Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online (53037 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Is Destiny Etiko And Prophet Tobi Now Dating? Video Resurface Online / Daddy Showkey Blasts Naira Marley: 'Na The Thing Wey Him Dey Smoke Dey Worry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by elonize(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungLionken:
Naira marley should be invited by the police by now. He's constantly been on Mohbad's neck until his death. Bella Shrmda knew this..

Mohbad wanted to exit the useless Malian record label because of over ripping, Marley refused. Okay change my manager, the same Marley refused. He (Mohbad) protested against the injustice, he was beaten and threatened severally, by Marley's fellow cult members that he (Marley) uses as thugs (honestly typing, I don't know what's with most yorubas and having boys as thugs, the other day it was portable unleashing terror against a DJ, using his thugs)..

Marley belongs to the Eiye confraternity and Mohbad, Buccaneer. Marley wouldn't have dared such if Mohbad were a Blaxx Axe member. The Buccaneers lost themselves the very moment they imitated the Pyrates in code and conduct..

Until his death, Mohbad really suffered bully, mental and physical torture from Marley...
ways their gain for joining all this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by EdiskyHarry: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rubbish
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by AfroBeatDiary: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Blogger blogger, food don xup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by YoungLionken(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
elonize:
ways their gain for joining all this nonsense

You may not know until you get in. Noticed how almost all of them belong to one group or the other? Some are active, others are not..

But having and serving is still the best of everything we do...
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Sharpsharp00123: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungLionken:
Naira marley should be invited by the police by now. He's constantly been on Mohbad's neck until his death. Bella Shrmda knew this..

Mohbad wanted to exit the useless Malian record label because of over ripping, Marley refused. Okay change my manager, the same Marley refused. He (Mohbad) protested against the injustice, he was beaten and threatened severally, by Marley's fellow cult members that he (Marley) uses as thugs (honestly typing, I don't know what's with most yorubas and having boys as thugs, the other day it was portable unleashing terror against a DJ, using his thugs)..

Marley belongs to the Eiye confraternity and Mohbad, Buccaneer. Marley wouldn't have dared such if Mohbad were a Blaxx Axe member. The Buccaneers lost themselves the very moment they imitated the Pyrates in code and conduct..

Until his death, Mohbad really suffered bully, mental and physical torture from Marley...
chinedu u dey talk wetin u no know

They are both eiye members

1 Like

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by lomprico(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians dragging Naira Marley in the coming days, I see more names being roped into his death, I see people saying he did rituals and couldn't renew hence his death, I see some girls claiming to be his baby mamas.

This I have seen.

What is there to investigate, did he die in Marley's house?

1 Like

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Kaycee9242(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
tishbite42:
Too much controversy around the guy
Even hin burial for Ikorodu na fight

Has he been buried already? No autopsy?
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by panton(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungLionken:

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
tojahh:
Make autopsy talk wetin kill am. All these ones na to raise unnecessary dust.

Wife said he's been living in constant fear daily.

Who we wan believe like this.
i suspect rituals
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Dchampion65: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
tojahh:

I am not against autopsy but we have never seen any report of autopsy linked to iya gbonkan group.

Se you get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Dchampion65: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=panton post=125768497][/quote]

You belong to one of the group by your submission.
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by AllenSpencer: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
I think the Nigerian music industry is getting to a stage when they will start catching body’s.
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Badadvisor: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungLionken:

Mohbad was an airlord, stop spreading false info sir.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Sermwell(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:
Nigerian bloggers are just the worst!

Fela Anikulapo Kuti died and we had peace afterwards. Michael Jackson died, we had peace. Bob Marley died, we had peace.

Now one Lagos irritant who sings nonsense motivated by drugs and bath salts is dead and we suddenly cannot read or hear any other thing apart from repulsive conspiracy theories!

Rema just won an MTV music video award with his Selena Gomez collabo, we won't see that on nairaland. Na one silly "Mohbad" wey nobody sabi na im concern una pass!
Inspite of the fact that this is a faceless forum, you just reveal the kind of animal you are!! Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Sermwell(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
tiswell:
Naira Marley is also an upcoming artist
Not in Nigeria!! I don't listen to his type of songs but I know Marley is not an upcoming artist in Nigeria!!
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by cezarman(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Op I no dey even hear wetin you dey talk... You dey form terminator voice
Mtcheew... Rubbish angry

Rip Mohbad
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by TongueTwista(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sermwell:

Inspite of the fact that this is a faceless forum, you just reveal the kind of animal you are!! Tueh!!!

Okay.

Does that change the fact that the guy's dead and buried while you and your likes are making unnecessary noise?
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by tishbite42: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Has he been buried already? No autopsy?
Yep
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
BrokenCondom:
Naira Marley will need a powerful PR on this case. No evidence to probe him but....

His PR go too strong for a strong comeback & personally, i think that his speech has to do with voodoo, if not, Naira Marley is not only gonna need a new track but a strong PR to bounce back

This will actually make more people listen to his next song hoping he talks about it one way or the other in the song.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Chetas81(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians dragging Naira Marley in the coming days, I see more names being roped into his death, I see people saying he did rituals and couldn't renew hence his death, I see some girls claiming to be his baby mamas.

This I have seen.
sick visionaries everywhere
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Satanistx: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
tojahh:

person wey don don bury. na the quack doctors or specifically nurses kill am
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Razkoda: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Badadvisor:

Mohbad was an airlord, stop spreading false info sir.

Over Sabi ......airlord is same as Eiye....
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Tayorshd87: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

animalistic lover of crime and misfortune
If u have nothing reasonable to say, can u just shut the Bleep up and stop sounding like a souless fooolish murder

You are a wonderful foolish guy..

I guess u are having issue with reading comprehension
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by pekisdgee(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
tojahh:

Na wahoo why the constant fear abi him shook hand for somefin wey we no know? Inside life... May God rest his soul
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Israel07: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungLionken:

As in Buccaneers way just tire me, na just fraud and fine boy Dem saabi. Guy if u wan run kush run kush naa which one be matter go sup all of them go jaapa come go begin meet another confra to come fight for them or them go settle heavily financially. Aiyez dey tax Dem steady. Nonsense! See as small boys dey give them run for sch

1 Like

Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Tayorshd87: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
lomprico:

What is there to investigate, did he die in Marley's house?

God bless you for this question 🤣 maybe he died in Marley's bathroom
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by PeterObi4Presid: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tayorshd87:

You are a wonderful foolish guy..

I guess u are having issue with reading comprehension
we are talking of your motive and intent for spewing a thrash u expect from a crime lover...u are here covering up with comprehension nonsense
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Elidrisy20: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Watin you do them?
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Badadvisor: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Razkoda:

Over Sabi ......airlord is same as Eiye....
Yes I'm correcting the dude who said he was BAN (fine boy)
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by DaTruths: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
tojahh:

Person wey dem don bury, i wonder why they rushed to bury him.
Re: If I Die Na Naira Marley Na Kill Me- Mohbad Old Video Resurface Online by Tayorshd87: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

we are talking of your motive and intent for spewing a thrash u expect from a crime lover...u are here covering up with comprehension nonsense

Your name na mumu ...

Well tell me about him and his family then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It / Ubi Franklin Vacations In Dubai With Sandra Iheuwa & Ariella (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.