Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, (14337 Views)

Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:11am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Ofcoarse Betty Akeredolu was simply desperate of trying nonsense that her people in Mbaise Imo State won't allow

Instead of focussing on Akeredolu's health she is dragging power with Constituitional elected deputy Governor pls dnt blame the wife bcus the deputy Gov people said the Gov is no more the deputy said the house assembly should impreach him that make the wife of the Gov stand

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by iammo(m): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:

I thought he denied that
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:15am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

I thought he denied that
dey have the evidence if not The Gov have the loyalist in the house hummmmm Aketi for don go
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by HRMK: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2023
BELATED!WHY NOW WHEN THE GOV IS ALREADY BACK ON SADDLE?WHY NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE GOV CAN TAKE PUNITIVE ACTIONS AGAINST YOU?THIS WASNT STATED AT THE TIME YOUR AIDES WERE MISBEHAVING IN THE ABSENCE OF AKEREDOLU!THEY THOUGHT AKEREDOLU WONT BE BACK AGAIN!THE MUTUAL TRUST HAS NEVER BEEN THERE!!
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by OlujobaSamuel: 5:52am On Sep 13, 2023
But you couldn't dispell the rumors probably because it favor your agenda, better face your wahala yourself
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Ofcoarse Betty Akeredolu was simply desperate of trying nonsense that her people in Mbaise Imo State won't allow

Instead of focussing on Akeredolu's health she is dragging power with Constituitional elected deputy Governor

Did you vote for the Deputy governor of your state? Or did you know anyone who voted for a Deputy Governor?
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Lasunjane: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2023
You did oga,you thought our governor will not come back again as governor but we thank God that our mr talk and do is back,you are being tested but failed oga deputy.Thank God for the life of our governor.ope ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Reference(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Loyalty.... disloyalty.... things you hear in tales by Shakespeare..... tales of antiquity..... in the days of dens and dragons, of kings and conquests...

These are the things we seem to care about and excel in.... practically nothing else.
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Felaincarnated: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Deputy don dey shalaye
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by spinna: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ayedatiwa's chicanery has been observed.

Just like Cain to Abel,
Brutus to Caesar,
Judas to JESUS,

I dedicate “Father Forgive Them” by Lauryn Hill to this questionable Deputy Gov.
Great jam!

"Beware the false motives of others ...be careful of those who pretend to be brothers🎶.." Bro u are really a music connoisseur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Ladyclara002(f): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You're a man. Stop disguising as a female.
Are you incapable of verifying the number below? What's your concern with my gender? If you're not okay with yourself, don't involve others in it. It's amusing how you make someone else's life your problem. Am I here because of you? If not, please focus and leave me alone.
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by omogeloye: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
I will always say it. Akeredolu and his family has impoverished ondo state. Thank God he is leaving next year. He is the dullard governor ondo State will ever produce. The Igbo wife is one rulling the state. Shiooor.
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Maski87: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Ok Tinubu won,but Nigerians are suffering too much,only 8.2 million voted for him out of 300 million

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Forced Me To Watch My Son Beheaded – Displaced Baga Resident / Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others / Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.