Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike (12120 Views)

Insecurity: FCT Minister, Wike Meets Traditional Rulers / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Thonyb(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mr Nyesom Wike, said that the FCT Administration would give due attention to the development of satellite towns.

Wike stated this on Tuesday in Abuja at the inauguration of Mandate Secretaries for the FCT Administration.

He said that the prosperity and well-being of the residents extend beyond the city centre, stressing the need to ensure that all areas of the FCT experience progress and development.

The Mandate Secretaries inaugurated are Mr Bitrus Garki, Secretary of the Area Council Services Secretariat; Mr Lawan Geidam, Secretary, the Agriculture and Rural Development Secretariat; and Mr Danlami Ihayyo, Secretary of the Education Secretariat.

Others are Adedolapo Fasawe, Secretary of Health and Environment Services Secretariat, Mr Salman Dako, Secretary of Legal Services Secretariat; Mr Chinedum Elechi, Secretary of Economic Planning, Revenue Generation and Public Private Partnership.

Mr Uboku Nyah was also inaugurated as Secretary of the Transportation Secretariat.

Wike stressed the need for them to address issues affecting the delivery of services in FCT Administration, particularly the procurement process.

He said, “Transparency, efficiency, and accountability must become the cornerstones of our administration.

“As mandated secretaries, your role in this journey of transformation is pivotal. You are not only advisors but also leaders and implementers of our policies.

“You have a duty to translate our vision into tangible actions that will shape the future of the FCT.

“Our President has entrusted us with the monumental task of rebuilding and developing the FCT into a world-class city.

“To achieve this, we must address several key areas that are essential for the progress of our city and the well-being of our residents.

He added that part of the mission includes the enhancement of Internally Generated Revenue (IGR), through innovative ways to raise the needed funds to support the development agenda.

This, according to him, is crucial to financing ambitious projects and initiatives.

The minister identified public transportation as a major challenge that must be addressed comprehensively.

According to him, no modern city can function effectively and efficiently without a reliable and comprehensive public transportation system.
https://.ng/2023/09/13/we-will-give-attention-to-development-of-satellite-towns-fct-minister-wike/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by TemplarLandry: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Watch out for Wike and Umahi!

Jagaban knows how to scout for talents.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Kingosytex(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2023
I'm very certain Wike will deliver. In fact, he will be the best performing minister in this administration.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Elvis2kay: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2023
What hausa/Fulani can't do southerner will do it better..

31 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Inobeyourmate: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2023
God epp una ✌️💯

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Thekaghan: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2023
Wike is a performer. His records speaks for him anyway. I miss his musical bands tho

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by KingLennon(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2023
The Jagaban of FCT. I hope he knows that abokis don't like development except it has to do with cows cheesy

21 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Frigga13: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2023
This man just scatter sun city entrance like this …

Hehehehehehe… see as those Yoruba people Dey abuse and curse druggie .. while their counterparts online the hail..

Them Dey even deny ever voting druggie ..

grin

Wonders shall never end..

Wike must continue his good works ..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Yankee101: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2023
More infrastructure is needed for those areas

9 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by topoftheworld(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Wicked wike 😂😂😂
Wike is one of my Political mentor..

5 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by suolboy(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Good
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Oscarchims: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2023
😁😁 capacity

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Reelmii: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Wike grin
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Angelfrost(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Talk! Talk! And again more Talk...!

100 days gone already... Soon, it will be 6 months, then a year.

Let results do the talking for a change.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by efeteb: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2023
grin
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by ruggedtimi(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2023
I didnt hear buhari's FCT Minister say a single word. If wike was given minister of water resources,man will still make something big out of it. U fit be minister of petroleum bt before u go see presido make him sign for u, him don sign like three documents for wike.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2023
The barking dog 🐕 of Portharcourt think is all about shouting and spiting everywhere, he should go and learn from kaduna short demon, he did so well without noise

Drunkard Wike cool cool

2 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Omofloflo: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Wike in the news everyday

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Nats12(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Please open Apo-Karshi road for us biko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2023
It is a good development
It is the way to go the right thing to do.

