πŸ‘Œ
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Memberclub(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Real niggas know it's drugs. Those things are very addictive when depressed
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Bukola94: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Yaba-Left V.I.P, wellu donu.
@IconicR,after terrorist, I fear guys that abuse drugs and smoke. People with sense know who are Yaba-left VIP. Did Jesus support /condem drugs abuse? Did Jesus smoke ? Did Jesus not condem alcohol and beer? Some mad man will say but Jesus turn water to wine,and twist wine to be alcohol / beer. I won't talk about weed, that's another topic for another day. May Thunder fire all Satan ambassadors, may God let all evildoers die miserably. Any one that twist the word's and preaching of Jesus / Prophet Muhammad to cause havoc/chaos and cause war or affects peace of the war should die miserably ( I know not all humans believe in hell or paradise/heaven ). But deaths, and dieing miserably is fear to all humans all around the world

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Bukola94: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gentlelox:
u are not civilized. You don't know makes u an ignorant fellow...
SMH, leave him, go to SE,SS,N,NC,SW like Ogun,Osun.Or Enugu,Edo,Calabar,Akwa and said that their is know jazzz or juju in public, I will be suprise if your life ever be the same again. People like him/her Don't believe there is freemason,illuminati,world powers evil cults that are controlling the economy, health, trade centre, banks and elections or who become president, senators, MDS,Executives and who get contracts. I agree with U that he/she is an ignorant fellow 100%
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Bukola94: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Obakoolex:

You must be a kid or not residing in Africa.
That you're ignorant about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Tho people hype too much nonsense but the shit is real dude
People like him believe so much in autopsy, but don't believe jazz, they will put something in your body, and those that will do autopsy will not discover anything, they will fly u abroad, and white men won't discover anything, even white men machine will never see anything in autopsy. If they bring u to Sheikh or Pastor Adebayo,u may heal miraculously or die. Or u still don't believe in miracles ? Na my Christian brothers or sisters or born again can enlighten u more.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Starboytwo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mohbad is a known drug user.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by RoadMozart(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Botragelad:

Pray make them no nack you jazz anywhere.

Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by bahdlex(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Keep resting πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­
#Rest in peace πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ₯². #RestInPeace
#bahdlex. #Mohbad
πŸ˜‚ What a sad #Death
27 year's is too small bro🚢🚢🚢
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by Jozilinn: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Botragelad:

They dere with big grammar oga juju exist we are in Africa not in Europe before missionaries we had shrines and temple juju exist abeg
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by MyExpression(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
bamitinn:
Make God no let you experience it, because if you den you are dead already

If he's dead already from experience, who then has lived to tell the tale?

Y'all just ascribed it to jazz.

Open your eyes. Look at the world around you...if these things are that real, na so your village suppose dey? Na like this naija suppose dey?

See wetin oyibo do with science...wetin naija don do with the jazz...weda good or bad, what supernatural things has been don in large scale?

Abeg I don leave una.

If you sure say e dey work, and you get proof, I dey my house, come use am on me.
Re: Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression by MyExpression(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pandar01:

Leave Igbo ..

Your fada!

If your jazz sure for you, make all of una gather money down- 1million naira, set date and location, I'll provide myself as specimen.

Iyala iya anybody!

https:///gbengadewoyin/status/1701539465959702881?s=20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left / Meet Stanley Duru,Oge Okoye's Estranged Ex-husband And Read Y They Broke Up(Pics / Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.