Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad (657 Views)

Tunde Ednut, Others, Express Shock Over Leaked Bedroom Tape Of Rapper Drake / Donjazzy, Dotun, & Others Reacts As Viral Video Of Lady Seen Crying During Sex / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by phosky(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, others express shock over news of Nigerian rapper, Mohbad's death

Nigerians have taken to social media to express their shock over the sudden death of Nigerian singer/rapper, Mohbad.
The former Marlian Music signee, whose real name was Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, died at the age of 27 on Tuesday, September 12. Makesense pm reports,

Nigerians including several celebrities like Olamide Iyanya, Dotun and Blaqbonez have taken to their respective social media handles to express their shock and pay tribute to the singer.
The circumstances leading to his death is still unclear.

Mohbad was formerly signed to Naira Marley’s β€œMarlian Records” but left the label in 2022.

https://makesensepromotions.com/olamide-iyanya-dotun-others-express-shock-over-news-of-nigerian-rapper-mohbads-death/

cc: mynd44 , lasticalala, seun

Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
I don't know him but I'm hearing drugs killed him
Some are saying it's juju, I'm reading so many things about his death

Such a young man full of life 😭

It's very sad all the same and I pray he finds peace in the other world
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by TemplarLandry: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
cool Just as expected, the show of fake love starts.
How many of you people ever acknowledged any of his songs when he was alive?

When he was still alive, how many of y'all posted any of his projects on your cyber space?

If you want everyone to β€œlove” you, just D ai ee.
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by illicit(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
RIP Mohbad

cool
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
illicit:
RIP Mohbad

cool
They said drugs killed him
Is it true
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by bigdawg7: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
you are hearing rubbish
IconicR:
I don't know him but I'm hearing drugs killed him

It's very sad all the same and I pray he finds peace in the other world

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by BItt: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omo this life too short
Fame is beautiful but often short
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigdawg7:
you are hearing rubbish
What killed him?
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by illicit(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
They said drugs killed him
Is it true

I don't know

But we all must die one time or the other, of one thing or the other

He was good

You would like him
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
illicit:

I don't know

But we all must die one time or the other, of one thing or the other

He was good

You would like him
I don't know but I felt very bad about his death
It's very sad, he's a young man full of life
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by BItt: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
What killed him?

Death na sad
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by illicit(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
I don't know but I felt very bad about his death
It's very sad, he's a young man full of life

I feel like crying

He quit smoking weed when he left Marlians Records
Re: Olamide, Iyanya, Dotun, Others Express Shock Over News Of Nigerian Rapper,mohbad by MatrixReloaded: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Just as expected, the show of fake love starts.
Stop writing thrash. It's a call 4 all. Don't be a nonentity for career sake

(1) (Reply)

"I Love Mohbad, Not Responsible For His Death" - Sam Larry Breaks Silence (video / Kia Cenat Surprise Man With $20k And A New Girlfriend After Omah Lay's Concert / Check Out Jidex Klothing (aye E Ti Baje)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.