But all those people that are chorusing focus on satellite towns 😂 grin grin

Hope you are aware that one devt reach that villa that you are managing, the value of the place will increase more than 10 folds

Like they use to say when I was in school then almost every that has advantages has disad......... U know the rest

Dey play just dey play
Hahahaha 🤣

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Editorialtimes: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Nice ine
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by NaijaRealtor: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2023
cheesy I'm so happy about this. He should start with Jikwoyi first.

Especially Jikwoyi extension where Valington Estate, a land grabber pretending to be a real estate company along with others have forcefully taken over people's lands.

The place was originally allocated to people for residential purpose.

There is no Minister approval for mass housing in the area.

But this guy used thugs to attack real land owners, beating, slapping and intimidating the original owners.

He went and connived corrupt FCDA officials to forge papers.

Wike needs to tame those corrupt officials ruining people's lives. Collecting money and helping those land grabbers masquerading as real estate companies.

I pity the people who have subscribed to Valington Estate Jikwoyi Extension. Trouble is coming for them. Some have even put up some building.

Oh! Arise Wike let the glory of God shine on helpless citizens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by middlebelter(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2023
KingLennon:
The Jagaban of FCT. I hope he knows that abokis don't like development except it has to do with cows cheesy

Wrong you are very wrong. Stop insulting us at every giving opportunity. What is the infrastucturalk gap between the south and the North if not for the stupid Kogi state Governor will you people have moutrh to attack the North. Look at what Ganduje and El- Rufai did in Kano and kaduna states.
Aboki love development and for the record Abuja is Middlebelt.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Jnana19(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Your entire household is a barking snake idiot,may u know nuffin IJN
ALCOHOLKILLS:
The barking dog 🐕 of Portharcourt think is all about shouting and spiting everywhere, he should go and learn from kaduna short demon, he did so well without noise

Drunkard Wike cool cool

2 Likes

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by TheBillyonaire: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Watch out for Wike and Umahi!

Jagaban knows how to scout for talents.

SS and SE are talented people.

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Nahunger(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Better
This is the right way to announce your self in Abuja, try visit kurudu, jikwoyi suburb alot of demolition to be done here my honourable minister of DEMOLITION

THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Wisereborn: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2023
No one trust Wike anymore undecided

This guy is a traitor, a politrikcian to the core who is just there to nurse his political ambition

Political thug sent as FCT minister to wreck havoc

So far, he has been saying many things and doing nothing undecided

--------------+++++++---------------
ALCOHOLKILLS:

he did well as fct minister
grin grin grin he did well by gifting and selling the properties to his families, friends and cronies

Is this your definition of doing well
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Trustedpronet: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Wike I beg you in the name of the God you are servings that made you to deal with atiku...pls don't tamper with my 2plots in gwagwalada in the name of developing statlite towns
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by tesppidd: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Doing all he can to justify his treachery.

"I will never have anything to do with a cancer party,,APC brought hunger and suffering to Nigerians,"

"Someone said they want to continue from where Buhari stopped, how can someone say that,"

"I will support whoever wins this PDP primary,"

"Who wants to be a minister,? I can never be a minster, I cannot be a second class citizen,"

Let Wike enjoy his limelight while it lasts, day of reckoning beckons.
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Wisereborn: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
he should go and learn from kaduna short demon, he did so well without noise
Drunkard Wike cool cool
El-rufai did well for himself and families

I don't think you understand the meaning of doing well undecided

Where him do well reflect

In Abuja, southern Kaduna or where in Nigeria exactly

All these local champion speaking on national level self undecided
Re: We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike by Emperor5(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2023
Elvis2kay:
What hausa/Fulani can't do southerner will do it better..
Obviously... Southerners is better in terms of leadership, northerners prefer religion than competence.. the more they rule the higher retrogression Nigeria become.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) / Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States / The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.