Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia (25280 Views)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by seunny4lif(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Minsk24:

Keep taking panadol for other people headache, they tell u say the people of Libya were not happy with the overthrow of Gaddafi or Iraqis with Saddam Hussein....
Libyans were happy with overthrow of Gadaffi on CNN and BBC. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Blackdisciple(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Do they want to nuke the earth?
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by HardMirror(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Mad collabo..........
Kim jong UN ft Vladimir Putin.........

What's has USA got to say now..........
your stupidity is legendary. May your life be like the lives of the people living in North Korea. Why not japa to that country since you love Kim so much?
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Achor1111(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2023
Two bad Niggaz
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Mad collabo..........

Check how those 2 leaders rule their people. Na slavery their supporters they find.

2 wrongs won't make a right.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by CJStarz: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Maaaad o😂😂
ONEjoblessGUY:
Mad collabo..........

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Brownemeka: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Antiochus:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-66787449.amp
... this guy's including China should acknowledge America's superiority and stop playing hide and seek... they can never get close to America... Never...no matter how hard they try... meanwhile,in their country,is as good as military rule... and some people who are here enjoying numerous freedom, will still come here and be Idolizing them
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Jostoman: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2023
Two evil men
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by lightwind(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Mad collabo..........

You guys underrate USA a lot.

That country have gone far in life in terms of everything.

They don't showcase their war arsenal
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by VIKTO83(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Russia never talks about improving d livelihood of the North Koreans. Russia never thought of how to make them become competitive like their southern neighbours.
All Russia does is to make them oroduce arms, buy arms and stock to use In killing their own people.
Now tell me one way Russia has been better the the west?
Even China is better than Russia.

I stand with the west. I stand with democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
obedience4:
Two of the most isolated leaders
Two clowns
Only a fool would consider 2 leaders with access to nukes as clowns. There is nothing funny about being a nuclear power with enough missiles to blow up the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Calitoscassius(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
OnlyFiction:

Some people don't know how to beg
Exactly!
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mombebe:

But the US always spying and eavesdropping on other country's affairs is worrisome.
The US wants to have absolute authority and control over everything on the planet, and it's worrisome,she has made herself some enemies already with her overbearing attitude thinking they're better than those they call bad regimes.
You have stockpile of nukes, you don't want other countries to develop theirs,so that they will depend on you and you will always call the shots,I think Russia and US' hostility will definitely reach at new height in the near future and so many countries that aligned with the US will want to be free from their overbearing posture thereby allowing Russian-China to have upper hand,if only Russia could win the Ukraine war.
I also predict Russia -China disagreement in near future but,it won't be too tense anyway.
But,in near future it won't always go the US and Western Allie's way anymore.
Hope you know that you haven't made any point yet. What exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Mombebe: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
tctrills:

Hope you know that you haven't made any point yet. What exactly are you trying to say?

What do you want to hear in particular?
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
gassbee:
Do u really think North Korea stand a chance with USA modern military warfare machineries
Oga, no one stands a chance in a nuclear conflict.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Calitoscassius(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
DenreleDave:

With interest and due means I will start paying while I am working and earning as a student

Guarantee can be provided based on what the financier wants
Okay, sounds reasonable now, you know? There has to be a time limit to pay back, you can pay forever smiley

So how how much do you think this sponsoring would cost. In £££s or $$$s?
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Allisgud: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Baddest collabo,if this people descend on Biden
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by DenreleDave(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Okay, sounds reasonable now, you know? There has to be a time limit to pay back, you can pay forever smiley

So how how much do you think this sponsoring would cost. In £££s or $$$s?

In euro though I intend applying for scholarship

If it works, then I might just be needing processing fees, flight and money to settle in the system fee

But I intend to get sumone who is willing to sponsor me while I work on the scholarship and I won't want any delay shud incase it works
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Treadway: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
DenreleDave:
Make them talk loud make we hear

I need someone that can sponsor me to a university in Finland or any good country that won't spend much for Master's as I intend starting my application in the next opening... I also intend to seek for scholarship also

Also, I will pay back all fees in due time......
you are already in a good country that you are further building everyday, so just be a little patient. People make it and go back to school in their 50's and 60's.

School in Nigeria, make it in Nigeria, and then sponsor yourself anywhere around the world. The universe absolutely won't allow anyone now or in the future sponsor you abroad, as your destiny is tied to Nigeria, and na only here you fit find success to sponsor yourself for anything and in any way.

Don't ask me how I know.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by obedience4(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
[right][/right]
tctrills:

Only a fool would consider 2 leaders with access to nukes as clowns. There is nothing funny about being a nuclear power with enough missiles to blow up the world.

Pakistan, India, isreal, all have access to nukes,

South Korea doesn't have nukes yet they have a bigger economy a more develop country than both Russia and north Korea
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Horus(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un arrives in Russia

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by garfield1: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
that man get power oo. Korea war is a testament to the strength of North Korea.

North Korea was overrun,it was china that helped
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by gassbee: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, no one stands a chance in a nuclear conflict.
baba e go shock u the kind of response the US has for any country that first attacks d US with nuclear weapons
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by correctguy101(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why are they denying it? Oh, maybe they're not as shameless as the US... But it's all the same...

Diplomatic nonsense..

They're discussing food and weapons at the same time..

The mathematics is simple... FatLord Kim's a checkmate to South Korea as the SK are puppets of their shared enemy. So Lord Putin has to continue empowering Big Kim. And it's all to Big Kim's favor as he'll get around a few of the sanctions and do not forget the Holy Dragon of China is not slumbering when all this wahala is going on. Like the almost invisible dragons of old, this fellows don't like conflict(especially if they feel they can't win easily. Oh, it's the same with all these murderous werey) but they fear none and could even be more prepared for such than the west could've expected..

I don't know what's wrong with the POTUS. This was how they wasted tax payers money on Vietnam but got no returns. For the Chinese were backing the opposition then.
Even the elite forces of South Korea couldn't help salvage the matter.

Only weak continents with no backing like African countries would be beaten black and blue....smh
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Timoleon(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
If you are interested in helping him, discussbin private and fine tune all necessary agreements.

Is he supposed to submit a professional proposal on a random thread?

Calitoscassius:
So you expect someone to sponsor you just like that? And you claim you will pay back all fees in due time, all fees like how? With interests or what? undecided what time is in due time? What is the guarantee that you will pay back?.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
gassbee:
baba e go shock u the kind of response the US has for any country that first attacks d US with nuclear weapons
That does not matter if it is a response that ultimately ends up blowing up the world.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
obedience4:
[right][/right]

Pakistan, India, isreal, all have access to nukes,

South Korea doesn't have nukes yet they have a bigger economy a more develop country than both Russia and north Korea
So what's your point? Having a nuke and having a good economy are 2 different issues.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mombebe:

What do you want to hear in particular?
I want to hear you make some sense.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by obedience4(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
tctrills:

So what's your point? Having a nuke and having a good economy are 2 different issues.

My point is Having nukes, doesn't make one wise or even powerful.
Kim and Putin have nukes,
And they are clowns
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Mombebe: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
tctrills:

Okay, listen to me very well, you hear me make some sense the day you activate your comprehensive ability and iq.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Mombebe: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
tctrills:

Okay, listen to me very well, you hear me make some sense the day you activate your comprehensive ability and iq.
Thank you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

117 Dead, 20,000 Troops Deployed As Unrest Persists In South Africa / 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix / Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.